Bride Tries to Charge 1500 a Head to Attend Her Wedding

G650

6 minutes ago, JBJ said:

They had about $40,000 to raise from guests after the parents and MoH contributed.  

At $1500 per that's less than 30 guests.

$60,000 for a wedding of 35-40 people. How is that even possible?

Well they certainly didn't hire your mom for entertainment or it could have been done for under $10.

54 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

not to be outdone...

if these two bitches get married, i give it 2 years before they divorce.  how fucking blind are the idiot dudes to not see that their lives are going to be fucking miserable.

LJRfxH5IeaCgTUuPoTBklXwO0E2gIAFlLJ_t7WwN

If these stories are true, and the guys marry them, they'll be married for thirty years.  If they were the kind of guys to end this shit after two years, they would end it now.

Just now, PilotsError said:

If these stories are true, and the guys marry them, they'll be married for thirty years.  If they were the kind of guys to end this shit after two years, they would end it now.

they guys wouldn't end it.  the chics would dump the guys for a dude with better looks, bigger wallet, bigger dick, better car, better hair, etc.  these bitches are shallow.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, crash_davis said:

they guys wouldn't end it.  the chics would dump the guys for a dude with better looks, bigger wallet, bigger dick, better car, better hair, etc.  these bitches are shallow.

Truth spoken here.  Someone this self-centered doesn't suddenly stop being so because they get married.  The next Facebook post will be:

"I can't believe he wouldn't buy me a Cayenne.  If someone doesn't love me enough to get the car I want, he doesn't love me enough to be my husband.  I felt like total trash when he suggested a Grand Cherokee.  I cried for two hours, and he never apologized."

• Like 1

23 hours ago, G650 said:

I was adamant that Facebook was fucking inane when it came out because nobody needed to know every stupid thought that popped in someone's head. I've actually come around to the belief that it's a good thing, as it lets idiots broadcast their awfulness far and wide for all to see.

{rolling} Good thing we've got Surly for the rest of us.... {eyes}

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Looks fat

typical misogynistic male response.  what? fat women can't be self absorbed, self entitled, delusional, shallow bitches?  are these traits only reserved for good looking, fit women women who enjoy eating salads? so insensitive!

Edited by crash_davis

6 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

typical misogynistic male response.  what? fat women can't be self absorbed, self entitled, delusional, shallow bitches?  are these traits only reserved for good looking, fit women women who enjoy eating salads? so insensitive!

Yes.

9 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
27 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Just sayin...nobody wants to see her on the beach

The sea was angry that day, my friends.

save-the-whale.jpg

• Like 1