If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Luka supposed to be on with the Hang Zone at 1.  glad he's on with them.  Sturm's questions would last at least 2 minutes apiece.  

Could you imagine an entire segment of 2-minute Sturm questions and yes/no answers from Luka -- wow!

Luka interview was painful.

On 5/13/2021 at 4:08 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

They sound like run of the mill sassy teenage girls. They sound equal parts hilarious and irritating. They sound like they’d be totally different individually and they literally attack him together. I think it’s pretty funny. 

Team McDowell girls.  When they were making fun of Mavrello Ballovic and doing those accents I was rolling.

what you two call life, I call death. what you two call football, I call violence. and what you two call violence I call sex.

I don’t see with my dollar-sign polluted eyes, I see with the pureness of heart through the lens of my anus on mushrooms, jack!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I heard him. It was really just Jub fucking with Gordo because his Manson was morphing into Cody. He asked “Manson” “are you about to deliver some lumber to a job site?”

ah ok I remember the lumber comment. well that was in the middle of it. I went back and was listening to the end when the guest characters popped in.  

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Ted Emrich doing more Ticket bits on the PGA Championship update. Said someone was 2 back in a Blake like tone. 

Just said Hey Will....zalatoris in fine hey dill voice. He's fucking greatness. 

On 5/15/2021 at 12:15 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

He’s not a legend. He’s a punchline. He was an obnoxious blowhard on HSE Rangers broadcasts. I’ve thought he was a joke since I was a kid, and the Ticket hosts confirmed it later in my life. 

this is such a bad take. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Listening to these idiots flabbergasted about the real estate market is hilarious. I especially love the comments from both Danny and Corby. They think it’s some new phenomenon that if sell your house and make a killing, you’re going to be buying a really expensive house. Yeah guys, it’s called an tight market. And “this won’t last.  There will be a cycle.”  No, morons, unless we turn into Detroit, this will last. 

Whenever I find myself wondering about something I sure am glad you are here to let me know again that you know the most about everything.