BigDHornfan

Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

On 1/9/2020 at 12:39 AM, Incredulity said:

Just when I think the CR is the unbearable part of this site I stumble onto a Derka thread.

You should visit recruiting or football after a loss.

So Christy was banned again?  Just ‘Chrispy*’...last one I recall was ‘Chrispy_’ or maybe ‘Chrispy.’

Thats some dedication there...new one already has negative rep. 

Lulz at the Fire Shaka thread including the end result of locking the thread. Watching that was like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football. 

As I watched the dog chasing his tail, I thought dogs are easily amused.  Then I realized I was watching the dog chasing his tail.

15 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lulz at the Fire Shaka thread including the end result of locking the thread. Watching that was like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football. 

As I watched the dog chasing his tail, I thought dogs are easily amused.  Then I realized I was watching the dog chasing his tail.

I see no reason to lock it. Just temp ban the bad actors. We have games in the next week to continue calling for his firing! 

16 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lulz at the Fire Shaka thread including the end result of locking the thread

spacer.png

This is what I thought while reading the last few pages of the "discourse."

17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I see no reason to lock it. Just temp ban the bad actors. We have games in the next week to continue calling for his firing! 

Well Imma is doing his best Katy impersonation. 

That thread is worthless. It's the same people saying the same thing over and over. There is legitimately nothing new and no analysis of coaching or basketball in that thread. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

That thread is worthless. It's the same people saying the same thing over and over. There is legitimately nothing new and no analysis of coaching or basketball in that thread. 

That's kind of the point?

We have a thread for the season to discuss that shit and individual game threads and we also have a thread just to bitch about Shaka and his firing. 

Also, "nothing new and no analysis of coaching or basketball" basically describes the Shaka Smart era. 

3 hours ago, immamac said:

There is legitimately nothing new and no analysis of coaching or basketball in that thread.

Kinda matches Shaka's performance 

3 hours ago, immamac said:

So you are locking CR too?

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

That's kind of the point?

We have a thread for the season to discuss that shit and individual game threads and we also have a thread just to bitch about Shaka and his firing. 

Also, "nothing new and no analysis of coaching or basketball" basically describes the Shaka Smart era. 

3 hours ago, Captainant said:

Kinda matches Shaka's performance 

Image result for spiderman meme

So you are locking CR too?

Fuck that. Keep those damn loons there. Need to find a way to make them unable to fuck up the rest of the board.

18 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Fuck that. Keep those damn loons there. Need to find a way to make them unable to fuck up the rest of the board.

Surely he meant lock it with them in it

On 2/14/2020 at 9:48 AM, immamac said:

That thread is worthless. It's the same people saying the same thing over and over. There is legitimately nothing new and no analysis.

Sounds like a good summary of the Cloak Room.  

On 2/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

True. But we love a shitshow and you’re being heavy handed. Just my opinion. I still love you. 

you told me you thought imma was a bitch. 

Wait a minute, there's a thread outside of the CR that is more dysfunctional than anything in the CR?  Don't lock it.  Send it to the Smithsonian.

19 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Wait a minute, there's a thread outside of the CR that is more dysfunctional than anything in the CR?  

Not hardly