TCU is Hopeless...

GotThatFire

50 minutes ago, 903Cougar said:

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.  Their smug fans were getting insufferable despite backdooring their way into the Big 12.  

Gonna second this. You would’ve thought they had 6,7 Big 12 Championships on account of their smug ass demeanor towards UT fans. 

It will be good once we get this program running at full speed and mowing those pompous assholes down year after year.

Those blowouts will never be erased from my memory.

Edited by Blanton
*on

I remember in 2010, after Utah had announced they were leaving for the Pac 12 and we announced we were going independent that he was whining and bitching about BYU and yet a year later, he and his program commits to bail on the MWC for the Big East and then bails on them for the Big 12.   From that point on, I couldn't stand him and his smug little fanbase who likes to echo his nonsense.  

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.  Their smug fans were getting insufferable despite backdooring their way into the Big 12.  
You ain't kidding, I was sitting among them in club level for last year's game...they were friendly to us (nobody else wearing burnt Orange within spitting distance) in a very condescending way until we started stopping them on offense and made a close game of it, then the real froggy came out. Of course the condescending kindness returned when the game was decided..
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ousux said:
20 hours ago, 903Cougar said:

You ain't kidding, I was sitting among them in club level for last year's game...they were friendly to us (nobody else wearing burnt Orange within spitting distance) in a very condescending way until we started stopping them on offense and made a close game of it, then the real froggy came out. Of course the condescending kindness returned when the game was decided..

Listen to Bill Burr’s Rose Bowl experience about TCU vs. Wisconsin.

He sums up the TCU fan base pretty well

• 2 years later...
Listen to Bill Burr’s Rose Bowl experience about TCU vs. Wisconsin.
He sums up the TCU fan base pretty well
He also has a good one of the blowU game...unfortunately the year he went (can't remember) was during the period Mack was mailing it in and we got mudholed.

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Or terrible. TCU fans that can afford to go to the Rose Bowl (I was there) dressed awesome and unlike any other southern school including Texas. I love Burr, but this was bad. His rant was of the kinda guy that’d wear a jersey or sweatshirt to a game - not the guy I wanna hang out with. 

Wonder what he’d say about Mormons. 

• 10 months later...
18 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Here's what I don't get.  This isn't just some Mass-Com major's senior project.  You have actual professional staff coming up with this idea, establishing and spendding a budget for it, executing it, and making a conscious decision to actually play this on the jumbotron.  This went through multiple approval layers to get to this point.

My question is...how?

• Like 1