do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Elaine, are you listening?! I didn't even get there!

I always thought he said, "Elaine, are you listening?  I didn't even make it to the pants store!"  At least that's what we yell out in my house when my wife and I don't understand one another from across the house.

Unintentional irony then.  She gives me shit to this day about throwing out lines to movies, but dammed if she doesn't know 5,000 Seinfeld lines verbatim.  the trick though, of course as this thread proves, is putting them out there at the appropriate time. 

Looking back today, I'm racking my brain for any Halloween related Seinfeld episodes, as every other sitcom does in the modern era.  And I got nothing.  Some holiday related episodes come to mind (T-Day thru Hanukkah/Christmas/New Year), but nothing for Halloween.  Several of Jerry's girlfriends plus Elaine I wouldn't have minded seeing in some slutty costume.  

(munches chips and slams diet cola), "Uh, okay...AND WE'RE BACK!"  

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Unintentional irony then.  She gives me shit to this day about throwing out lines to movies, but dammed if she doesn't know 5,000 Seinfeld lines verbatim.  the trick though, of course as this thread proves, is putting them out there at the appropriate time. 

Looking back today, I'm racking my brain for any Halloween related Seinfeld episodes, as every other sitcom does in the modern era.  And I got nothing.  Some holiday related episodes come to mind (T-Day thru Hanukkah/Christmas/New Year), but nothing for Halloween.  Several of Jerry's girlfriends plus Elaine I wouldn't have minded seeing in some slutty costume.  

(munches chips and slams diet cola), "Uh, okay...AND WE'RE BACK!"  

But I don't want to be a pirate!

• Like 1