They snorting condoms now!!!

Brothahorn

Whatever happened to just snorting cocaine? Why do these kids always have to take it to that next, dumbass level?

Viral videos posted on social media show teenagers snorting condoms as part of a so-called "condom snorting challenge." 

In the videos, teens put an unwrapped condom up one of their nostrils and inhale until the condom comes out of their mouth. Like other viral challenges, the condom snorting challenge has been around for years but recently reemerged on social media. 

In San Antonio, Stephen Enriquez, who teaches drug and alcohol prevention to parents, has also started to teach parents about dangerous online trends like the condom snorting challenge, KABB-TV reported. 

"Because these days our teens are doing everything for likes, views, and subscribers," Enriquez told the station. "As graphic as it is, we have to show parents because teens are going online looking for challenges and recreating them."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/02/condom-snorting-challenge-every-parents-worst-nightmare/477431002/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have said before that the next big drug craze would be suppositories and it would be called "cramming"  

I was only half joking, but at this point I think it will only be a few years

I mean after all with butt chugging being a real thing I think butt chugging is a gateway to cramming

hell at this point it might not even be a drug it might just be a bunch of young dumb shits gathered up at a party and shoving who knows what up each others asses

On 4/2/2018 at 5:08 PM, d2o said:

unbelievable that this kinda stupid shit gets started.   Who thinks of this shit??

In today's environment, it would be an excellent time to begin running for congress... (with these kind of future voters, how can you lose?)...