Washington State @ USC 9:30pm cst ESPN

Dr Fear

Just now, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

He was held back.  How do you think he reclassified?  Google is your friend.  Maybe put down your next drink.

Ah I understand, the missing a year of highschool play is still a disadvantage I would say from experience wise to start at USC your freshman year.  Sorry that’s a foreign thought to you.  Geeze why so serious 

Just now, Lhorn said:

Is it wrong I want USC to win because I want to believe our win wasn’t meaningless 

yea no doubt USC is not making the playoffs at this point and their season is still going to suck by their standards and the best that can happen is they do good enough to keep helton and the worst they can do is fold and the Texas win looks worse, but it is further in the past

6 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Ah I understand, the missing a year of highschool play is still a disadvantage I would say from experience wise to start at USC your freshman year.  Sorry that’s a foreign thought to you.  Geeze why so serious 

Yes.  It’s totally lost on me that he missed his freshman year of high school.  Clearly it was critical for his development.  

Look, I’m not trying to argue with you.  Is he talented? Maybe?  But the narrative about him is completely wrong and because USC sucks, it’s being overlooked.  Eggreoiosly so.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

6 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Yes.  It’s totallt lost on me that he missed his freshman year of high school.  Clearly it was critical for his development.  

Look, I’m not trying to argue with you.  Is he talented? Maybe?  But the narrative about him is completely wrong and because USC sucks, it’s being overlooked.  Eggreoiosly so.

I’m talking about the senior year experience wise, but ok I was talking about senior year.  I’m drinking so sue me.

Edited by Hook1997

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I’m talking about the senior year experience wise, but ok

My only rebuttal is that he played at Mater Dei.  It’s not that far off from junior to senior year.

Quite frankly, Moro Ojomo is a better story at this point and he hasn’t played a down.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Like 1

Daniels is really good, he is making a couple of tough NFL throws that not too many college QBs can master even after a few years.  He just needs some time to continue to develop and USC should be good to go at that position for a few more years.

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

JT is going to be a stud.

He already is. 

His is arm is live as shit. He drills the ball wherever he wants. His WRs are taller, so he fires line drive bullets just above the hands of the DBs, but where his WRs can snag it. 

Daniels is supposed to be a freshman in college. He turned 18 last spring. He should be a freshman. 

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

He already is. 

His is arm is live as shit. He drills the ball wherever he wants. His WRs are taller, so he fires line drive bullets just above the hands of the DBs, but where his WRs can snag it. 

Daniels is supposed to be a freshman in college. He turned 18 last spring. He should be a freshman. 

For real, more people should be pointing this out. Daniels’ parents held him back in the 8th grade for athletic reasons, so he was supposed to be in the class he ended up graduating with. I’m tired of announcers freaking out about how he “should be in highschool right now!!! Omfg!!!”