Texas (-2.5) vs ISU- 7pm on LHN

shadow_operative

If Oberholzer or whatever the fuck his name is argues one call I'm driving to Moody and puttin a shank in him in the parking lot.

now they call the block that has been happening all game.  It is too late you fucks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Can someone list the good things Tyrese has done tonight?  I'll hang up and listen.

He actually has 5 dimes and 3 boards. He isn't a bad player and he plays hard and I root for him. 

He just picks the absolute worst times to make the worst mistakes - and then half the time he doesn't do anything.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He actually has 5 dimes and 3 boards. He isn't a bad player and he plays hard and I root for him. 

He just picks the absolute worst times to make the worst mistakes - and then half the time he doesn't do anything.

He's 0-8 shooting.  Gonna need a little more.

3 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Tired legs 

Why do you keep commenting that we're tired? We don't look tired at all. We look like everything has gone wrong for us and our starting, junior PG that just made the elite eight with us is 0-8 for 0 points.

Just now, ztejas said:

Why do you keep commenting that we're tired? We don't look tired at all. We look like everything has gone wrong for us and our starting, junior PG that just made the elite eight with us is 0-8 for 0 points.

Hunter looks like his legs are tired.  All his shots are short. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Given their previous games, I'd say ISU should be more tired than us.  It's a terrible excuse.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Hunter basically hid behind Carr for 2 years.

This is Hunter's 2nd year and Carr was awful his first year.

I know you have a login here but maybe learn a bit more about the team. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Texas been more than a step slower all night except Weaver.  Mental mistakes way above norm and shots consistently fallen short of rim.  Iowa St is a really good team and caught Texas on a good night for them.