Luke Perry really wanted no part of 90210 reboot

HiggyBaby

Yeah, cheesy as hell and I loved it.

Jennie Garth aged well.  Tori Spelling still looks like that OU cheerleader.  Ian Ziering looks exactly the same, he looked 40 back then and he looks 40 now.  Brian Austin Green still looks like a tool but his resume speaks for itself.  Much swing a big hammer or have great weed.  Jason Priestly looks basically the same.  Liked what they did with the Luke Perry tribute.

Also like what they're doing with it.  They're playing their real life selves doing a reboot.  It's a show within a show.  (Never mind this was season long plot in Seinfeld.)

On 8/7/2019 at 9:27 PM, Liquor and Poker said:

I always thought Clare was the hottest, and she wasn't even mentioned. Neither was Tiffani Amber whatever.

I read "Clare was the hottest", and then "neither was Tiffani Amber whatever (Thiessen)"  

I read through it too quickly and missed the context that he was listing people who didn't appear on the show, just thought he was saying that Tiffani Amber wasn't hot.  I didn't read a 90210 post terribly closely, my bad.  I am here to admit I misread, I was wrong, and I thought somebody was saying Kelly Kapowski wasn't hot, which i find absurd.  So my bad, my apologies, I'll remove myself from this thread.  

I thought she was hotter as Kelly Kaposwki (no need for pedo bear we're the same age), but she was certainly more voluptuous and vampy on 90210.  

And Clare had the naughty schoolgirl thing going on, at least initially.  I dug it.

9 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I thought she was hotter as Kelly Kaposwki (no need for pedo bear we're the same age), but she was certainly more voluptuous and vampy on 90210.  

Saved by the Bell was like a finishing school for future Melrose Place and 90210 actors.

Clare went on to some pretty "mature" roles fresh from 90210 when she started dating Gregg Araki.