Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

I’d let him start the 8th with a lefty due up first and third in the order.

no reason not to from what I can tell.  I guy that throws 85 should have a rubber arm.

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

The issue with this Texas team is not hitting. I don't give a shit how bad you think each individual's plate approach is. These guys can put up runs and they have all season. 

The major issue - and the canary in the coal mine for DP not doing his job - is that they can't play D worth a shit. The Baylor player that scored the winning run should have been out twice. Whoever was playing short (I think? Or maybe it was the 3B) had a fairly routine play to make and didn't make it. Then JT fucked up a fairly easy DP ball. 

College hitters aren't going to have perfect discipline. They aren't going to be nails at the plate every single at bat. What college hitters can do is consistently field well and play disciplined defense.

The fielding directly contributed to Baylor winning in extras. You aren't going to hit well every game. You aren't going to pitch well every game. You can play elite defense every game and Texas isn't doing that. 

Maybe remove your head from your own ass before posting more. 

Once again, I said nothing about defense.  You're arguing about defense with a guy who said nothing about defense.  As for why, your shitty internet-aggressive comments are the biggest indicator of your puzzling need to get chippy from safely behind your keyboard.

As for your pissy little attitude...grow the fuck up.  I've tried to gently redirect you, but you seem to need to puff up continually and act like a dipshit.  If you talk to people like that in person, you'll be tolerated for a little while as one would tolerate an immature kid who can't control his mouth, then you'll get slapped the fuck across the room.

Ace with 8 innings.  Who had that on their bingo card?

Kane clap.gif

Just now, MuellerHorn said:

Dee has much more upside (even with the freshman mistakes) than O'Dowd on defense. O'Dowd really only has him by way of his occasional HR.

But O'Dork has a picture of DP and something from a Christmas party in his back pocket.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

Dee has much more upside (even with the freshman mistakes) than O'Dowd on defense. O'Dowd really only has him by way of his occasional HR.

Houston saved him a bit....but that was long ago. 

Need Dee at second and Kimble at DH if he isn't catching.

• Like 1