Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

1DC43216-40C5-4E58-AA7E-4196F9091D92.jpeg

Easy as hell. Patron. It's fucking trash and nothing but low rent tequila with huge promotion and advertising behind it. The women love it. The same can be said for Ciroc as well but I can tolerate it.Even though I am not big on vodka. And I am speaking on the silver edition listed here. I know Patron has other lines that are better quality than this but is still overpriced.

But Hennessy is overpriced as a cognac and like Patron, also has a huge following in the mainstream and is name dropped constantly. Especially in the rap community. You can get cheaper cognacs that taste better but I do like Hennessy.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Toilet in the bedroom could be handy

OR, bed in your bathroom

10 hours ago, Jimbaround said:

Isn’t this a shopped version of Cuban’s tab after the Mavs beat the Heat in MIA in 2011.

If that's Nigerian Naira's, it's still $28,000.  Still kind of a lot of money.

(I googled the name "Toyin")

• Fuck You 1

Easy as hell. Patron. It's fucking trash and nothing but low rent tequila with huge promotion and advertising behind it. The women love it. The same can be said for Ciroc as well but I can tolerate it.Even though I am not big on vodka. And I am speaking on the silver edition listed here. I know Patron has other lines that are better quality than this but is still overpriced.
But Hennessy is overpriced as a cognac and like Patron, also has a huge following in the mainstream and is name dropped constantly. Especially in the rap community. You can get cheaper cognacs that taste better but I do like Hennessy.

I agree about most of your Patron hot takes but Patron isn’t exactly low rent tequila for the top end stuff.

It’s basically the ripped off version of Siete Leguas, one of their distillers started making Patron silver in the Siete Leguas distillery until all the law suits shook out.

I don’t drink patron nor due I put my money towards that over priced knock off of the great great Siete Leguas tequila

2 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

I agree about most of your Patron hot takes but Patron isn’t exactly low rent tequila for the top end stuff.

It’s basically the ripped off version of Siete Leguas, one of their distillers started making Patron silver in the Siete Leguas distillery until all the law suits shook out.

I don’t drink patron nor due I put my money towards that over priced knock off of the great great Siete Leguas tequila

Calling it low rent was a bit harsh but I can't stand the taste of it. Hell, I'd rather have 1800 if we are talking about mainstream tequila like that. Much cheaper and not as harsh as Patron silver. In my younger days, I would always keep a bottle of Patron in my bar stash because the women loved it. Ciroc as well. P Diddy handles the marketing for Ciroc so it blew up mainstream. 

All the ones listed in that picture benefited from marketing and promotion in the mainstream.