WCF: Warriors vs Blazers

Vic Mackey

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude gtfo of here with Vegas spreads in a playoff game. Go tell me what the live line is right now - I bet it isn't GS -7.5. 

And the fact that they are at home is entirely the point - they can't really afford to lose HCA with a question mark on KD's return. 

Portland isn't done yet - this will come down to the wire I guarantee you. 

And just like that Blazers up 8.

This also one game. They lost two games on their home court to the clippers. I’m talking long term. No team is beating this team in a 7 game series. With our without KD. Milwaukee would be tough, but I think they win that series in 7

Edited by youdunnf'dup

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

No team is beating this team in a 7 game series. With our without KD.

That's a horrendous take. Quit posting and watch the game. 

And yeah, they lost 2 home games against the Clips - and then Durant went scorched earth on the West for the next 5 games. 

Edited by ztejas

Just now, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Draymond is playing an unreal game.

He's the difference maker in the series.  His ability to switch on defense and also initiate offense out of the PNR is killing Portland.  Also, let's face it, Portland's best offense is a step back 3 pointer.  If you're not regular season James Harden, that's an inefficient offense.

• Like 1

i am amazed at draymond green. after such a lackluster regular season where his production resembled that of a poor man's Rajon Rondo, he has absolutely flipped the switch in the playoffs and become the Draymond of old. It's as if he really took the entire regular season off. amazing. 

Just now, Goo Punch said:

i am amazed at draymond green. after such a lackluster regular season where his production resembled that of a poor man's Rajon Rondo, he has absolutely flipped the switch in the playoffs and become the Draymond of old. It's as if he really took the entire regular season off. amazing. 

He basically did.  He had literally had to get in shape in the middle of the season.  He was out of shape and as soon as he dropped weight, he started rewinding the clock.

Just now, Goo Punch said:

he's quite fast coast to coast. 

and that's the West. 

Barkley was so close in his pick. 

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

I hate Draymond, but if there’s ever a person I’d expect this from, it’s him. He has that unwavering confidence that you need in the playoffs

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He basically did.  He had literally had to get in shape in the middle of the season.  He was out of shape and as soon as he dropped weight, he started rewinding the clock.

As you say, he already leaned into it a little, but I expect him to fully embrace the Shaq model going forward of showing up to camp 30 pounds heavy, playing his way into shape "on company time" and finally being limber and spry by the playoffs. What the hell can anyone in the building say to him?

Portland backcourt with another bad outing.  15-39 or less than 40% shooting.  Lillard did have the 10 assists but combined -16 in a 3 point game along with 6 turnovers.  Just too ugly.  Let's face it, Portland's probably not the 2nd best team in the West but I think they'll be able to win at least one at home.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Let's face it, Portland's probably not the 2nd best team in the West but I think they'll be able to win at least one at home.

The Rockets were definitely a tougher matchup - shit, the Clippers might have been as well. Portland is basically a lesser version of this Warriors team that lacks any advantageous matchups. Denver would have presented them more problems. 

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Portland takes both at home. I still think this goes at least 6.