The Klan weren't that bad because they only killed a few people

Rimbo

48 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I still contend that these particular types of people actually hate being in power and operate best when able to rage against the evil libs 24/7. Their dream world, even though they don't realize it, would actually be a Hillary presidency... 

I’m pretty sure Trump realizes it.  It’s about all he realizes...

9 hours ago, Rimbo said:

The editor, Goodloe Sutton, published the editorial in the Thursday edition of The Democrat-Reporter, a weekly newspaper in Linden, Ala., that had about 3,000 subscribers in 2015.

I'm pretty sure this guy was a character in O Brother, Where Art Thou?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I still contend that these particular types of people actually hate being in power and operate best when able to rage against the evil libs 24/7. Their dream world, even though they don't realize it, would actually be a Hillary presidency... 

I’ve told this story before but for the anti-government militia groups supporting Trump, his victory put them in a real paradox.   They’ve always been opposed to the state no matter who was in power so when their guy became the state it was like, “Well what the fuck do we do now?!?”  They never expected Trump to win either, most of them anyway.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Someone here will take his place on this

Onboard is doing a pretty good job of it.  In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he and FCHorn are the same person.  You know that FC wasn’t going to go from posting 20+ hours a day for 10 years straight, to completely disappearing overnight.  Plus, there’s really no possible way that there are two different people on earth who are that fucking stupid.  

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’ve told this story before but for the anti-government militia groups supporting Trump, his victory put them in a real paradox.   They’ve always been opposed to the state no matter who was in power so when their guy became the state it was like, “Well what the fuck do we do now?!?”  They never expected Trump to win either, most of them anyway.

It still blows my mind that Trump supporters buy into his "outsider" bullshit.

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Did you know that Bill Clinton said, "Make America Great Again" at his inauguration?  

I guess he's itchin' for a lynchin too, eh?

What's your point? That merely uttering the phrase is the same as running a racist campaign of white supremacy? Some people also called Bill the first black president. 

Don't be so obtuse. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What's your point? That merely uttering the phrase is the same as running a racist campaign of white supremacy? Some people also called Bill the first black president. 

Don't be so obtuse. 

Ok big boy.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

What kind of KKK has a Trevino and a Rosenberg as members? aggy can't even do college hate groups right. 

Self loathing has always been a hallmark of aggy. For example, all the queers live in Austin according to them but College Station has an unusually high amount of glory holes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

Onboard is doing a pretty good job of it.  In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he and FCHorn are the same person.  You know that FC wasn’t going to go from posting 20+ hours a day for 10 years straight, to completely disappearing overnight.  Plus, there’s really no possible way that there are two different people on earth who are that fucking stupid.  

Nah, Onboard was on the old board posting alongside him.

I took a cursory glance at Texags' politics board at the suggestion of this thread, and there's a poster there called FCBlitz who called Obama "Obummer."  It's possible FCHorn just found a more like minded tribe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Nah, Onboard was on the old board posting alongside him.

I took a cursory glance at Texags' politics board at the suggestion of this thread, and there's a poster there called FCBlitz who called Obama "Obummer."  It's possible FCHorn just found a more like minded tribe.

The lame nicknames are my favorite thing about the wing nut right. That and hilariously unfunny conservative political cartoons.

On February 20, 2019 at 12:19 AM, Cajun said:

Trumpkins

Dotard 

The Dumbs

Oh so funny and clever

"Republicunts" needs to get more play. 

One thing you won't see on MSNBC is a partisan analog to this:

7e91f8a44526d15ce893f57d4a175fc1.png

Or to Jeanine Pirro referring to Dems as "demon rats" on her Fox News show and then appearing as a speaker at a Trump campaign rally. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Dotard is good because that came from the DKPR tweet back when. Its funny because its true.

I personally prefer DOTUS.

The best one is when the DKPR announced that Trump would be going to Viet Nam for the FIRST time.