Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.)

surlybevo

4 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:
4 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:
This was hard to do in the middle of a massive pump but I'm up many X's and dont want to be greedy so I took off my original investment just now @.000064. It's all play SHIB $ now. 

Up 10x on my initial $1k flyer on SHIB. Just pulled that out, so rolling on free coins. Let's see where this goes!

It's going to run to parity with DOGE today. I'm certain of that. That'll be at .000083xx or so.  It'll pull back after that, then make its storm to the next decimal.  I think it could run to $100bn cap, which would be .00025ish.  

8 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:
4 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:
This was hard to do in the middle of a massive pump but I'm up many X's and dont want to be greedy so I took off my original investment just now @.000064. It's all play SHIB $ now. 

Up 10x on my initial $1k flyer on SHIB. Just pulled that out, so rolling on free coins. Let's see where this goes!

LETS GO!!!! It is parabolic!

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

As I said I took BTC to cash at 60.  What's the flyer I should take right now?  And can I get it on CBP?  Too late for SHIB?

SHIB has at least another 3x to run in my opinion, but it's gonna be an absolute roller coaster.  1inch has been an interesting trade, and I think it's got room to run.  I'm taking my SHIB gains, when I take them, and going into CLOV.  Clover is an interesting deal to me.  I've seen their point of sale systems at various stadiums and small restaurants/bars, etc.  They got really rocked when the infrastructure bill started talking about serious crypto/defi legislation as they are a defi but also an actual finance company as well.   Only $130mm market cap, but with enormous potential.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

This shib thing is nuts. Unfortunately sold about 60% of my holdings about 8 weeks ago, but that remaining 40% is doin fucking work! I don't trust this shit at all and have no clue what I'm doing so probably going to scale out a bit here over next few days

I'd like to scale out right now and buy my lot back for a more expensive (than original purchase) but cheaper (than right now) price, which I know I can.  However, it's trading so insanely right now that there are 10+% spreads on the order books.  I'm not taking a 10% hit to sell it right this minute.   I need it to go parabolic again and I'll sell into it.  

So much action right now because it reached parity with DOGE, so the trading variance is absolutely incredible.  

Edited by Trey3216

53 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

As I said I took BTC to cash at 60.  What's the flyer I should take right now?  And can I get it on CBP?  Too late for SHIB?

Out of the CBP coins I would consider Avax. It had a lot of mojo behind it earlier this year and looks like it’s consolidated well over the last month. Could make another move soon.

That’s just going off cryptotwitter intel and the chart. Nothing “fundamental”. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Xian said:

Some dipshit I know just took out a loan with coinbase with his house as collateral and put it all in shib. 

He posts everything on Facebook, so this will be interesting. 

If this happened today it’s another top signal. Honestly the exuberance and high post volumes on the thread today seem like a signal too.

I hope the big winners here are taking at least a little off the table. When you think about all the cool stuff you’ll be able to buy when the price hits xxx it’s a good idea to take some off. I’m speaking from the experience of not doing it btw. 

But hey crypto is crazy and you never know what you’ll see but just sharing what I’m noticing. Good luck everyone. 

11 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

If this happened today it’s another top signal. Honestly the exuberance and high post volumes on the thread today seem like a signal too.

I hope the big winners here are taking at least a little off the table. When you think about all the cool stuff you’ll be able to buy when the price hits xxx it’s a good idea to take some off. I’m speaking from the experience of not doing it btw. 

But hey crypto is crazy and you never know what you’ll see but just sharing what I’m noticing. Good luck everyone. 

That’s why I was posting about the parity with DOGE, it’s a huge psychological and trading marker.  It’s been violently trading around it for 5 hours now.  If it truly blows past that, it’s going to the next big barrier, $100bn market cap.   Im selling into that blowoff top.  But selectively selling at the DOGE parity as well.   

1 hour ago, Xian said:

Yep.  He is telling all his friends and family to do the same.  

keep in mind he just discovered crypto.  

Speaking of which. He just posted he is going to quit his job and become a “full time investor”.  

Yep, the end is nigh, but the blow off top will be tremendous 

.00009 was ATH on coinbase when SHIB was listed. That is the level. I didnt realize coinbase had the 1st listing. 
1st listing? SHIB was on quite a few different exchanges prior to Coinbase. I had it on BitMart way before I held in Coinbase.

And that previous .00009 high on Coinbase wasn't actually the true level that SHIB was trading at through all the exchanges in the crypto market. That was just what SHIB was trading at on Coinbase (for a very short time) while there was a shortage of supply as people were transferring in SHIB to their Coinbase wallets. That quickly went back down once there was supply available on Coinbase.

1 minute ago, UTHornFan014 said:

1st listing? SHIB was on quite a few different exchanges prior to Coinbase. I had it on BitMart way before I held in Coinbase.

