Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

8 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

So thoughts on sell targets?

Depends on how much you want to try to squeeze out of it.

Conservative for tomorrow I think it hits the .003 - .005 range off the initial pile on out of the bell (theres already a financier in line .004 on level2 data). The custodian said they already have RM candidates worth $2M minimum, and Suneel Sawant is the CEO has some connections in India with rumors maybe EV stuff over there. If they PR something like that during the run up things could go to pennyland.

Hope yall make some money

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Depends on how much you want to try to squeeze out of it.

Conservative for tomorrow I think it hits the .003 - .005 range off the initial pile on out of the bell (theres already a financier in line .004 on level2 data). The custodian said they already have RM candidates worth $2M minimum, and Suneel Sawant is the CEO has some connections in India with rumors maybe EV stuff over there. If they PR something like that during the run up things could go to pennyland.

Hope yall make some money

Hmmmm, not much steam building on social media or boards. Initial breakout might not be as gangbusters as I expected unless PR goes out soon. If there isn't enough buying pressure the MMs will manipulate the bejeezus out it.

If you want to wait, Custodianship is only the first step to a R/M this one seems so big because it got delayed 3 times. Other catalysts to play off would be bringing financials current (would be big if these are ready given the delays), Lawyer letter, and the final one would be the actual R/M announcement. 

I'm going to probably sell some today on a trailing stop loss (I've got a buy order in too for 500k), but keeping back a stash just so I don't get fully stopped out, and then buy again on sell offs.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Hmmmm, not much steam building on social media or boards. Initial breakout might not be as gangbusters as I expected unless PR goes out soon. If there isn't enough buying pressure the MMs will manipulate the bejeezus out it.

If you want to wait, Custodianship is only the first step to a R/M this one seems so big because it got delayed 3 times. Other catalysts to play off would be bringing financials current (would be big if these are ready given the delays), Lawyer letter, and the final one would be the actual R/M announcement. 

I'm going to probably sell some today on a trailing stop loss (I've got a buy order in too for 500k), but keeping back a stash just so I don't get fully stopped out, and then buy again on sell offs.

Ask stairstepping in PM, but not much bid growth... gonna be a rollercoaster morning hopefully way up before a sell off

38 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Ask stairstepping in PM, but not much bid growth... gonna be a rollercoaster morning hopefully way up before a sell off

First round of flippers out, too fast to get any real momentum. New support at .0012, but not enough volume to really get crazy. Looks like everyone wants news first. If nothing comes by Friday I could see there being a dump back to .0008 - .001 as people get bored.

As we head into the final stretch of the election season, I may start buying deep out of the money puts every Friday afternoon for Monday expiration. something like $.05 per contract, 20 or 40 contracts. This country is on the fucking edge right now. You get a couple days for something shitty to happen(Michigan militia but successful, friday evening news dump, Trump croaks due to Rona, Trump has Biden arrested, lulz).

Its a flat out gamble that will most likely lose, but its not like I can't lose that much betting football. For tomorrow a 3% drop would equate to SPY being around 333 and those puts are right around $.05 Would be a bit more expensive probably heading into the weekend, but  if the market opened up 3% down they would be at the money and likely worth well over $1 at the open Monday. Kind of a stupid persons black swan investment approach. Will have to check out what the premiums are right before close tomorrow. I've got some Stonk profits to throw at it and most likely lose. 

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

As we head into the final stretch of the election season, I may start buying deep out of the money puts every Friday afternoon for Monday expiration. something like $.05 per contract, 20 or 40 contracts. This country is on the fucking edge right now. You get a couple days for something shitty to happen(Michigan militia but successful, friday evening news dump, Trump croaks due to Rona, Trump has Biden arrested, lulz).

Its a flat out gamble that will most likely lose, but its not like I can't lose that much betting football. For tomorrow a 3% drop would equate to SPY being around 333 and those puts are right around $.05 Would be a bit more expensive probably heading into the weekend, but  if the market opened up 3% down they would be at the money and likely worth well over $1 at the open Monday. Kind of a stupid persons black swan investment approach. Will have to check out what the premiums are right before close tomorrow. I've got some Stonk profits to throw at it and most likely lose. 

I like it. 

5 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

First round of flippers out, too fast to get any real momentum. New support at .0012, but not enough volume to really get crazy. Looks like everyone wants news first. If nothing comes by Friday I could see there being a dump back to .0008 - .001 as people get bored.

People got bored right away. Sucks. I guess I'm waiting for the next catalyst 

23 hours ago, Blotto said:

ARe you making a run at this today?

Great week. Top performers were ETSY, FSLY, TAN, CRDF, GOGO and EXPI. 

Current portfolio: AVGO, CHWY, CRWD, ETSY, FSLY, KNRLF, LVGO, OSTK, PINS, SE, TDOC, WMT, ZM.

