Is Tulsi Gabbard A Russian Asset?

USMCHorn

11 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Let me throw this at you, what if I found a black woman who hated blacks and women?! I think a female Clayton Bigsby would do well. Just as long as they NEVER slipped up, even for a second, and acted like a human being.

Diamond or Silk might be what you're looking for.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RayDog said:

It will be interesting to see how many Republicans vote in Democratic primaries in open primary states so they can vote for Tulsi.

I'm actually OK with this. The smart disruptive play is for MAGAts to vote Sanders in the Dem primaries, making it less likely that Warren can knock him out early and claim the progressive lane like she needs to, in order to go after the enduring centrist lane.

14 minutes ago, softlynow said:

I'm actually OK with this. The smart disruptive play is for MAGAts to vote Sanders in the Dem primaries, making it less likely that Warren can knock him out early and claim the progressive lane like she needs to, in order to go after the enduring centrist lane.

That's a terrible idea. Bernie isn't getting knocked out early unless he literally dies.

Just now, washparkhorn said:

Tulsi's biggest question mark is her support from Modi supporters. Modi and his supporters are flirting with Fascism in India. 

Taking on the Clinton machine took guts.  

Well also that thing where she's in a cult.

And damnit BT, don't you start fucking quoting Greenwald. I like you but that's a bridge too far.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 10/25/2019 at 10:06 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know how to make this any clearer:  once the primaries were over, the next POTUS (barring death or unforeseen circumstance) was going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.  I don't have to extoll Hillary's virtues in order to justify my vote for her.  She was far and away the lesser of the two "evils", and that's all that needs to be said.  Unfortunately, 60M idiots + another 1M or so "message senders" like you couldn't wrap their brains around the threat, and here we are.   Good job, Swindle.  

How many wars has Hillary historically been involved in facilitating and how many wars has Trump started?  I get why you voted, but I'm arguing the evils are not who's president, it's the state apparatus that always stays intact.

For example, when we killed Osama Bin Laden were we able to get rid of that pesky ole' DHS or the Patriot act?  Funny, the wars keep on a rollin' and our liberties continue to be eroded.  But yeah, you keep up that good fight in the 2 party theater where principles are never fought for or discussed in any meaningful way, just a bunch of poo slinging.  Good Job Jimmy. 

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So Donald, if you don't know who Tulsi Gabbard is, how could you possibly know she's not a Russian agent?  Seems like you'd have to have gotten that info from an inside source.  Hmmm.

Because Uncle Vladdy gave Trump the list of Russian agents he's supposed to support and Tulsi's not on it?

I have a problem with right-wing talking points, but I don't care about the venue.

So what are the actual points she's making that I am supposed to be upset about? Secure borders? Name a candidate who doesn't want secure borders.

Y'all care more about image than content. Put the same message on MSNBC and you think the content is different.

9 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I have a problem with right-wing talking points,

No, you don’t. Hence, my joke.

Read the article dipshit. Pretend harder that you aren’t a right-wing troll.

“It’s a false choice for people to say you’re anti-immigrant if you support secure borders. That’s just not the case.”

Tulsi reinforcing the right’s victimhood with their own strawman - classic right wing talking point.

BT: “wHo DoEsN’t WaNt SeCuRe BoRdErS???!?”

Ever notice how the right wing and their "OMG I'm not a right winger" Libertarian buddies like to talk about secure borders but never actually advocate for significant legal immigration, especially for the brown folks?  I find that curious, given they're not anti-immigrant (LULZ).

Glenn Greenwald is almost single-handedly responsible for freeing a political prisoner who will (hopefully) win the Brazilian presidency away from the fascist Bolsonaro.

32 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

“It’s a false choice for people to say you’re anti-immigrant if you support secure borders. That’s just not the case.”

Tulsi reinforcing the right’s victimhood with their own strawman - classic right wing talking point.

You're completely full of crap. You could put those same words in basically any candidate's mouth on MSNBC and it would be indistinguishable.

On Thursday, she told Breitbart News that it was possible to achieve a balance: “I think that we can and we must have a secure border policy that’s effective and works, and also reform our immigration system so that it works for our country. It can be a safe and secure border along with humane immigration policy and achieve both objectives.”

This is the most basic, boilerplate Demspeak on immigration imaginable.

Is the content of the message bad? Yes, of course, but to argue that this is markedly different from her 2020 rivals is a joke and to do so in the context of her being called out as a foreign agent or asset is even more of a joke.

She's a garbage Dem who is liked by thirsty boys online and right-wing trolls.

I wish better Dems would go on Breitbart and promote messages with good content. I wish better Dems were on FOX as much as possible spreading the message.

19 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

You're completely full of crap. You could put those same words in basically any candidate's mouth on MSNBC and it would be indistinguishable. 

I understand a good trumpkin sometime fails to see (or pretends not to see) right wing talking points.

“It’s a false choice for people to say you’re anti-immigrant if you support secure borders. That’s just not the case.”

That is a right-wing talking point. Tulsi is reinforcing the right’s victimhood with their own strawman. Clearly.

24 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I wish better Dems would go on Breitbart

I understand a good trumpkin would want breitbart to get more traction

Name the speakers :

1 - “We can affirm our values as a country and have immigration systems that support our economy, that grow our country, and that make sure that we stay secure and strong.”