And that previous .00009 high on Coinbase wasn't actually the true level that SHIB was trading at through all the exchanges in the crypto market. That was just what SHIB was trading at on Coinbase (for a very short time) while there was a shortage of supply as people were transferring in SHIB to their Coinbase wallets. That quickly went back down once there was supply available on Coinbase.

I just saw that compared to 5 other exchanges i looked on. I saw that 00009 level and thought I'd front run that level a bit and drop some of my bags off. I still think it is going higher. Funding is negative and shorts are stacking up. 

I just saw that compared to 5 other exchanges i looked on. I saw that 00009 level and thought I'd front run that level a bit and drop some of my bags off. I still think it is going higher. Funding is negative and shorts are stacking up. 

Nothing wrong with taking a profit. I feel like there is going to be a pretty big wall of resistance at .0001 that SHIB will have to break through to continue the momentum.

And looking at what is going on now I that level of resistance may have been at .00009 (like you mentioned). Big sell off going on now.

5 hours ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Nothing wrong with taking a profit. I feel like there is going to be a pretty big wall of resistance at .0001 that SHIB will have to break through to continue the momentum.

And looking at what is going on now I that level of resistance may have been at .00009 (like you mentioned). Big sell off going on now.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dtvqfdl4ngs41gk9l7

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Jesus, I wake up this morning and see the carnage with SHIB. It had to happen at some point. I guess me dumping some of my bags at 000087 caused it to dump. 🤣. I still believe higher eventually if it does what Doge did during its run. Ran up from less than penny to 44 corrected to 16 then ran up to 71 cents. Something similar would have SHIB up to 00017. Could be higher if this hits during BTC bull run to 100K this winter. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach

10 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Jesus, I wake up this morning and see the carnage with SHIB. It had to happen at some point. I guess me dumping some of my bags at 000087 caused it to dump. 🤣. I still believe higher eventually if it does what Doge did during its run. Ran up from less than penny to 44 corrected to 16 then ran up to 71 cents. Something similar would have SHIB up to 00017. Could be higher if this hits during BTC bull run to 100K this winter. 

I wouldn’t exactly call it carnage.  It’s off it’s high but still higher than it was at lunch yesterday 

3 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I wouldn’t exactly call it carnage.  It’s off it’s high but still higher than it was at lunch yesterday 

I know but I bet at 2am last night in the middle of a 30 pt decline it looked it before the bounce. That was an untested level BTW I had targeted as a retracement area. I didn't have the balls to put orders there though. 🤣

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach

14 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Shorted here on BTC on the trend line. Little day trade. Easy stop above trend line. When BTC closes above that trend line it's full send.

XBTUSD_2021-10-28_11-26-02.thumb.png.9dcd0f7fcf176a0bf795c0a8aa53fe70.png

Have fun staying poor. 😁

51 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

That was a no brainer short with easy SL above trend line. Even if I get stopped out its a 2% loss on the trade. No big deal. It has a great RRR.

Just a meme. If you think bitcoin is going to $1 million or if you think bitcoin is going to $0, I think there are valid arguments on both sides.

Just now, FirstTimeCaller said:

Just a meme. If you think bitcoin is going to $1 million or if you think bitcoin is going to $0, I think there are valid arguments on both sides.

It's a short term day trade playing a trend. I overall think it is bullish and likely going to 100K. Short term today I played a short on the downward trend line. I have long spot positions in BTC and alts. Just a simple hedge.

12 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

It's a short term day trade playing a trend. I overall think it is bullish and likely going to 100K. Short term today I played a short on the downward trend line. I have long spot positions in BTC and alts. Just a simple hedge.

What’s the lowest fee platform for day trading BTC/what do you use? 

11 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Hope you closed it out. Looks like it was a fat finger 

That wasnt a fat finger but it is closed. I wasnt even home. Phone blew up with all these exceuted sells. I was like WTF! That was across all exchanges. Coordinated whale dump. I have a target lower before big bounce up. 53K. I had 10 PT's all hit with the last one at 58339. New target to add another short before what I think will be final leg down. 

XBTUSD_2021-10-28_15-21-45.thumb.png.f335411c878eb17172e4efdf9308af32.png

31 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Can someone clarify whether Coinbase uses seed phrases? I can’t recall ever having one and can’t find any evidence of one in an account. Not talking about a Coinbase wallet. 

I don’t believe so but it’s been so long since I set up a Coinbase account. 

39 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Any FB updates today?

Not related to crypto.  he did get in trouble with the city for leaving his husky tied up next to a shed and is bitching.  

he states: “doesn’t tie his dog up and that is why his first husky jumped the fence and ran away a week ago”.   Also this new dog “isn’t really his dog and he hasn’t given it a name since it will probably do the same thing in two weeks”.    
From what I gather his goal is just to keep replacing these dogs every time they jump the fence with his new crypto wealth. 

like I said. He is a dipshit. 

• Haha 1