We have 8 turnovers this year.

Rimbo

18 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

What the fuck are we doing running the ball there anyway?  Take a fucking knee and go to the locker room. Stupid coaching. 

I agree with this, it looked like the conceded by punting with ~3 min down 21.  So with what, 1:30 or so left and they have 2 timeouts, we kneel 3 times and at worst punt with 0:10 left?

40 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

What the fuck are we doing running the ball there anyway?  Take a fucking knee and go to the locker room. Stupid coaching. 

This was the part of the game where they hold runners off the ground and try to rip the ball out.

You never know how the refs will call that. Take a knee.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

47 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

I agree with this, it looked like the conceded by punting with ~3 min down 21.  So with what, 1:30 or so left and they have 2 timeouts, we kneel 3 times and at worst punt with 0:10 left?

I think they only had one timeout left, which makes not taking a knee at that point even more idiotic. 

1 hour ago, Treefidy said:

I get what you’re saying but in the mind of the coach each run takes an additional 3 seconds off the clocks so running it 3 times in a row would have ended the game while taking a knee would have forced a punt.  I would have called a run in that same scenario, it’s just what you do.

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

So young has two lost fumbles on limited carries but we're showing the door to carter Bc ball control (allegedly)

Never been super impressed with either of them, tbh. Young had like two good runs last year and I don't remember him doing anything since. Hopefully, these touches go to Cain and Brown next year. Maybe another grad transfer or a JUCO.

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

I get what you’re saying but in the mind of the coach each run takes an additional 3 seconds off the clocks so running it 3 times in a row would have ended the game while taking a knee would have forced a punt.  I would have called a run in that same scenario, it’s just what you do.

Take a knee and you guarantee victory. At worst you give them the ball back with 20 seconds having to score TD twice. That is a physical impossibility. Run the ball with 1:20 left and fumble now they have over a minute to score twice. Now you have given them something that is not impossible. Run the ball and fumble and they return it for a TD now you have really given them something that is not impossible. Good thing is Herman is getting these dumbfuxk coaching moves out of his system this year and will learn from them.

• Like 1