The Wang of Consequences: lubed or not? What becomes of Trump in 2024

Snake Diggity

The wang of consequences? What will happen to Trump in 2024?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to Trump in 2024?

• Sentenced to prison time, unable to run for president
    • Plea deal(s), unable to run for president
    • Death or serious health problems
    • Plea deal(s), no consequences of note, loses election
    • Exonerated in all cases, loses election
    • Wins election

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s still an obvious choice.  I don’t know what Biden needs to be other than 10 years younger.  Especially with an election that is unique in that both candidates have 4 years on the job to compare with each other. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Seriously. Biden is the archetype moderate…and the idiots have him pegged as a cross between Marx and Mao. Absolute idiocy.

Biden from 4 years ago isn't running in this election.    His cognitive skills appear to have diminished far  more than Trumps.  He was always a gaffe machine, but have you heard or seen him talk (or walk) lately?  He looks old, frail and not all there.

• Fuck You 8

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Biden from 4 years ago isn't running in this election.    His cognitive skills appear to have diminished far  more than Trumps.  He was always a gaffe machine, but have you heard or seen him talk (or walk) lately?  He looks old, frail and not all there.

He just needs to appoint the right people to the right jobs, and bingo-bango, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he commits no crimes and can keep his hands off prostitutes, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he doesn't plead for presidential immunity for life, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he doesn't use the words covfefe, hamburders, and person-woman-man-camera-tv as president, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he doesn't aspire to hang out with dictators and fascists, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  Damn, this list gets tiring, so I'll just end it here--besides, Trump's got a lot of courtroom napping to do from now until the election, which makes Biden head and shoulders above Trump.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 7

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

He just needs to appoint the right people to the right jobs, and bingo-bango, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he commits no crimes and can keep his hands off prostitutes, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he doesn't plead for presidential immunity for life, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he doesn't use the words covfefe, hamburders, and person-woman-man-camera-tv as president, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  If he doesn't aspire to hang out with dictators and fascists, he's head and shoulders above Trump.  Damn, this list gets tiring, so I'll just end it here--besides, Trump's got a lot of courtroom napping to do from now until the election, which makes Biden head and shoulders above Trump.  

Just about everyone is head and shoulder above Trump.  But Biden has to be on the same stage with Trump in one or more National Debates.   You feeling good about those debates?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Just about everyone is head and shoulder above Trump.  But Biden has to be on the same stage with Trump in one or more National Debates.   You feeling good about those debates?

Yes.  Trump wouldn't ask for Biden to be drug tested before future debates if he felt secure in his own mental advantage.  I don't think Trump debates this go around.  

I wish Trump would go away. I don't want him to get elected again. 

But the Fucking Democrats are running a guy who wants us to choose Freedom over Democracy

This was 5 days ago. You can't make this shit up.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

But the Fucking Democrats are running a guy who wants us to choose Freedom over Democracy

Freedom over Democracy? Democracy over Freedom? You Can't Make Up This Manufactured Shit. Looks like it's.... "Real Time" *crosses arms in front of green screen*

28 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Yes. He wrecked Trump the last time they were on the debate stage. Did you miss that?

If you can’t tell that Biden is head-and-shoulders above Trump in terms of mental acuity, not to mention competence to do the job, then you’re either a child or a fucking moron. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Biden's going to make several public gaffs.  Meanwhile, Trump is going to try and overthrow the law, say more racist stuff along the way, disavow more of his lawyers and insiders, threaten more judges and jurists, all the while hemorrhaging damaging personal secrets in multiple courtrooms.  So far, we've learned that Trump had the aid of a faux news channel (Fox lost a billion recently in court) and press (National Enquirer) interfering and disparaging opposition. Biden still overcame it.  All eyes are going to be on Trump going forward, and the courtroom appearances aren't going to allow him as much time to work on interfering with future elections.  More and bigger stuff is going to be released and Trump is going to lose a lot more money.  He may not be getting jail, but he's losing everything he values via death by a thousand cuts.  I don't know how or when, but I almost expect the Supreme Court will intervene on his behalf to halt the information being released through courts on Trump because it's a brutal look publicly to any sane, rational human being.  

While there are several better Democrat candidates I'd consider over Biden--if Biden is the Dem nominee, it's literally ride or die.  And a super bonus if he has people like Buttigieg working in his cabinet, because that's one of my candidates that I'd consider as better.  But here's the thing, it's not about who's smarter or up and coming, it's about who has experience, knows the players, and can broker deals.  And Biden shows that he can absolutely still get stuff done.  That's difficult to beat.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

Trump is going to spend the next 6 months in criminal trials while at the same time attempting to stave off bankruptcy and hawking trinkets (news flash, he will fail at all of it).  Yet in the midst of all of that, you think he's going to suddenly show up and debate and do well?  Being in a court room is sort of akin to flying coach, or just flying period, its fucking exhausting, and my only experience is a juror in comparatively the prime of my life.  I have to imagine that it's far more so if your freedom is potentially on the line for anyone of any age, let alone a 78 year old.  Mind you, this is a guy who under the best of circumstances couldn't string together 4 sentences about policy before all this.  Yet in the midst of all of these factors, suddenly he's just gonna have it?  Quite frankly, there is a far better chance of him stroking out given all the stress in the midst of a debate than him suddenly turning into James Carvile.  

He won't debate, but if for some reason he agrees to one, bring it on.  I'm all for him continuing to humiliate himself.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

What the cuss do i have to do with Russian propaganda?  

Repetition. Don’t let it bother you, though. Do what you do; I’m here for it.

OP, put me down for no meaningful verdict before the election, and the election comes with shenanigans. I want to have faith, but everything about that guy has confounded my understanding of this country.

Got anything to back that up besides your feels?

Just the shit sandwich of life.

I sure the fuck hope it doesn’t but my feels tell me something is gotta break. What triggers it? Personal debt? Something else?

Spending is going to be reduced soon. We need a correction. I just hope it doesn’t happen prior to the election.

3 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Just the shit sandwich of life.

I sure the fuck hope it doesn’t but my feels tell me something is gotta break. What triggers it? Personal debt? Something else?

Spending is going to be reduced soon. We need a correction. I just hope it doesn’t happen prior to the election.

There is so much pent up demand waiting on rates, there is no way the Fed wouldn’t rush in to lower rates the minute it actually looks like the economy starts to turn.  And as soon as rates come down, another boom starts.  The deficit will come home to roost at some point but it won’t be before the election.

• Hook 'Em 1