BigDHornfan

Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

29 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Again to clarify, this was not rex Kramer.  IRL, Rex posted my name and wife's name on multiple occasions which was weird.  But to be clear, it was NOT him but this other guy that I'm describing.  This was a guy who I got into some playful banter with and he ends up hearing my handle IRL at a bar gathering many, many years ago. And I just go to leave and head home, and I notice he follows me after a "Hey, Cruiser" moment in the parking lot.  He was never physically intimidating and never got out of his car or anything but it was just weird that he went where I lived, and he had posted weird shit for a few months before that as well.  All that to say, some folks have postulated that he may be off the grid or even dead so I'll again leave it at that.  He was a very well known poster on shaggy.  Happened many, many years ago and I only posted the story in the last couple of years because I think/hope it was all harmless and now  I post it again because some folks have pontificated that the guy is in a bad way.  

Anyway, moving on...I think this virus may be bad for us. 

What was his handle at TOS?  Just wondering.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:35 PM, workswithseed said:

Where is ol' Disney Man?

He did have some health issues last year.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Again to clarify, this was not rex Kramer.  IRL, Rex posted my name and wife's name on multiple occasions which was weird.  But to be clear, it was NOT him but this other guy that I'm describing.  This was a guy who I got into some playful banter with and he ends up hearing my handle IRL at a bar gathering many, many years ago. And I just go to leave and head home, and I notice he follows me after a "Hey, Cruiser" moment in the parking lot.  He was never physically intimidating and never got out of his car or anything but it was just weird that he went where I lived, and he had posted weird shit for a few months before that as well.  All that to say, some folks have postulated that he may be off the grid or even dead so I'll again leave it at that.  He was a very well known poster on shaggy.  Happened many, many years ago and I only posted the story in the last couple of years because I think/hope it was all harmless and now  I post it again because some folks have pontificated that the guy is in a bad way.  

Tas?

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

What was his handle at TOS?  Just wondering.

wait, it wasn’t you?

He did have some health issues last year.

Yikes. I enjoy his special kind of free wheeling, stream of consciousness crazy. It suits this place. Sending out good vibes...

31 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Yikes. I enjoy his special kind of free wheeling, stream of consciousness crazy. It suits this place. Sending out good vibes...

Yeah, I enjoy Phlegm quite a bit.

The people who shit on him need to relax.

Phlegms posts are among the best ever on this or the Shaggy site, right up there w/ Thujones dick pics.  His use of images to convey post messages is/was hilarious.  If you didn't get them the problem wasn't with him....

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Phlegms posts are among the best ever on this or the Shaggy site, right up there w/ Thujones dick pics.  His use of images to convey post messages is/was hilarious.  If you didn't get them the problem wasn't with him....

I've seen people laud him, and I've seen who says "that guys posts are worthless, fuck him", and to the extent it matters, I am perfectly happy being in the latter group.

7 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I've seen people laud him, and I've seen who says "that guys posts are worthless, fuck him", and to the extent it matters, I am perfectly happy being in the latter group.

If you want to get down to it, about 80% of the posts on this site are worthless.  No reason to single out Phlegm for scorn.  Except sometimes they do have a longcat effect that's a bit annoying.

13 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

We all have our crosses to bear. At least you're aware of your limitations.

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

You know I think you just make shit up. 

Rex didn't post real names?  Okay news to me.  I think he got banned for it actually, or received a strongly worded letter.  the most recent time, It was June of 2018 iirc.  

And a different guy did follow me from a bar.  Independent of that, about 1-2 years or so ago people on here posted that the guy was having some issues IRL and that's what he dropped off the board completely.    Otherwise I'd be happy to post his handle.

Now the part about the two strippers that also followed me home from a bar to have me judge a dick-sucking contest, yeah...that part I made up.  

You seem unusually interested in these events. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Rex didn't post real names?  Okay news to me.  I think he got banned for it actually, or received a strongly worded letter.  the most recent time, It was June of 2018 iirc.  

And a different guy did follow me from a bar.  Independent of that, about 1-2 years or so ago people on here posted that the guy was having some issues IRL and that's what he dropped off the board completely.    Otherwise I'd be happy to post his handle.