Next week I'm hoping WMT and ZM start a breakout. LVGO might pre-release earnings report on Mon causing a boost. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Status Report:

100% Green on: $FPVD (now a R/M into BigToken), $PFMS (Lazar, Squeaky Clean Shell ready for 10Q next week)

Slightly Green on: $FRSX$UPWT (Ticker Name Change, BCorp app pending), $FONU$SNVP (Custodianship Granted, awaiting PR of R/M company and/or current filings)

Slightly Red on: $CMGO (XA deal pending, OTCQB uplisting pending), $MEDH (Filings supposedly uploading as we speak), $PFWIQ (Lazar)

Way Red on: $ALPP (but still long, haven't reduced position but haven't been adding this dip)

Stockpiling: $XMET (Lazar, 11/6 courtdate)

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

Draft king got it's ass kicked.  What's the word?

Yeah I bought it at $54 thinking it was at its low then it preceded to drop another 10% so I sold at that loss. Looks like it may have found its low NOW that I sold. If you’re interested in the stock now is the time. It sold off based on their stock offering.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, dad said:

Yeah I bought it at $54 thinking it was at its low then it preceded to drop another 10% so I sold at that loss. Looks like it may have found its low NOW that I sold. If you’re interested in the stock now is the time. It sold off based on their stock offering.

I could be wrong but I believe there is a lockup expiring in a couple of weeks that could also depress prices temporarily

16 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Go on...

.0002 stock that David Lazar has been custodian of for almost 2 years (pretty long for him). Activity has really ticked up recently that make it seem to be moving forward before the end of the year. Fake Trading/MM swapping at .0001 happening every day (can't pick up those shares so they aren't retail). Always seems to get back to .0002 by the bell.

There is a massive neon flashing sign of a question regarding the former (now deceased) CEO having issued a TON of illegal shares (like 9 billion) and to holders that are mostly defunct companies. The hope is that  11/6 court date will reveal Lazar's plan to restrict most or all of those shares or even convince the court to cancel the illegal shares altogether. That would make it a R/M special, although if they can't do that it might crater into the abyss. High Risk/High Reward play.

I'm trying to get to 10 million before that date using gains off other stocks. Currently at 5 Million.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 2:29 PM, dad said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Maybe now isn’t the time then!

Or maybe it was. Back up 5.5% on the day. Of course after I lost 10%. Today's biggest winner on my watchlist was $NET. I was too deployed to start a position but will when it presents an opportunity/dip. A mix of my watchlist / current portfolio here: 

APPS – Solid steady play. Has been a great performer.

ETSY – Good medium term play. People resorting to selling on ETSY for extra income. Holidays coming up.

EXPI – Real estate stock has been booming.

FSLY – LONG term play. Will dominate its field along with $NET.

KNRLF – Speculation play. Was in early.

LVGO – Long term telemedicine play.

NET – Long term, undervalued. Look at what FSLY has done lately. This will be 300%+ here within the next 2 years.

PINS – Good medium term play. Gaining popularity.

RKT – Undervalued recently IPO’d. Dominate online mortgages in the future. Not gaining much traction but could explode.

ROKU – Will dominate cable to apps. LONG term play.

SE – Undervalued, will dominate the South asian e-commerce and gaming.

SQ – Very popular stock for online payments. Still plenty of runway for it.

TAN – Solar ETF has been on a tear lately. Solar is looking bright in the future.

TDOC – Long term telemedicine play.

WMT – Christmas season play.

ZM – COVID stock play. Looking to break out soon.

Status Report:
100% Green on: $FPVD (now a R/M into BigToken), $PFMS (Lazar, Squeaky Clean Shell ready for 10Q next week)
Slightly Green on: $FRSX$UPWT (Ticker Name Change, BCorp app pending), $FONU$SNVP (Custodianship Granted, awaiting PR of R/M company and/or current filings)
Slightly Red on: $CMGO (XA deal pending, OTCQB uplisting pending), $MEDH (Filings supposedly uploading as we speak), $PFWIQ (Lazar)
Way Red on: $ALPP (but still long, haven't reduced position but haven't been adding this dip)
Stockpiling: $XMET (Lazar, 11/6 courtdate)
MEDH full access to the OTC, filings pouring in after hours... could be a gapper tomorrow morning, especially when they post the most recent finacials (to dispel or confirm any dilution rumors) but they have until Friday for that.

If youre wondering MEDH is a shell that a weed stock wunderkind is merging 3 different weed business into eventually under the ticker DAZE. One of these is LazyDaze a Willie Nelson affiliated (as mentioned in RollingStone) coffee/CBD company has location throughout Texas, with the flagship here in the ATX.

