DT 2020 Presidential Debate (No Politics)

immamac

5 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

First, debates aren’t won on policy points. They are won on oratory power, presidential-ness, and style points. If you think the majority of the populace is listening for their ideas you are grossly exaggerating the intelligence of our people. 

Second, yes, I want to hear their ideas, but they’re instructed by their teams to go at each other because that is what’s going to “win” the debate, per my first point  

Third, read my other post. 

Rex please. Presidential-ness?

there is a reason its called a debate. Stop using any channel of human emotion to rationalise behaviour that doesn't support the debate format. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Actually Trump is shockingly effective to his base and uneducated people. He’s naturally a bully but he knows exactly what he’s doing.  The Proud Boys thing should absolutely bury him to the tune of a 60%+ popular vote defeat and electoral landslide for Biden. But it won’t. Because:image.gif.d48e4a004a4667a78378e9835515a1d2.gif

PositiveOptimalAmericancreamdraft-size_r

stop flip flopping Rex. its making the simulation grumpy.

5 hours ago, staboner said:

Rex please. Presidential-ness?

there is a reason its called a debate. Stop using any channel of human emotion to rationalise behaviour that doesn't support the debate format. 

That format is as appropriate for a debate as twitter is for a science lecture.  It's not a debate.  It's a Jerry Springer peacocking contest. 

17 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Put shock collars on both, then give each the controller for the other one's collar.  It won't lead to a better debate or civility, but it will be more entertaining and informative than that shitshow last night.

Better yet, give the controllers to Michael J Fox enjoy the hilarity of it all...

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

I’m not kidding, I’ve long believed that stranded time travelers live among us.  I didn’t even know Twitter was around in 2012.  Is there a way to go through his other 2012 tweets?

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

I’m not kidding, I’ve long believed that stranded time travelers live among us.  I didn’t even know Twitter was around in 2012.  Is there a way to go through his other 2012 tweets?

Motherfucker probably told us all to lay in a supply of N95 masks, for oh, no reason.