Now the part about the two strippers that also followed me home from a bar to have me judge a dick-sucking contest, yeah...that part I made up.  

tor

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

about 80% of the posts on this site are worthless. 

you’re quite the optimist. 

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Nah. Just think you embellish at best and outright lie at worst. 

Okay, cool.  Since you're very obviously not beloved former poster, Rex Kramer, I guess I'll still take your word that the names incidents never happened.  

Or we could move on, put each other on ignore, not daydrink on Mondays, I'll delete my previous posts, etc.  Number of different solutions to help get over my embellishments or lies for something we both know very well happened, as do the administrators/Bob.  But again, you wouldn't know anything about it because it didn't happen,  right...Dr. Beeper?  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Okay, cool.  Since you're very obviously not beloved former poster, Rex Kramer, I guess I'll still take your word that the names incidents never happened.  

Or we could move on, put each other on ignore, not daydrink on Mondays, I'll delete my previous posts, etc.  Number of different solutions to help get over my embellishments or lies for something we both know very well happened, as do the administrators/Bob.  But again, you wouldn't know anything about it because it didn't happen,  right...Dr. Beeper?  

“We both”?  You’re a fucking weirdo. 

Gonna have to Ignore. You scare me. 

I can never remember the episode title/plot gist enough to google it, but it's the one where George is trying to end things with his girlfriend but she won't let him.

And when she won't just let it go he says, "Why does it feel like I'm the only one working at this breakup?"  

I use that line all the time but I can never find the clip.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I can never remember the episode title/plot gist enough to google it, but it's the one where George is trying to end things with his girlfriend but she won't let him.

And when she won't just let it go he says, "Why does it feel like I'm the only one working at this breakup?"  

I use that line all the time but I can never find the clip.  

On 5/4/2020 at 10:06 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

You know I think you just make shit up. 

Weird that this guy that swears he isn't Rex Kramer always ends up replying to posts about Rex Kramer.

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Weird that this guy that swears he isn't Rex Kramer always ends up replying to posts about Rex Kramer.

Calm down bro

I know, right?

Rumor has it that if you're at summer camp in Highland Park, IL and you look into the mirror at night with a candle, pop your Vineyard Bay collar, and say "Doctor Beeper" three times, Rex Kramer appears.  Of course, this is all just hearsay, you know like an internet website that he takes way too seriously?  

On 5/3/2020 at 3:42 PM, Iceman said:

^^^^^^^

I know we're all assholes here, but that is fucked up following you home.

Seems like a good way to end up shot.

or NowThised

Unfortunate link at the top of an innocent Kobe post, hasn’t been seen since. 

24 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

What's the deal with Now This?  

y’all have a lot in common, actually. 

36 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Unfortunate link at the top of an innocent Kobe post, hasn’t been seen since. 

Holy shit, I missed all that.  

How many posts on this entire site have more than 57 likes? Can’t be many. 

I dunno, but I really enjoy watching out and out racism get treated with kids' gloves by this website because they all belong to the same klan/fraternity.  This'll all look really good down the road.  Fucking animals.  

No racism has been a shaggy rule from day 1. What are you talking about?

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I dunno, but I really enjoy watching out and out racism get treated with kids' gloves by this website because they all belong to the same klan/fraternity.  This'll all look really good down the road.  Fucking animals.  

to what are you referring?

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

The fuck are you talking about?

It’s little subtle digs here and there, and I think we’re better than that.  But yeah, I was being overly sensitive.  I admit it. 

You still don't say where it is so it's just pointless blathering in addition to self admitted over sensitivity.  Tell me where to look if you want to bitch about it.

56 minutes ago, Lobo said:

It’s little subtle digs here and there, and I think we’re better than that.  But yeah, I was being overly sensitive.  I admit it. 

Pussy

On 5/4/2020 at 9:27 AM, TwiceHorn said:

If you want to get down to it, about 80% of the posts on this site are worthless.  No reason to single out Phlegm for scorn.  Except sometimes they do have a longcat effect that's a bit annoying.

[Barbara]Well, not a problem if you can speak some Phlegm to begin with.[/Billingsly]