2019 Texas Softball - Connie's overboard, Anchors Aweigh!

TrashMaster G

Just now, jinx said:

Do we not have any other options at catcher. I mean I hope not, since the shit she did last night should have resulted in a benching.  That was unbelievable 

No. Ellsworth is done for the year. We should have 3 next year 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

You have to REALLY be unaware to get hit in the head as a P on a throw from the OF. 

It started high and I didn't trust the catcher, so I eliminated the possibility of cut off and was running to back up the catcher and it tailed to the left.

This was dumbass league so there weren't formal cutoffs, and it was somewhat surprising that the CF could make it back into the infield even with an umbrella ball.

Edited by TwiceHorn

20 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I got smacked in the top/back of the head by a throw from the outfield pitching once.  It mashed the little button on the top of my hat into my head.  People said it made a horrible noise.

I played both C and 1B in little league. Was playing 1B one day at practice. Coach called my name from the dugout, right as a batter hit a line drive. Heard someone else tell me to look out, turned just in time to get the baseball to the forehead. Had a big ol' knot with stitch marks in it, for the next few hours and a nasty bruise fro a few days.

Hope your P has no lasting effects.