AAF - Arizona Hotshots vs Memphis Express (NFL Network)

MillerEP

Thanks for the live feed, which is interesting.  No sound, no graphics, just a continuous shot from their sky cam.

Which is still way better than scumbag Comcast/Xfinity alleged ToGo scam.  "Watch all your shows and live games anywhere you want."  Fine print:  "Due to contractual restrictions you can only watch ___ (NFL Network, CBSSportsNet, etc.) using your home WIFI signal."  So ToGo is basically limited to camping in your backyard.

Memphis home uniforms look a lot better than last week's roads.

Edited by clapclapclap

28 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

The NFL influence is slinking in.  A questionable critical call, suddenly we don't get to see and hear the replay ref making his decision, who weasels out and just sticks with the call on the field, and did we even get one replay ourselves during the whole time?   

You could hear them talking about how they couldn't see the ball.

11 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I had to leave so I couldn’t watch the rest of the game, but I think the aaf only does reviews during coach challenges

Yeah, Singletary challenged it.  The announcers wouldn't stfu though, and they only piped the booth audio in at the very end of the review when the dude up there was talking about not being able to see it and it stands.  

E:  Speaking of which, the ref seemed familiar.  Not Big 12, I don't think, but maybe Pac 12?

Edited by MadBurgerMaker

48 minutes ago, MadBurgerMaker said:

Yeah, Singletary challenged it.  The announcers wouldn't stfu though, and they only piped the booth audio in at the very end of the review when the dude up there was talking about not being able to see it and it stands.  

E:  Speaking of which, the ref seemed familiar.  Not Big 12, I don't think, but maybe Pac 12?

Definitely Big 12

9 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

I have an Oklahoma/Arizona Outlaws hat in my closet in not terrible condition considering it’s 34 years old. 

I don't know how solid, but there seems to be talk of building a multipurpose stadium in Oklahoma City for an MLS & AAF (or XFL) team...
Personally, I think it would be pretty cool if the city could eventually "wrangle" the Jacksonville Jaguars/ rename Oklahoma City Outlaws...

imgur

But I know more than likely, next city that gets that team is London; so OKC would need to see if something involves Cincinnati Bengals...

It would be pretty cool to have a close "rivalry" with either the Houston Texans, or the Dallas Cowboys, yet San Antonio might get NFL 1st..?

9 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

2 and 0.  Best start in Hotshots history 

I think I am one of the few  on here who liked their color scheme/ team theme in the uniform thread.

Not a big Neuheisel fan, but  I like the tribute to their wild- firefighters.