The 2024 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

Is that not a good time for people?

I'm good with that time, but was just remembering this:

i just set a draft date and time but that’s not the real date/time, i’ll set that up once we’ve all agreed on a draft date.

Just a heads up...it looks like Matchup 1 runs from the korea games through Sunday. SO stats will be accumulated if you have players that already played. Then its a sprint to Sunday. Very short week. 

I think the only way to avoid the Korea series stats from counting league-wide is to finish the draft on a different day:

"Any league which finishes their draft after all of Week 1's action has completed will begin their season with 2024's second scoring period (Week 2), which runs from April 1-7." https://www.espn.com/fantasy/baseball/story/_/id/39435790/espn-fantasy-baseball-mlb-seoul-series-faq-2024

But it's going to be near impossible to agree on a new draft time this late, so I say we just plow ahead.

• Like 2

Wife informed me last night that she is going out with the neighborhood magpies tonight to celebrate her birthday that was 3 weeks ago.

Don't expect much witty repartee from me during the draft, I know this takes a lot of luster off the proceedings for most but hopefully everyone soldiers on.

NO AUTODRAFT AT ALL

i don't want to be that guy, but is there any shot that we could push the start time of the draft to 9:00pm?  i fear i'll be autodrafting if not.

I’m down to push it back. The later the better for me.
  • Hook 'Em 1

If we move it back, can we lower the time allowed for each pick? I am not sure what it is set to currently, so this may be a non-starter.

Currently 60 seconds per pick. Options are 30, 60, 90, 120.