Sign in to follow this  
NOMAAA

Gambling in the age of covid-19

any web developers want to hit me up I’ve got an idea for sports betting I want to flesh out a little. 

thinking neighborhood backyard sports like chipping competition, washers, horseshoes, tetherball, wiffle ball homerun derby.

5 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

thinking neighborhood backyard sports like chipping competition, washers, horseshoes, tetherball, wiffle ball homerun derby.

you just smoked yourself out silly  last night and got stuck on ESPN Ocho didnt you?

come on tell us the truth... you saw the bags competition and thought.... duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.... I can,  like,  gamble on some bags......

ha.  pretty much.  i realize now that any kind of gambling is probably a bad idea with the situation we are about to be in.  so, forget i brought it up.

What's the over/under on the number of people who are going to die from coronavirus?

On 3/20/2020 at 7:44 AM, Bookman said:

What's the over/under on the number of people who are going to die from coronavirus?

There are few squabbling about this exact topic on the Corona threads......