If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Not talking about Bob Rowling deal - I don’t care about that. The Bradfield and MIS hen house were all talking shit about her. I think she’s toast just based on that anecdote. 

I hope Woodward wins. The Parents Unite group is just gross.

I’m a little fuzzy on what her deal is. I just listen to other moms - my wife and her friends - talk about her dumbass bullet pointed qualifications- something about being a Kappa Social Chair or some such. Otherwise I don’t pay attention because I just don’t care. Enlighten me, P1s. 

Sending you a PM. Essentially, Macatee is a puppet. She’s being bought and paid for by outside HPISD interests. She’s never done much at the schools while Doug has hundreds of hours of volunteer service.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Sending you a PM. Essentially, Macatee is a puppet. She’s being bought and paid for by outside HPISD interests. She’s never done much at the schools while Doug has hundreds of hours of volunteer service.

Her sign game is strong to quite strong, though.

HPISD Trustee talk on the ticket thread not going away

22 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Her sign game is strong to quite strong, though.

HPISD Trustee talk on the ticket thread not going away

They're spending a fortune. And, yes, If you go by number of signs alone, she's gonna win in a landslide. The funny thing is the Macatee side is painting him as some liberal from New Jersey. He's far from liberal -- he's a conservative who has lived her for 20 years or so. He's just not MAGA conservative.

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He’s not from NJ and hasn’t ever worked for P&G. What a crazy ad. I actually believe her that she never saw it/approved it, but it doesn’t matter. Someone in her camp did this, and it wasn’t a troll job for Woodward. 

Dr. Beeper is getting mobilized. I shall awaken my minions. 

Please do. One unintended consequence is the way this race has gone could dissuade other solid, qualified candidates from running in the future, which means Monty Bennett and his stooges will be able to gain majorities on the school board.

Macatee is either completely clueless or lying through her teeth. The Parents Unite crowd is completely unhinged.

On 4/29/2021 at 4:58 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

If Danny saw Macatee, he might ask her, “are you pregnant or just fat?”

14 hours ago, C-Man said:

How about this one? Apparently, this was received yesterday.

959419622d656d148779edd8ee35f7b3.jpg

Anywhoooooooo...all i know is i dont want them to have me be the deciding factor

started listening at 530 this morning.  gordo didn’t breath a word on the air until 6:08 when he teased the o-deck. probably rolled in at 6:00. and he normally contributes in the 5:35 segment so I assume he didn’t make it to the bunker on time. cracks me up. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

started listening at 530 this morning.  gordo didn’t breath a word on the air until 6:08 when he teased the o-deck. probably rolled in at 6:00. and he normally contributes in the 5:35 segment so I assume he didn’t make it to the bunker on time. cracks me up. 

I don't know why but I assumed the bunker was his place?

Discussion of Clark Duke’s birthday during WTDS:

Dan: “Clark Duke is not only from The Office, he's the TC lookalike from Hot Tub Time Machine."

Danny: "There's a TC lookalike?"

Bob: “There’s a lot of TC lookalikes if you look hard enough.”

Dan: “Well, this one is a dude so ...”

QxGZ.gif

Edited by C-Man
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

I wonder what Mino’s joke was about Josh Hamilton that he then chose to dump himself?

It was a Sherlock's reference. Either raw dogging in the bathroom or hopping the fence to get away.

Same reason Dan got dumped on Cleveland radio for making the Cheesecake Factory/Mayfield joke.