Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, are we just not talking about he pronounces the word “murderer?”

I’ve shown some of his more recent rallies to some speech language pathologists, and they think he may have had a TIA. 

Watched a couple of those clips and everybody on both sides of those issues are fucking idiots, but the bearded speaker takes the cake when he points to the emergency exits during the housekeeping announcements and calls them, "Fun Little Shortcuts you see."  It made me chuckle about the old free speech adage, you can't yell fire in a crowded theater.  In a crowded theater where he's explaining what kind of language to use and not use to be respectful of others, he called the fire exits, "Fun Little Shortcuts."  

Anyway, both sides on this need to stop talking, but mainly the bearded emcee guy . 

25 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

I'm too busy trying to figure out how to do "run like Joe Biden wants to smell your hair."

Tell you what -- I'll take a world where Joe Biden wants to smell my daughter's hair versus one where god knows how many assholes want to murder my daughter because of her last name.

I'll take that fucking deal every fucking day of the week.

Or, maybe we make this deal -- you can get rid of Biden, but you have to sign up for a world where our leadership is totally cool with whipping up people who want to murder your family because of YOUR last name.  Sound like a good deal?  Personally, I would bet that we'd both rather be dealing with Biden.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Tell you what -- I'll take a world where Joe Biden wants to smell my daughter's hair versus one where god knows how many assholes want to murder my daughter because of her last name.

I'll take that fucking deal every fucking day of the week.

Or, maybe we make this deal -- you can get rid of Biden, but you have to sign up for a world where our leadership is totally cool with whipping up people who want to murder your family because of YOUR last name.  Sound like a good deal?  Personally, I would bet that we'd both rather be dealing with Biden.

• Like 1