Bernie Sanders 2020 Watch

Dropout

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The lesson to learn from Biden is that you need people who are enthusiastic about you.

Bloomberg does not have those and he cannot ever have those.  People hate him.

Agree. 

Bloomberg resonates with the Establishment who wants to protect their status quo. 

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I don't think so, I actually think things have calmed down since early 2019. 

That could be bias, and I could be totally wrong. I just don't think that lots of people are gonna shoot each other after this election.

A Bloomberg Nomination will shatter the Democratic Party. Billionaire autocrat v. Billionaire autocrat is a recipe for revolution - with the have nots fighting the have nots who for some reason want an aristocracy to lord over them. 

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

PoshJitteryKitfox-size_restricted.gif

People complaining about Bernie Bros online being mean to them. If Bernie becomes the frontrunner then they have no reason to play nice since the idea is that they aren't held hostage to another candidate.

Will is being tongue in cheek though.

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

A Bloomberg Nomination will shatter the Democratic Party. Billionaire autocrat v. Billionaire autocrat is a recipe for revolution - with the have nots fighting the have nots who for some reason want an aristocracy to lord over them. 

It'll strengthen the moderates, and repulse the progressives. Maybe you meant civil war within the party. It's been a cold war with each side asking to not nuke the whole party if thier candidate wins.

Ha, this guy has a video of almost every political situation.

Edited by workswithseed

*is the DNC*

*can't run a caucus*

*gives my friend's stoner son an app development contract that ruins democracy*

*finally finds replacement for Jeffrey Epstein "cheese pizza" hookup*

*plants false stories about any candidate to the left of J. Edgar Hoover*

"Actually, you owe me your loyalty no matter what."

I admit, I let the hype get to me and was hoping for a complete and hugely lopsided Bernie victory with multiple fatalities. But winning Iowa is a big first step to destroying everything this country stands for and enslaving the ruling class, which is what this is really all about. Onward to New Hampshire, comrades. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I admit, I let the hype get to me and was hoping for a complete and hugely lopsided Bernie victory with multiple fatalities. But winning Iowa is a big first step to destroying everything this country stands for and enslaving the ruling class, which is what this is really all about. Onward to New Hampshire, comrades. 

Same. I went to bed mad and woke up despirited.

The obvious problem is that I consume too much politics-related media and participate in too much politics-related social media. This is clear and everyone can tell and it's bad for me.

But am I going to stop? LOL FUCK YOU WORLD I LOVE ALL THE BRAIN DISEASES! IT'S GOOD, ACTUALLY!

This is Kamala Harris's campaign lead.

Bernie may end up winning in ALL 3 fucking metrics.

GET THIS BREAD, COMMIE GRANDPA!

23 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I've always liked Bernie. I dont agree with his economic stances, but at the end of the day, I admire him having integrity and sticking to his beliefs.

However, he sits in Congress as an Independent. Why run as the Democratic nominee????

It's a good question. Bernie Sanders is a Democratic Party member. He agrees to the loyalty oath to support the nominee. That is required of every candidate. 

Sanders and the Democratic Party have worked together for years. He is an FDR-Democrat or more modernly called a progressive. Schumer and Reid endorsed his Senate run. He is known for protecting the interests of humans against the onslaught of corporate and special interest legislation. 

If he ran as an independent, there would be no chance for Democratic Nominee to win. That is just the demographics of the Democratic Party - which is made up of progressives and liberals. He knows an independent run would cause the Democratic Party to lose a generation of progressives and doom the Party irrelevance. No one wants that. 

There are two lanes in the Democratic Party - the Progressive and the liberal (Establishment).

There is a conservative/former Republican wing, but it is miniscule. And there is a VIP special access lane for Bloomberg.

The former-Republican wing has an ideologic belief system incompatible with Democratic Party values.

The Progressives and the Establishment all subscribe to Democratic Party values. They are the two peas in the Democratic Party pod. We don't want to lose that - ever. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

However, he sits in Congress as an Independent. Why run as the Democratic nominee????

The northeast has a much longer history of third parties caucusing with major parties and independents caucusing in major parties. It's not a big deal and it doesn't really mean anything.

Here's where party membership matters...

1) "Can I rely on your vote?"

Bernie's a reliable vote for Democrats and always has been. He could call himself Spicy Taco Party Candidate and it doesn't change the reality of his actual support for progressive legislation.

2) "Will you work with me on legislation?"

See above.

3) "Will you raise money for me?"

This is the big one for DC snakes, and it's where Bernie breaks apart. He is not going to do the rubber chicken circuit for the DNC. He's not going to pretend to like talking to vultures and scumbags and oligarchs. He's not going to play ball with the fatcats.

This is why "HE'S NOT A REAL DEMOCRAT!" people hate him, because he sees corruption within the party and rejects that corruption. So those who have embraced the corruption hate him for his "purity" and mock him for his values, consistency, and forthrightness.

Votes? He's your guy and he's with you as reliably as someone who calls themselves a Democrat.
Sucking Bill Gates's dick? You can do that on your own, he ain't helping.

10 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

It's a good question. Bernie Sanders is a Democratic Party member. He agrees to the loyalty oath to support the nominee. That is required of every candidate. 

Sanders and the Democratic Party have worked together for years. He is an FDR-Democrat or more modernly called a progressive. Schumer and Reid endorsed his Senate run. He is known for protecting the interests of humans against the onslaught of corporate and special interest legislation. 

If he ran as an independent, there would be no chance for Democratic Nominee to win. That is just the demographics of the Democratic Party - which is made up of progressives and liberals. He knows an independent run would cause the Democratic Party to lose a generation of progressives and doom the Party irrelevance. No one wants that. 

There are two lanes in the Democratic Party - the Progressive and the liberal (Establishment).

There is a conservative/former Republican wing, but it is miniscule. And there is a VIP special access lane for Bloomberg.

The former-Republican wing has an ideologic belief system incompatible with Democratic Party values.

The Progressives and the Establishment all subscribe to Democratic Party values. They are the two peas in the Democratic Party pod. We don't want to lose that - ever. 

7 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

The northeast has a much longer history of third parties caucusing with major parties and independents caucusing in major parties. It's not a big deal and it doesn't really mean anything.

Here's where party membership matters...

1) "Can I rely on your vote?"

Bernie's a reliable vote for Democrats and always has been. He could call himself Spicy Taco Party Candidate and it doesn't change the reality of his actual support for progressive legislation.

2) "Will you work with me on legislation?"

See above.

3) "Will you raise money for me?"

This is the big one for DC snakes, and it's where Bernie breaks apart. He is not going to do the rubber chicken circuit for the DNC. He's not going to pretend to like talking to vultures and scumbags and oligarchs. He's not going to play ball with the fatcats.

This is why "HE'S NOT A REAL DEMOCRAT!" people hate him, because he sees corruption within the party and rejects that corruption. So those who have embraced the corruption hate him for his "purity" and mock him for his values, consistency, and forthrightness.

Votes? He's your guy and he's with you as reliably as someone who calls themselves a Democrat.
Sucking Bill Gates's dick? You can do that on your own, he ain't helping.

I appreciate both of these answers.  Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Yeah, that's not a bug, it's a feature.

That's not "harassment".

Yep, just someone who is refusing to read basic social cues either out of a general social ignorance or a white person's feeling of primacy.

Doesn't look like a winning strategy for that Warren caucuser.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Yep, just someone who is refusing to read basic social cues either out of a general social ignorance or a white person's feeling of primacy.

Doesn't look like a winning strategy for that Warren caucuser.

Agreed. But isn't the point of a caucus to try to convince people to move to your candidate? Should you do that by ESP?