Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On August 12, 2020 at 6:14 PM, drifter379 said:

96c2e6d52e772d0f28108de66c2df6cd.jpg

I don't get it. What is the "stuff?" The wording suggests a 50/50 split among the scientific community on some subject but that's rarely the case in reality. The people equivocating the two are usually the ones arguing against the consensus of the scientific community. 

I don't get it. What is the "stuff?" The wording suggests a 50/50 split among the scientific community on some subject but that's rarely the case in reality. The people equivocating the two are usually the ones arguing against the consensus of the scientific community. 

I took it as how confident are you in your stance.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Is Barron supposed to be Lurch? This is a weird stretch of a cartoon. Most are funny, this one is bad. Is Don Jr. Cousin It, but not?

Where do you get Barron in that cartoon?  It's not very funny, but it does certainly NOT contain anything derogatory about a minor child.  I'm very proud of how you vehemently condemned comments about the Obama underage daughters at your family and social gatherings for several years.  

Just now, Lobo said:

Where do you get Barron in that cartoon?  It's not very funny, but it does certainly NOT contain anything derogatory about a minor child.  I'm very proud of how you vehemently condemned comments about the Obama underage daughters at your family and social gatherings for several years.  

Who is Lurch? I deduced Barron, but I am one of the least versed when it comes to the Rogue's Gallery that is the Trump first family. I have no idea what Obama's daughters were doing or are doing, nor do I care, thus, you confuse me.

You posted "Is Barron supposed to be Lurch?"  There is no caricature of Barron in that cartoon.  If there is a Lurch, it's obviously Mike Pence in the top right.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You posted "Is Barron supposed to be Lurch?"  There is no caricature of Barron in that cartoon.  If there is a Lurch, it's obviously Mike Pence in the top right.  

HA! Okay, you can make fun of me mercilessly now. I thought the Mike Pence caricature was supposed to be Barron as lurch!

I could see your point with it all being family members.  Of course, if they were gonna throw somebody else in there...it should have been Kushner.  I get that Pence disagrees with Trump most of the time, but he continues to serve up his twitter tool on a silver platter, literally.  I could see how you could see it's Barron, but the cheeks and really the white hair give it away that it's supposed to be Pence.  Shit, maybe the illustrator will say it's some sort of amalgamation of Pence, Kushner, and Barron.  Who knows?  But the "Thing" reference with twitter phone is clever.  

23 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Who is Lurch? I deduced Barron, but I am one of the least versed when it comes to the Rogue's Gallery that is the Trump first family. I have no idea what Obama's daughters were doing or are doing, nor do I care, thus, you confuse me.

Looks like Pence. Duh.