The Guitar Pron Thread

Celery Man

Jared Dines is out with his 3rd annual shred collaboration. This is always pretty cool. This year he enlisted a couple of heavy hitters (Matt Heavy of Trivium, Tosin Abasi of Animals as Leaders and Kiki Loureiro of Megadeth) to go along with the usual youtube shredders. 

Watched the whole thing but that Angel Vivaldi Charvel is my favorite.

A few headless guitars in there, I didn’t know those were still popular.

31 minutes ago, Deej said:

Because FedEx drivers see a Sweetwater box and make you their last stop just to fuck with you.

37 minutes ago, topochico said:

It’s tomorrow. Why aren’t pics showing up yet?

Just used the Sweetwater pics from the sight. Got it from a buddy at GC

44 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Why are you still at work?  Purge yourself on your boss' desk if you have to.  You are losing precious HOURS with your new guitar that can never be recovered!

I am the boss. Family business. But we only work today Thurs and Friday. So I am going to lock myself in a room and play till my fingers bleed on my mesa single reck and Marshall 1960a

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bogeywon said:

I am the boss. Family business. But we only work today Thurs and Friday. So I am going to lock myself in a room and play till my fingers bleed on my mesa single reck and Marshall 1960a

Even better, leave Gob in charge and get your ass home😜

p-arrested-development-will-arnett.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

Yes sir.  I’ve had it since probably 1998.

Crap.  Why didn't I remember that?  Amazing amps.  Grunt for days.  My band & songwriting partner has one, and it records like a dream.  He plays it through a Fender 4x12 that's a bit deeper than a standard Marshall cabinet, and damn if it doesn't sound glorious.

• Like 1

So this showed up on Reverb. I really want one of these bastard children. Kind of tempted to get the red but I really want it in sunburst.

FENDER USA STRAT-O-SONIC + OHSC Lk Tuners & Duncan PU American StratOSonic 02109 https://applink.reverb.com/item/30814343-fender-usa-strat-o-sonic-ohsc-lk-tuners-duncan-pu-american-stratosonic-02109