Its been bleeding from over .06 down to 0.015 (where I avged down from .03) while people have been waiting for filings so the proof will be in the pudding this week

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

anyone else still in (or watching ALT)?
currently up over 10% premarket, and they had a press release yesterday about effectiveness of their nasal Covid vaccine candidate

Altimmune And UAB Announce Publication Of Compelling Pre-Clinical Data For AdCOVID™ Intranasal COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate

October 12, 2020 at 7:01 AM EDT

Comprehensive analysis shows AdCOVID uniquely stimulates three key immune components: serum neutralizing antibody, T cell responses, and mucosal immunity in the respiratory tract

Nasal mucosal immunity may be the critical factor in driving sterilizing immunity and preventing further spread of the virus by vaccinated individuals

GAITHERSBURG, Md., Oct. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altimmune, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today pre-published a comprehensive preclinical evaluation of its single-dose, intranasal COVID-19 vaccine candidate, AdCOVID, in a manuscript entitled, “Single-dose intranasal administration of AdCOVID elicits systemic and mucosal immunity against SARS-CoV-2 in mice.” The studies were conducted as part of Altimmune’s ongoing collaboration with the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) and expand upon earlier preclinical data presented for the AdCOVID program. The manuscript is available on an online preprint server at:

www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.10.10.331348v1

AdCOVID is based on the Company’s adenovirus-based intranasal vaccine platform and expresses the receptor binding domain (RBD) of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. The RBD is essential for viral infection and the majority of neutralizing antibodies from people that have recovered from COVID-19 bind to the RBD, highlighting the importance of the RBD in controlling infection.

AdCOVID is designed to offer significant advantages over other COVID-19 vaccine approaches, including intranasal administration, single-dose effectiveness, broad activation of the immune response, and the ability to ship and store the vaccine conveniently and inexpensively.

Altimmune anticipates filing an IND with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and commencing a Phase 1 safety and immunogenicity trial of AdCOVID in the fourth quarter of 2020.

Key Findings of the Study:

In the BioRxiv.org publication, the authors present data demonstrating strong activation of all three arms of the adaptive immune system following a single intranasal dose of AdCOVID. These data, conducted in two strains of mice, show that AdCOVID stimulated strong immune responses including:

• Serum Neutralizing Immunity: AdCOVID elicited a median serum neutralization titer against wild-type SARS-CoV-2 virus of up to 1:563 one-month post-vaccination in a 50% focus reduction neutralization test (FRNT). For context, this level of neutralizing activity was at least 3-fold higher than the minimum titer recommended by the FDA for convalescent plasma used in the treatment of COVID-19.

• T cell Immunity: AdCOVID stimulated both CD4+ and CD8+ antigen-specific T cell responses following a single intranasal vaccination. The response was focused in the lungs of the vaccinated mice and was biased toward CD8+ T cells. A significant fraction of the CD8+ T cells in the lung were found to be non-circulating tissue-resident memory (Trm) T cells, which have been shown to play a front-line role in fighting respiratory viral infections.

• Mucosal Immunity: Nasal mucosal immunity is a local type of immunity that has the potential to stop both infection and transmission of the virus. Significantly, only an intranasal vaccine can activate this important type of immunity. AdCOVID induced a 29-fold increase in mucosal IgA specific to the RBD, well above the level associated with protection in clinical studies of mucosal influenza vaccines where a 2 to 4-fold increase in IgA was found to be correlated with protection. The observed IgA response, together with the lung-associated Trm T cell response noted above, provided an additional level of immune response that may provide enhanced protection against COVID-19 disease and transmission.

“Our collaboration with UAB has been extremely productive and the preclinical data for AdCOVID continue to show promising differentiation from other COVID-19 vaccine candidates”, said Dr. Scot Roberts, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer for Altimmune. “Intranasal vaccination represents an attractive strategy to prevent COVID-19 infection, as the nasal cavity comprises the first line of defense against the SARS-CoV-2 virus prior to entry into the lungs. By stimulating mucosal antibody and T cell immunity, along with potent systemic neutralizing antibody titers, all three arms of the immune system can work in concert to prevent and control infection.”

Dr. Roberts continued, “Current first-generation COVID-19 vaccines, which are given by intramuscular injection are unable to activate nasal mucosal immunity, which may not only be critical for mounting a comprehensive immune response, but may also prevent further spread of the virus by blocking transmission."

“We are delighted that our work has provided convincing data on the potential of AdCOVID to provide broad and effective immune response, and look forward to continued collaboration with Altimmune on this important program,” said Dr. Frances Lund, Ph.D., Charles H. McCauley Professor and Chair of the UAB Department of Microbiology and principal investigator and co-author of the manuscript.

About AdCOVID

AdCOVID is designed to offer several important advantages over other vaccine approaches, including single-dose intranasal administration, a broad immune response that includes mucosal immunity, and the ability to ship and store the vaccine conveniently and inexpensively.