2 - “We can actually do both: strong borders and a compassionate, economically viable immigration system.”

3 - “The key here is to have a system where we have order at the border, but we also have comprehensive immigration reform and a path to citizenship.”

4 - “Illegal immigration is an issue and Democrats have to admit that it is something that we have to confront.”

5 - “When I am president, illegally crossing the border will still be illegal. We can argue over the finer points of which parts of this ought to be handled by civil law and which parts ought to be handled by criminal law, but we’ve got a crisis on our hands.”

6 -“We know that border security can be part of that package, and we can be a nation of laws. The problem is we haven't had the will to get it done in Washington, and now we have a president who could fix it in a month, because there is that bipartisan agreement, but he needs it to be a crisis rather than an achievement. That will end on my watch.”

7 – “You have to close the borders.”

1 - Booker
2 - Ryan
3 - Klobuchar
4 - Mouton
5 & 6 - Buttigieg
7 – Gillibrand
1 - Booker
2 - Ryan
3 - Klobuchar
4 - Mouton
5 & 6 - Buttigieg
7 – Gillibrand

Gabbard is a bad Dem. That's basically the end of the rational aspect of this kerfuffle.

She's defended by Trump because she's being attacked by the #RESISTANCE and, very obviously, Hillary. He hates Hillary so he sees who Hillary is mad at and then he embraces that person. Do you seriously think he cares about Tulsi Gabbard? How gullible are you?

Also, tying in Glenn Greenwald with these people is ridiculous. Glenn Greenwald is a god damned hero for what he's done for Lula. He's under constant death threats (REAL death threats, not just people on Twitter with corncob avis telling people to DIAF) and was just physically assaulted on air for opposing corrupt and murderous fascism.

It just shows how pathetically shallow your politics and values are because Glenn went on the wrong venue and that's as deep as your thinking goes.

#DRUMPF #KOVFEFE

52 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

She's defended by Trump because she's being attacked by the #RESISTANCE and, very obviously, Hillary. He hates Hillary so he sees who Hillary is mad at and then he embraces that person. Do you seriously think he cares about Tulsi Gabbard? How gullible are you?

Also, tying in Glenn Greenwald with these people is ridiculous. Glenn Greenwald is a god damned hero for what he's done for Lula. He's under constant death threats (REAL death threats, not just people on Twitter with corncob avis telling people to DIAF) and was just physically assaulted on air for opposing corrupt and murderous fascism.

It just shows how pathetically shallow your politics and values are because Glenn went on the wrong venue and that's as deep as your thinking goes.

#DRUMPF #KOVFEFE

Yes. And the RESISTANCE and scary Hillary are all really really bad and we should DIVIDE THE LEFT because that’s what good trumpkins do. Also greenwald is  a patriot and definitely not an obvious Russian tool lulz

12 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Yes. And the RESISTANCE and scary Hillary are all really really bad and we should DIVIDE THE LEFT because that’s what good trumpkins do.

I know you're intending this as sarcasm, but you're in a thread where a Democratic candidate for president is being called a Russian asset. What do you think the actual source of divisiveness is?

I hate Hillary, but even I wouldn't say she's an agent of a foreign power. That's insane.

Also greenwald is  a patriot and definitely not an obvious Russian tool lulz

Greenwald, for all his faults, has done more for freedom and justice in this world than anyone here and basically anyone you could name. World-changing, for the good.

You're swallowing and regurgitating BS propaganda from the military and intelligence communities.

He's annoying, but he does amazingly good work.

16 hours ago, F250 said:

The Resistance is vehemently anti-fascist which is why they go after the Russian agent Glenn Greenwald who is taking on the current fascist government in Brazil.

Look, anyone can expose the truth behind a massive secret domestic spying operation in the US, free political prisoners, and begin to dismantle fascist regimes.

That's the easy stuff. The basic stuff.

What does a REAL hero do? The real MVPs stay cloistered in corporate mass media bubbles.

57 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

What does a REAL hero do? The real MVPs stay cloistered in trumpkin media bubbles and join david duke, tucker carlson, american swindle, sean hannity, steve bannon, and try and keep trump in power by collectively pushing right wing talking points such #resistance, hillary is corrupt, divide the left, biden is corrupt, assange is a hero, divide the left, etc. etc.

FIFY

Glenn would do spots on MSNBC and CNN in a heartbeat if they would invite him. He'll go anywhere and talk to anyone and is completely fearless in promoting his ideas in any venue. He isn't cloistering himself, the mainstream press is simply terrified of him because he (rightfully) hates them and will tell them why to their faces.

Hillary IS corrupt.
Biden IS corrupt.
Assange is complicated, but certainly not a clear villain.
#Resistance idiots are annoying and focused on stupid bullshit because their real politics are largely bad.
"Divide the left" doesn't fucking mean anything (so meaningless you said it twice)

Glenn is an actual, real anti-fascist. He's not here to be a Democratic party booster and fanboy, because fascist elements exist within the Democratic party as well.

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Hillary IS corrupt.
Biden IS corrupt.
Assange is complicated, but certainly not a clear villain.
#Resistance idiots are annoying and focused on stupid bullshit because their real politics are largely bad.
"Divide the left" doesn't fucking mean anything (so meaningless you said it twice)

Good lord, can you share some of your drugs?