Louisiana Tech @ Texas 7 PM 8/31 on LHN

Machinator

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

So nobody gives a shit that Shack was out the entire 2nd half? No update? Nothing???

I didn't see him get hurt and didn't realize he was out the entire half.  When I noticed him out I assumed they were shuffling around.  Not good if he went down.

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

So nobody gives a shit that Shack was out the entire 2nd half? No update? Nothing???

Was hoping they just took him out since we were up.   There was talk on Twitter he wasn't going to play....and there he was starting.    I didn't see him limp off or get hurt so I just assumed they took him out to let him heal up more for LSU..

Edited by HuntinHorn

24 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Watching the spring game. The dude was just looking like a great athlete out there. He needs to play this year, it actually worked out great for him. Maybe it's God's will he just plays RB. Would've been better for Swoops to just play TE back in the day...

He was always going to take a couple years to fix his throwing motion. He needs to stay at QB until at least next year. He has a much, much higher ceiling there than RB.

• Like 1

Our WR's are nasty, Ingram is the truth, Dev is absolutely perfect for slot, Jake Smith will be a star. Not sure what to think about Roschon at RB, but he showed flashes. Eagles was magnificent. That grab by Johnson should be top 10 tonight. Unbelievable stretch. 

Really digging Green as a starter, Ossai is the truth, Roach or Ossai will win DPOY, Overshown proved what we all knew. Worried about Boyce like most. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Our WR's are nasty, Ingram is the truth, Dev is absolutely perfect for slot, Jake Smith will be a star. Not sure what to think about Roschon at RB, but he showed flashes.

Really digging Green as a starter, Ossai is the truth, Roach or Ossai will win DPOY, Overshown proved what we all knew. Worried about Boyce like most. 

Boyce was ranked 565 in the country and the 55th CB, not sure why anyone has expectations for him. I expect him to contribute to ST and yes it would be nice if he didn't suck, but that's clearly not the case. 

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Boyce was ranked 565 in the country and the 55th CB, not sure why anyone has expectations for him. I expect him to contribute to ST and yes it would be nice if he didn't suck, but that's clearly not the case. 

Fo sho. I guess since he's been in the program for what, 2-3 years now I expected him not to start over Cook in the second half. 

2 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Back, back, back, back, baggett up. 

Back, back, baggett up. 

I'm telling ya.

2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

I been saying it. Jamison. Jamison. Jamison. (Or Cook I guess).

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Ah, shit. How did I forget Jamison? Wasn't he getting a lot of praise this off-season?

I donno but looking at his HS tape they fucked up keeping him on offense last year. He can ball out. They just need to play him and get him used to playing D. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cdain3 said:

LT has a pretty good qb.

He help expose the weakness at times on the edge where they were getting most of their yds.

he is a very good QB and had a talented receiver corps despite being a “ young team”.

its a blessing to go against a guy like this not only for next week but for B12 play.

• Like 1

Just now, Zavala said:

I donno but looking at his HS tape they fucked up keeping him on offense last year. He can ball out. They just need to play him and get him used to playing D. 

Definitely, dude. I fully expect him to win the job. His hs tape is nasty. He and Green would make one hell of a duo with our safeties. 

• Like 1

• immamac unfeatured and unpinned this topic