Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

Last night sucked. But when things go poorly I remind myself of last season, that always makes me smile. And sometimes I read the current page of the Astros thread.  They need to show some life though because resignation is already creeping in, with talk of a throwaway developmental season to prepare for another real run next season!

• Haha 1

If any ATX area fans are interested in attending.

ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN) — One of the biggest names in baseball is set to get game action at Dell Diamond Wednesday Night.

Three-time Cy Young award winner Max Scherzer will make a rehab start for the Round Rock Express at 7:05 p.m. Wednesday against the Salt Lake Bees.

https://www.kxan.com/sports/max-scherzer-set-for-round-rock-rehab-start-wednesday-night/

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Motherfucking fucking fuck. This is why we can’t have nice things

10 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Somebody needs to sacrifice a chicken and get Jobu some rum. This shit has got to stop

Whatever you did didn't work but you're bringing the heat tonight so I'll give you some fake internet points. 

We aren't setting the league on fire yet but I'm standing by my optimism with this team. They just look cool and collected and unbothered. I think we just hang around .500 and the division lead until we need to kick it up a notch.

I think come October we're going to again be a dangerous team.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

We aren't setting the league on fire yet but I'm standing by my optimism with this team. They just look cool and collected and unbothered. I think we just hang around .500 and the division lead until we need to kick it up a notch.

I think come October we're going to again be a dangerous team.

This isn’t even our final form.