Texas @ Cincy- 6pm on ESPN+

Posted (edited)

Big game tonight - chance to get back on track. 

If this team is going to be worth a shit or have a pulse in March I think they find a way to win tonight. 0-2 in the B12 is a big hole.

(More Chendall please. Btw)

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

I’m sorry you named your son what now?

Also did anyone see the obvious travel when the Cincinnati player had to step to get the errant pass. He dribbled it one time when corralling it. Came set. Then started dribbling again.

IMG_5450.png

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

God Tyrese is such a fucking asswhipping. Considering he has zero NBA future I'd be fine with someone else writing him a check to transfer. 

He doesn’t provide much most games.

Zero length.

Edited by Hookem2147

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

it’s a bit disconcerting how much better dylan disu is than the rest of our team.

Lollll. Abmas is a hell of a player he's just a very limited athlete and is small to boot. 

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

He doesn’t provide much most games.

Zero length.

It's the multiple possessions per game where he either does some boneheaded shit on offense or falls asleep on D that do it for me. 

I mean... he's fine... but I guess what makes it so frustrating is that he has all of the tools to be a phenomenal player and he just isn't. I can forgive not having a killer mentality because some guys just don't but on top of that I don't think he works very hard. Or if he does it sure as shit doesn't show up in his game. He's been the same player for 3 seasons in college now.