Which Lockhart joint to take furriners to?

Brisketexan

On 4/13/2019 at 10:20 AM, Brisketexan said:

They’re Norwegian. Fed them chicken fajitas and refrieds last night, and they said they were the best tacos they’ve ever had. So, yeah, they’ll be happy with anything. But still, wanna do them right.

Probably the only tacos they've ever had, ammirite?

On 4/13/2019 at 10:59 AM, Brisketexan said:

They’d been traveling for 20 hours. I figured they weren’t yet up for a beer and cognac (they brought gifts)-fueled Brisketexan rant yet. I’ll let them acclimate first.

Now that you say they drink, I was thinking to remind you of that little brewery on one of the corners there. Cara Cara. Nothing beats a day trip to have 2-3 beers before pigging out on BBQ. Personally I switch Black's and Smitty's pretty regularly. Smitty's sides are a joke, but I haven't had terrible experiences with their bbq so I still visit.

Edit: well fuck me I just made it to page 2. Hope they enjoyed.

Edited by BurdineBandit
wtf

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Surprisingly, tacos are a thing in Norway.  They actually have them a lot.  Unsurprisingly, their tortillas suck and they really don't know what they're doing.

In other words and enterprising Mexican could do well in Norway.  Or even a white boy like me who grew up in the RGV and can cook like a Mexican.

BTW.... Did she like the BBQ?

Edited by Nueces River Rat