Bride Tries to Charge 1500 a Head to Attend Her Wedding

G650

35 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

So, they combined to save up $15k, yet a tenth of that from each guest is nothing. Got it. If this girl is real, then I need to apologize to my ex for not being the craziest bitch in the world.

$15k to start

$20k in commitments from Idiot of Honor + parents + 8 guests 

Not enough for Bitchzilla

I'm on the hoax wagon, but it's not that far from reality.

We all know the girls that went batshit crazy planning Kardashian style weddings for no reason, creating all sorts of grief for everyone around them.

And, in the Valley at least, the system of "padrinos" or sponsorships of the wedding is really common among a certain crowd/class of folk.  You essentially sell off sponsorships for each element of the wedding (cake, band, dress, flowers, food, etc.).  And, at the reception, all the sponsors march in to be acknowledged.  I moved away before I was a part of that, but my parents still write checks.

• Like 1

Somewhere out there, I have an insane ex sister-in-law who, after reading that article, is kicking herself for not thinking of charging guests for the honor of attending her wedding.  I would like to think that this is a hoax, but, in a country where people borrow money to get a tattoo, I have to about half believe the story.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I was going to point out the lack of photos of said bride.  So I searched myself.  

Holy shit, it's about as close to scrubbed from the internet as you can get.

This is what makes me think it's a hoax.  With as viral as it has gone, someone somewhere (like maybe the maid of honor she called a cunt?) would be naming names.  I can't find anything and I'm pretty good at this shit. 

Other evidence: 1) the "scrubbing social media and leaving for months" is a nice cover story for not being able to find the original posted anywhere. 2) she always refers to the guy as "my ex."  No one writing a post like this to their friends would actually do that, they would just say the name.  That's the most obvious part to me that reads like a story rather than a post.

There are definitely women batshit crazy enough for me to believe this happened, but this one doesn't feel legit. 

18 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Real or not, I love the occasional "I'm leaving social media because it's so bad" posts.  I bet those idiots login the next day just to see who cried for them to come back.  It's like a fake suicide almost.   You know what I did when I stopped facebooking?  Nothing.  I just stopped using it.  

My wife’s stepmom posted on Facebook that she was deleting her profile. She was back posting normally after a day or so. Attention whores...

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

not to be outdone...

if these two bitches get married, i give it 2 years before they divorce.  how fucking blind are the idiot dudes to not see that their lives are going to be fucking miserable.

LJRfxH5IeaCgTUuPoTBklXwO0E2gIAFlLJ_t7WwN

I was adamant that Facebook was fucking inane when it came out because nobody needed to know every stupid thought that popped in someone's head. I've actually come around to the belief that it's a good thing, as it lets idiots broadcast their awfulness far and wide for all to see.

• Like 1