Game 24: Texas at West Virginia, 7 PM, ESPN2

Machinator

16 minutes ago, phdhorn said:
So, following the usual script of an impressive and rather unexpectedly easy victory over the Big XII's at-the-time best team, the question now is... how low can you go?

Loss at Huggiesville.

I would normally be there with you but in all honesty I kind of expect us to at least cover the spread if not win handily. I won't be putting any money on that myself, but I have been betting against WVU this year because they are just bad. Bottom line, if we play the way we've been playing as of late, where we've been slowly but surely improving in key areas, then we will beat them today without much drama at the end. I mean when was the last time you saw West Virginia ranked 348th in the nation in steal%?

2f84712181aff79e2bdf27e3f46a545e.jpg

ranked 106 coming out of a major conference. that's bad bad.

Edited by Goo Punch

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

I've seen more moving screens called on us the last 2 games than i have all rest of the year. Just sloppy. 

Players look like they're thinking and stiff, especially on defense.  I don't know what's up with the moving screens but that's a regular staple in today's basketball.