Austin con man steals millions

CooterBrown

23 minutes ago, texasdago said:

I have a friend who actually was a green beret... he really couldn't say where.  He would always tell he was "near X" or "near Y" but he left it at that.  He just kept his mouth shut about it really.

Was he a good deep snapper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Ran his name past some friends. Fucker was not Delta.

If every dude I met wearing tactical gear in Terminal 2 was SF we would have about three divisions.

@956 Worldwide knows what I am talking about. This turd was probably from the Corps.

According to the article, he never served.

• Hook 'Em 2

I wonder how much of this stuff is just boredom. 

You’re a successful real estate developer, you coach youth hockey, you have a ranch in the Hill Country. Probably a pretty great looking wife. 

But what does it all MEAN. And so some goober walks in, far less capable and successful than you, but he’s talking about the big and exciting stuff that you don’t get at the youth hockey league. Deployments. Special Forces. Top security clearances. 

And then YOU’RE IN IT. A vicious foreign cartel has a hit out on you and you’re on the run, working with your CIA handler to take care of the situation. 

It’s Westworld man. You just really paid for the full immersive experience. 

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

You’re a successful real estate developer, you coach youth hockey, you have a ranch in the Hill Country. Probably a pretty great looking wife. 

After doing some research I think he married out of love and not looks.

• Haha 1