BB20

UTPhil2006

no she's definitely bipolar. i've not only lived with it,  but i've also done a ton of research on it so as to better understand what it is that i go through, and she has all sorts of tell tale signs. one of the main ones is not realizing the way you're coming off to the people around you when manic, ie when she's talking about getting curb stomped and mudholed like it's all casual and normal, not realizing how crazy that shit sound to everyone else in the room. you also see periods of manic cleaning and optimism and constant talking and yaking, coupled with periods of depression, lonlieness, and self doubt, when in reality she's in the same place under the same circumstances during both periods. and based on what little i know about sam and where she comes from, i have doubts about how proactive she is when it comes to trying to recognize when her feelings that feel real and may in fact be somewhat legitimate, are actually nothing more than a product of your biochemistry, and that what you're feeling in the moment is not the be all, end all of life.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

no she's definitely bipolar. i've not only lived with it,  but i've also done a ton of research on it so as to better understand what it is that i go through, and she has all sorts of tell tale signs. one of the main ones is not realizing the way you're coming off to the people around you when manic, ie when she's talking about getting curb stomped and mudholed like it's all casual and normal, not realizing how crazy that shit sound to everyone else in the room. you also see periods of manic cleaning and optimism and constant talking and yaking, coupled with periods of depression, lonlieness, and self doubt, when in reality she's in the same place under the same circumstances during both periods. and based on what little i know about sam and where she comes from, i have doubts about how proactive she is when it comes to trying to recognize when her feelings that feel real and may in fact be somewhat legitimate, are actually nothing more than a product of your biochemistry, and that what you're feeling in the moment is not the be all, end all of life.

Throw in trying to quit smoking. Sure that doesn't help

the-jerk-snipe3.jpg

Kaycee is a BEAST. Also, Hayleigh has lived such a charmed life, this game show is by far the most challenging endeavor she's ever undertaken. I don't thAnd no she's ever been challenged like this in her life, and i'm not sure if that's a great thing or a not so great thing. Probably the former. 

Edited by Goo Punch

I dont get how these guys cry so damn hard. I understand Tyler with the dad thing but seriously...you havent seen or talked to your parents for 90 days because you signed up for a game show to try and win 500k.

just always thought that was weird how they can turn on the water works almost instantly from seeing their family 

man, these guys are all fried. life is monotonous in that house, and then when you are active you're constantly scheming and plotting and worrying and wondering who to trust, and your entire world is condensed to the game and only the game. They also have super messed up sleep schedules which can get anyone to start feeling hypersensitive over a long enough period of time. People like Kaycee and Angela, who range from extremely even keeled to emotionally ambiguous were able to keep it together pretty well, but most normal people are going start cracking in this situation. It's mentally and emotionally taxing, and frankly exhausting. Oh, and then someone who's already on the sensitive end of the spectrum, like Sam, is bound to just have the floodgates come flying open. That shit was crazy, and this is coming form me.

Edited by Goo Punch

8 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I dont get how these guys cry so damn hard. I understand Tyler with the dad thing but seriously...you havent seen or talked to your parents for 90 days because you signed up for a game show to try and win 500k.

Sounds like someone could use a hug.

It's not your fault. 

It's not your fault.

6 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

man, these guys are all fried. life is monotonous in that house, and then when you are active you're constantly scheming and plotting and worrying and wondering who to trust, and your entire world is condensed to the game and only the game. They also have super messed up sleep schedules which can get anyone to start feeling hypersensitive over a long enough period of time. People like Kaycee and Angela, who range from extremely even keeled to emotionally ambiguous were able to keep it together pretty well, but most normal people are going start cracking in this situation. It's mentally and emotionally taxing, and frankly exhausting. Oh, and then someone who's already on the sensitive end of the spectrum, like Sam, is bound to just have the floodgates come flying open. That shit was crazy, and this is coming form me.

Agreed. 

It's understandable that someone would cry when hearing from family "in their normal life". 

7 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Yea probably. Easy for me to say. But then again, I didn't sign up to be in confinement for 90 days

I don't disagree at all but seeing and hearing from something in your normal life that you 1000% know isn't some lie, scheme, or trick to get you to vote a certain I assume can trigger a breakdown of all the walls you put up inside the house/game.

• Like 1

I don't disagree at all but seeing and hearing from something in your normal life that you 1000% know isn't some lie, scheme, or trick to get you to vote a certain I assume can trigger a breakdown of all the walls you put up inside the house/game.
Would be funny if the family had some sort of secret message about what they wore in the video to tell the HG...like if were in white t shirts...you're being targeted and you need to make a move now. Red means you're sitting pretty and black means you're in an alliance obviously but bottom of the totem pole
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
18 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Would be funny if the family had some sort of secret message about what they wore in the video to tell the HG...like if were in white t shirts...you're being targeted and you need to make a move now. Red means you're sitting pretty and black means you're in an alliance obviously but bottom of the totem pole

That would be awesome.

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

If my sister ever makes it on the show and I write about our dog it's a code for flip the house.  Dog has been dead for years.

For those of you concerned things have gone too much to plan for L6 and gotten boring, tonight could flip the script. Stay tuned.

Spoiler

Brett is ready to turn on L6 and will put up Angela/Kaycee if he’s HOH. JC ratted him out to Tyler, and now Brett will be a backdoor target if he’s available after veto. 

Edited by Vito Andolini

Spoiler

I don't see Tyler doing that though.  He has to think that JC would maybe do the same thing, so why rock the house.

Excellent. Yes, it has been a boring 2 weeks, but we have the double eviction coming up, so it should get really good coming up.

Edited by BNB

5 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
5 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I wonder how far in advance they film the videos. It could be something they film before the show has even started.

Well that sucked. I really thought id hate Brett at the start of this because being a tool etc. I probably would have if Winston stayed in because those two together would've got on my nerves.

But Brett turned into my favorite lol. Was really hoping he would win the veto.

brett won america's favorite player tonight. it was probably already close between him and kaycee, with tyler as a dark horse, but i think he's going to get the sympathy vote now. he'd be a deserving winner. he's my favorite player. god i hope he ends up in The Challenge. That might be enough to keep me going post Bananas and CT.

2 hours ago, Don Hornleone said:

Brett played himself.  They did another piss poor job of editing, but him going to Tyler in support of JC’s plan to cut the girls, especially Angela who you know Tyler has been spending most of his time with, was just dumb. He should have kept Scottie last week or ride it out to F4 with Lvl6.

Totally agree. Even when you are in an alliance you have to know how to tiptoe around a topic. If Brett would have won HOH he could have gone along with it but not on his HOH. Plus Brett was always the odd man out in that alliance as the girls and Tyler continued to get closer. It will be interesting to see if one of them doesn't make it to the last HOH and who will take who. 

11 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Signing off as “Julie Chen Moonves” was a bold strategy. 

Hands down the biggest story of the night. That is a MASSIVE fuck you to CBS and I can only assume this will be her last season hosting and I'm sure she will get bought out of whatever she has left on her contract for both BB and The Talk.

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Hands down the biggest story of the night. That is a MASSIVE fuck you to CBS and I can only assume this will be her last season hosting and I'm sure she will get bought out of whatever she has left on her contract for both BB and The Talk.

And a reminder that if you make a girl rich and famous enough, she doesn't even care if you hammer through some strange.

I should actually write that down.