Cowboys vs Dolphins

Vic Mackey

In the words of Police Squad Lt. Frank Drebbin:

So many go to bed hungry in this nation, yet cat food is full of tuna! I can't help but think each time I go to the zoo and see those porpoises, crammed into those tiny tanks, what a waste that is. Butcher half of them now! That's hundreds of pounds of dolphin meat that can be fed to our cats, freeing up that tuna for our nation's hungry.

It's time to save the world, Cowboys.

• Like 1

Yeah don’t mind the white unis. Kind of nice.

But man this defense is still not getting any pressure on a bad team and Chito still not turning his head.

If Rosen wasn’t inacurate on a few throws they’re still driving.

Let’s hope the offense doesn’t start slow like the last 2 weeks.

Not a good red zone drive there. Dak probably should have kept the first down run. Could have had a better ball on second down. Made a risky throw on 3rd(but I like he tried to give his guy a chance).

To be fair that’s they’re best opening drive this season. Probably being a bit tough on them for only getting in a FG.

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Looks to me like Hearns targeted Heath as he tried to intercept the ball. Helmet to helmet. No apparent need to eject in this case.

That's not possible, targeting means you're going for the player, not the ball. Playing the ball will never get a targeting call.