WCF: Warriors vs Blazers

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Dude enough with this betting shit. If I wanted to put money on anything I would do it on an online book. I tripled the roll an account I shared with my friend in 2018 on NBA games and then lost my roll betting on cfb last season because I'm a dumbass that thinks it's a good idea to put money on Horns games. 

I don't have any interest in getting back into it right now, especially with people I don't know in person. Happy to talk about hoops but I don't need to put money down on anything to back my word. I'm just shooting the shit telling you what my opinion is and why. 

A simple “nah, I’m good” would’ve been fine lol. Could’ve saved you a lot of characters and a little time. Excuse me for finding someone else equally as confident on the opposite end of an opinion and thinking maybe he would want to profit off of his opinion like me. Carry on, my guy. 

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

A simple “nah, I’m good” would’ve been fine lol. Could’ve saved you a lot of characters and a little time. Excuse me for finding someone else equally as confident on the opposite end of an opinion and thinking maybe he would want to profit off of his opinion like me. Carry on, my guy. 

You're welcome to go find a bookie and put a bunch of money on another Warriors title. 

His post was funny though.

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Fuck it i hope both series are sweeps. I love coach Bud and think they can take the Warriors.

They can absolutely take the Warriors, with or without KD, if they play how they're capable of. They won't be favored most likely, but it has the potential to be a very competitive Finals.

17 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Portland being a 3 seed in the tougher conference doesn't say much for the state of the NBA

Portland is no better than the 4th or 5th best team in the West, and that's with Nurkic. The bottom half of the bracket was just weird this year.

2 minutes ago, housious said:

Remember when the western conference finals would always be two badass teams?

I’m not sure what happened, but Portland fucking sucks.

Kind of the Rockets fault for dicking around for the first few months of the season.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Dame morphing back into Playoff Dame after a great first round series is depressing.

I think Mark Jackson mentioned this, but Dame needs to take a page out of Steph's book: when he's trapped, get rid of the ball quickly, and RUN to relocate. He passes and just stands.