Kingsbury interviewing for NFL Jobs

Hornius Emeritus

Couple of things.

1. "You'll find a god in every Golden cloister, And if you're lucky then the gods a she"

2. CKK was a college coach for just a few years. Two weeks ago he had Three of his Tech QBs starting on the same NFL Sunday, so his rep as a QB whisperer is justified.

3. Keep him away from the David Carradine Suite at the Swisshotel in Bangkok!

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

I don't care what she looks like. Why would you ever take your girlfriend with you to Thailand. 

That ass needs its own thread.  I’ll say it…I gladly eat every dish posted on the shank thread, scratch that, the Vic Mackey friend food thread…off of DAT ASS. 

15 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

I don't care what she looks like. Why would you ever take your girlfriend with you to Thailand. 

I know this sounds crazy, but maybe they have feelings for one another. Unlike the fantasy cocksman on the internet, he has plenty of options for beautiful women. They may actually like being together. Maybe he likes that even more than engaging a variety of prostitutes.

Hur hur, what do you think she is? Saved you the trouble. Doesn't this shit ever get boring? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I know this sounds crazy, but maybe they have feelings for one another. Unlike the fantasy cocksman on the internet, he has plenty of options for beautiful women. They may actually like being together. Maybe he likes that even more than engaging a variety of prostitutes.

Hur hur, what do you think she is? Saved you the trouble. Doesn't this shit ever get boring? 

So they are going to share the hookers?  

Happy The Office GIF by Cameo

Believe it or not, it is possible to go to Thailand, not engage with the hookers, and have a very nice time.  It is a beautiful and interesting country.  It’s one of the few places I visited without my wife during my Navy days that I would love to go back to on vacation with my wife.   

9 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Believe it or not, it is possible to go to Thailand, not engage with the hookers, and have a very nice time.  It is a beautiful and interesting country.  It’s one of the few places I visited without my wife during my Navy days that I would love to go back to on vacation with my wife.   

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I saw him on a sideline interview a few weeks ago and he looked awful. Some of it might have been because Leach had just died a couple days before, but dude looked like he'd aged 20 years and he seemed miserable. I can't imagine working for an incompetent GM and having Murray locked in as your starter with that contract was good for his mental health. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

mad men lol GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

I agree. 

• 2 months later...

I never thought much of CKK's ability to watch film. In 2016 Tech lost at OkSt 45-44. We missed a game winning field goal as the clock ran out. The holder flinched and moved the ball at the last second. Coaches watch the game film on Sunday's and he and his assistants didn't notice that the holder messed up on the kick. A reporter asked him about the hold at the Monday press conference and CKK was at a loss. He had watched game film for hours and missed something so basic that even the ESPNU announcers noticed during the game.

2 hours ago, CustersDoctor said:

I never thought much of CKK's ability to watch film. In 2016 Tech lost at OkSt 45-44. We missed a game winning field goal as the clock ran out. The holder flinched and moved the ball at the last second. Coaches watch the game film on Sunday's and he and his assistants didn't notice that the holder messed up on the kick. A reporter asked him about the hold at the Monday press conference and CKK was at a loss. He had watched game film for hours and missed something so basic that even the ESPNU announcers noticed during the game.

Counterpoint:

Screenshot_20230412-113640_Twitter.jpg

• Drool 1