Liverpool 2017-18: We won it 5 times

longhorndude

9 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

When we sign Fekir there needs to be this shirt for sale:

Liverpool: Football Mecca

North London would invade Liverpool and bulldoze the shit out of it...

...based solely on t-shirt sales. And then claim that they had to do it.

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Saw the part about him not understanding why players would want to leave Liverpool to go to Barcelona.

I prefer Liverpool to Barcelona, but this guy is an idiot. Barcelona has already won two trophies this year and play in a bigger stadium in a better city.  Why would two guys from Latin America prefer to play in Barcelona and win trophies every year to playing in northwest England and possibly win their first trophy in half a dozen years? Hmmm....

As an American fan of the sport of soccer, Henry is an outright worldwide embarrassment.

You're right. He should've said how much better Barcelona is as a team and a city. He should've said, "why would anyone want to play in Liverpool? I barely like coming here for matches."

You're as dumb as you are stupid. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jograves said:

You're right. He should've said how much better Barcelona is as a team and a city. He should've said, "why would anyone want to play in Liverpool? I barely like coming here for matches."

You're as dumb as you are stupid. 

He doesn't have to make himself out to be an absolute fool.

He should have stuck to Coutinho and passed on commenting about Suarez. You can have pride in your team without looking like a complete fucking moron. But perhaps not everyone understands that.

*PLUS- Coutinho gets a winner's medal anyway, so by moving, he could end up with THREE trophies this year + his share of the transfer fee and probably higher wages. I apologize for being so logical.

Edited by Napoleon

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Saw the part about him not understanding why players would want to leave Liverpool to go to Barcelona.

I prefer Liverpool to Barcelona, but this guy is an idiot. Barcelona has already won two trophies this year and play in a bigger stadium in a better city.  Why would two guys from Latin America prefer to play in Barcelona and win trophies every year to playing in northwest England and possibly win their first trophy in half a dozen years? Hmmm....

As an American fan of the sport of soccer, Henry is an outright worldwide embarrassment.

Speaking of embarrassments. Either you have never played a competitive sport in your life or you are just flat out stupid. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Speaking of embarrassments. Either you have never played a competitive sport in your life or you are just flat out stupid. 

giphy.gif

I get that this is THE LIVERPOOL THREAD, but Dallas Cowboy fans can pull for their team and still point out what a fucking idiot their owner is. For some reason, common sense isn't accepted on this thread. I wouldn't consider common sense as "thread shitting", but apparently some do. Enough about the stupid owner, focus on the match tomorrow.

Edited by Napoleon

Game day boys. How amazing would it be to be there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sergio Garcia is a huge Real Madrid fan and he’s attending the game with his wife today. She said they are going to give away two tickets to random fans, assuming they have to be Real Madrid fans.

Gutted but I didn't have much faith after Salah went out. Felt like 2009 when Colt went out. The offense just died. I'm torn because I want to be mad at Karius but I also feel awful for him. But it's not like he didn't have those brain farts in him. He's not a 1. FSG and Klopp have got to address the GK position. It stings and this sucks but it was still a fun ride. Reload, FSG SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY, and let's see what next season can bring. 

• Like 2

Kinell 

been saying for years that “better than Mignolet” is a bar so low an ant can hop over it. Need an actual world class goalie. And not some English twat that looks good for West Brom.  

Had a great party at my house, 3rd goal gave everyone immediate low-t though

thoughts:

lovren is/was good enough to be a CL winning centerback. He didn’t put a foot in wrong all night. 

Midfield played up to their abilities but we need upgrades. Hard not to imagine that with keita instead of Gini we would have had 1 or 2 in the first 20 minutes. Milner is one of the fittest players in the world but can’t give you a solid 90 with as much running as he’s asked to do.   

Need Fekir and at least 1 other attacking player. Salah-Firmino-Mane were healthy almost all season but when they needed a break we had complete shite behind them. 

YNWA. 

• Like 1

Feel so bad for Loris. You could see how devastated he was and you know he'll get a lot of grief over it, but from the moment Mo went off there was only 1 winner of that match. They were better full stop.

Let's also not forget he made a couple of outstanding saves in the match.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk