Is Tulsi Gabbard A Russian Asset?

USMCHorn

I'm curious when someone will start a WWIII thread. It just hit me last night that we are basically at war with China and Russia right now. Trump is slowing down the West's response to their aggressions in the Ukraine, Hong Kong, Syria, N. Korea, Chinese-Muslim concentration camps, etc. But what happens if we can purge our government of their assets and start rebuilding our allies against them? 

West vs East

Democracy vs Autocracy 

22 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Do you think Vladimir Putin knows who Tulsi Gabbard is and has active plans/desires regarding her?

Do you think Vladimir Putin does not have tremendous power in Russia and other places influenced by Russia?

I understand you aren’t sure Putin knows of Gabbard even though his troll farms are working to promote her and her talking points.

I also understand that you see Putin as someone with “tremendous power” and parrot it on anonymous boards

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

I understand you aren’t sure Putin knows of Gabbard even though his troll farms are working to promote her and her talking points.

Do you think Vladimir Putin knows who Tulsi Gabbard is and has active plans/desires regarding her?  yes/no

I also understand that you see Putin as someone with “tremendous power” and parrot it on anonymous boards

Do you think Vladimir Putin does not have tremendous power in Russia and other places influenced by Russia? yes/no

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Do you think Vladimir Putin knows who Tulsi Gabbard is and has active plans/desires regarding her?  yes/no

Do you think Vladimir Putin does not have tremendous power in Russia and other places influenced by Russia? yes/no

I also understand that you see Putin as someone with “tremendous power” and parrot it on anonymous boards.

I also understand that you bend-backwards with bizarre logic to defend Gabbard, while also doing the same for Assange and promoting the divide-the-left narrative. It is bizarre someone pretending to be “left” would defend Gabbard - a real head scratcher

41 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Do you think Vladimir Putin knows who Tulsi Gabbard is and has active plans/desires regarding her?

Do you think Vladimir Putin does not have tremendous power in Russia and other places influenced by Russia?

What the fuck is your problem?  

You're the worst -- a Trumpkin in wolf's clothing..  Do something about that.  God, what a beating. 

43 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Two things I hate:
1) Hillary Clinton
2) Libs who care more about Russia-related conspiracy theories than the needs of working class people

It's kind of a perfect storm for me.

Great.  Who exactly cares more about Russia-related conspiracy theories than the needs of working class people?  Seems like a pretty specific charge.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Two things I hate:
1) Hillary Clinton
2) Libs who care more about Russia-related conspiracy theories than the needs of working class people

3)Sumbitches who pronounce "coup de grace" as "coup de GRAH"

fixed it to broaden your horizons.

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Two things I hate:
1) Hillary Clinton

4)people who put their finger in their ear when they sing karaoke.

this is kinda fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Two things I hate:
1) Hillary Clinton

5)People who say "Can I ask you a question?" Well, duh, obviously, you just did.

26 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Two  Six things I hate:
1) Hillary Clinton

5)People who say "Can I ask you a question?" Well, duh, obviously, you just did.

6) People who don't change the hate count to reflect new information that has come to light, man

• Like 2

To the extent Syria is a Russia/Iran v. US proxy war, there is NO WAY Putin wouldn't hear about an American lawmaker paying a visit to Assad and vehemently taking his side. It would be like if George McGovern visited Ho Chi Minh or some shit. I'm quite confident Putin has heard of Tulsi Gabbard.  

• Like 1

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I love that Hillary still gets under the right's skin.  I hope she keeps talking, y'all are mental.

She's like that shit stain you can't bleach out of your tighty-whities.  

I hope she runs so we can all be 110% sure she was who we thought she was: a morally bankrupt, narcissistic, war-mongering shit stain that was finally bleached away because this time we used the Clorox brand bleach instead of that dollar store brand bleach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

I hope she runs so we can all be 110% sure she was who we thought she was: a morally bankrupt, narcissistic, war-mongering shit stain that was finally bleached away because this time we used the Clorox brand bleach instead of that dollar store brand bleach.

Little known fact:  she was an extra in Miller's Crossing:

Image result for hillary clinton woods

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

If there's one thing Trump supporters hate, it's morally bankrupt narcissists.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Great.  Who exactly cares more about Russia-related conspiracy theories than the needs of working class people?  Seems like a pretty specific charge.

My care of Russian related conspiracy theories is about equal to my care to the needs of the working class, although both are higher than my care for the type of Italian salad dressing I like to put on my salad, but lower than the type of care I have from which grocery store I buy fruit. 

Not a Trumper wise guy. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I support him when he does good and criticize when he does bad.

TDS is a bitch.

How convenient! All the benefits of moral bankruptcy, none of the guilt!

Give your brow a good furrowing as you pull the lever again for him.
  • Haha 1