Ole Miss @ Memphis: 11CT, ABC

texifornia

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Would be great to see Mississippi lose by 50 because sec. 

Had no idea RichRod was at Mississippi.  Would he be in line if their frat looking corch gets fired?

Not if the offense continues to eat this much ass. Yikes.

Corral was a very highly touted recruit at QB. Ended up at Ole Miss because he's supposed to be kind of a douche, but he's not throwing well either.

1 minute ago, Woodrow Call said:

Second time they've thrown the ball behind the line of scrimmage on a third down play and the second time it was stuffed. Lucky mistake for the Tigers...

I think Luke is pretty dumb, but he was right there. Williams grabbed jersey, not the mask. Lucky break for Memphis.

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Would be great to see Mississippi lose by 50 because sec. 

Had no idea RichRod was at Mississippi.  Would he be in line if their frat looking corch gets fired?

MacIntyre might be a more likely interim - he did some good things at Colorado.

It's like the Watson/Strong years. The defense would hold it close, get exhausted, and then the floodgates would open.

This^^^.
I was just texting with SydneyCarton about my Rebels’ suckitude. I might as well share it with the class.

“Remember how you felt from around 2010-2017? Imagine feeling like that always and forever. Welcome to my own little slice of personal hell”.

7015dd03351f74958032ab755824819b.gif

Just now, Homesickhorn said:

This^^^.
I was just texting with SydneyCarton about my Rebels’ suckitude. I might as well share it with the class.

“Remember how you felt from around 2010-2017? Imagine feeling like that always and forever. Welcome to my own little slice of personal hell”.

7015dd03351f74958032ab755824819b.gif

Oofda. Yeah I'm going to switch to the Iowa State Mini-Assico for the second half. This just isn't fun.

• Like 1

This and the Mississippi state game are why aggy will perpetually go 8-9 wins in the SECSECSEC. Their bottom dwellers are just as bad as any other conference and when you add in their usual non-conference schedule it basically guarantees it.

Would this be the first year aggy goes undefeated against the state of Mississippi?