Cat Fucker Gonna Get Fucked

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

How the f do you handcuff a cat?  I’ve tried to put them in a carrier to take to the vet and ended up bloodied and discouraged.  

Where there is a will there is a way. That's why this guy has to be thrown in prison, meow.

53 minutes ago, wutang75 said:

All the craziness on this thread and my takeaway is that someone needs to check on Rimbo’s internet habits.

I appreciate how we’re all just trying not to make eye contact with Chad 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, wutang75 said:

All the craziness on this thread and my takeaway is that someone needs to check on Rimbo’s internet habits.

Heh. That's the first honest to goodness smile anyone's ever wrung outta me about this, so good for you.

It was a gamer message board. Pretty normal, for a community surrounding video games. Lotsa shutin types there, developers, journalists, etc.

The guy lived out in the boonies for his career, so he connected with a bunch of us that way. Meanwhile he had this double life that even his wife didn't know about. Bunch of Internet vigilantes came around to harass a few of us; not entirely unreasonable, given that the freak definitely had a community online that was enabling and encouraging him, even though all of us on the gaming board were blissfully unaware... until we suddenly weren't. Owner of the message board basically banned the topic until there was confirmation; after that, we kinda grieved as a group for a bit, then they had to shut down the topic again because there was this sudden influx of new accounts that were all suspiciously... "into that sort of thing but not in that way" types.

Thing is, the guy was globally respected in his field, had a lot of people who liked him, pretty charming personality. Nothing ever gave you the idea he'd be a sadistic freak. Threw it all away. It was horrifying, and literally just hearing what the charges were was enough to traumatize people. The judge in the case actually kept the charges under wraps, and when the charges were officially read, he cleared the courtroom of all staff except those who had to be there. THAT'S how bad it was.

I bet this cat fucker was in those same circles. Wonder if the guy I knew is cooperating with law enforcement to catch these sick fucks...

Anyway, I know y'all are curious, so I'll spoiler this.

Spoiler

Seriously, do NOT read further. Like I said, simply knowing what the guy was accused of is traumatizing on its own. Might very well be the most evil thing you've ever heard of.

Spoiler

Still determined to learn?

You've been warned.

Google Adam Britton.

48 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Heh. That's the first honest to goodness smile anyone's ever wrung outta me about this, so good for you.

It was a gamer message board. Pretty normal, for a community surrounding video games. Lotsa shutin types there, developers, journalists, etc.

The guy lived out in the boonies for his career, so he connected with a bunch of us that way. Meanwhile he had this double life that even his wife didn't know about. Bunch of Internet vigilantes came around to harass a few of us; not entirely unreasonable, given that the freak definitely had a community online that was enabling and encouraging him, even though all of us on the gaming board were blissfully unaware... until we suddenly weren't. Owner of the message board basically banned the topic until there was confirmation; after that, we kinda grieved as a group for a bit, then they had to shut down the topic again because there was this sudden influx of new accounts that were all suspiciously... "into that sort of thing but not in that way" types.

Thing is, the guy was globally respected in his field, had a lot of people who liked him, pretty charming personality. Nothing ever gave you the idea he'd be a sadistic freak. Threw it all away. It was horrifying, and literally just hearing what the charges were was enough to traumatize people. The judge in the case actually kept the charges under wraps, and when the charges were officially read, he cleared the courtroom of all staff except those who had to be there. THAT'S how bad it was.

I bet this cat fucker was in those same circles. Wonder if the guy I knew is cooperating with law enforcement to catch these sick fucks...

Anyway, I know y'all are curious, so I'll spoiler this.

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, do NOT read further. Like I said, simply knowing what the guy was accused of is traumatizing on its own. Might very well be the most evil thing you've ever heard of.

Reveal hidden contents

Still determined to learn?

You've been warned.

Google Adam Britton.

I remember reading about the guy. Fucked up stuff.

• Rage+1 1