Expected Attributes of AdCOVID

• Single dose protection
  • Mucosal and systemic immunity to block infection and transmission
  • Needle-free nasal spray, potential for self-administration
  • Excellent tolerability profile
  • Attractive stability profile for cold chain-free distribution

Because intranasal dosing can stimulate local mucosal immunity, AdCOVID is expected to guard the respiratory tract from viral invasion and provide downstream protection against viral spread. Local mucosal immunity may be essential for creating sterilizing immunity that eliminates the last traces of viral infection in the nasal cavity. Recent studies have shown that in the absence of mucosal immunity, the nasal cavity may become a reservoir for the coronavirus, potentially prolonging infection while allowing for disease transmission. Importantly, nasal mucosal immunity can only be achieved by administering a vaccine intranasally.

AdCOVID also provides an easier route of administration than an injection which may eliminate the need for administration by trained medical personnel and may even allow for self-administration. Finally, based on data from Altimmune’s other platform vaccines (NasoVAX™ and NasoShield™) AdCOVID is expected to have extended stability at room temperature allowing for cold chain-free distribution of the vaccine where it can then be stored in the common refrigerators found in community-based doctor’s offices and pharmacies for two years or more. The simple and convenient handling requirements may greatly increase the number of people willing to take the vaccine.

About Altimmune

Altimmune is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing intranasal vaccines, immune modulating therapies and treatments for liver disease. Our diverse pipeline includes proprietary intranasal vaccines for COVID-19 (AdCOVID™), anthrax (NasoShield™) and influenza (NasoVAX™); an intranasal immune modulating therapeutic for COVID-19 (T-COVID™); and next generation peptide therapeutics for NASH (ALT-801) and chronic hepatitis B (HepTcell™). For more information on Altimmune, please visit www.altimmune.com.

Forward-Looking Statement

Any statements made in this press release relating to future financial or business performance, conditions, plans, prospects, trends, or strategies and other financial and business matters, including without limitation, submitting an IND with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and commencing a Phase 1 safety and immunogenicity trial of AdCOVID in the fourth quarter of 2020, the potential immunization effects of AdCOVID, our ability to manufacture AdCOVID beginning this year, and the prospects for regulatory approval, commercializing or selling any product or drug candidates, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In addition, when or if used in this press release, the words “may,” “could,” “should,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plan,” “predict” and similar expressions and their variants, as they relate to Altimmune, Inc. (the “Company”) may identify forward-looking statements. The Company cautions that these forward-looking statements are subject to numerous assumptions, risks, and uncertainties, which change over time. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from the results discussed in the forward looking statements or historical experience include risks and uncertainties, including risks relating to: potential impacts due to the COVID-19 pandemic such as delays in regulatory review, manufacturing and supply chain interruptions, access to clinical sites, enrollment, adverse effects on healthcare systems and disruption of the global economy the reliability of the results of studies relating to human safety and possible adverse effects resulting from the administration of the Company’s product candidates; the Company’s ability to secure regulatory approval for its AdCOVID investigational new drug application submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration; the Company’s ability to manufacture clinical trial materials on the timelines anticipated; and the success of future product advancements, including the success of future clinical trials. Further information on the factors and risks that could affect the Company's business, financial conditions and results of operations are contained in the Company’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including under the heading “Risk Factors” in the Company’s annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019 and quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 filed with the SEC, which are available at www.sec.gov.

• Like 1

Altimmune anticipates filing an IND with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and commencing a Phase 1 safety and immunogenicity trial of AdCOVID in the fourth quarter of 2020.

image.thumb.png.1460ad1fcb21c845ab8c3c4aa449c689.png

I don't have the medical background to parse through their efficacy statements and make an accurate assessment of how they compare to the other candidates. It all sounds great, but there are about 50 covid hopefuls putting out similar press releases that sound great as well. To get to the finish line, you will undoubtedly need massive injections of cash (look at the Operation Warp Speed payouts). If their approach does turn out to be significantly superior to others, I could see an acquisition as a profitable exit, but otherwise they seem way late to the game applying to start phase I trials in Dec. 

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

currently up over 10% premarket, and they had a press release yesterday about effectiveness of their nasal Covid vaccine candidate

Still in

If this pans out, nasal covid vaccine may not be the only thing I’ll be snorting!

TDOC & LVGO moving for me today as expected this week. ZM starting its breakout after consolidation. ETSY & CHWY continues to climb. CRWD woke up. 
Started a WKHS position for a rebound play. 
Started a SPOT position based on technical analysis showing an appealing entry point.

Started a PYPL position since it doesn't seem extended and ARKW has been buying so I think it will excel.
Started a PLAN position based on TA showing appealing consolidation and potential break out.

$CMGO up 20% on nice volume and rejecting attempts to make it dip. CEO announced/filed a Form 4 that he's bought 12M shares on the open market. Still haven't PRed info about the $8M XA deal (subsidiary that contracts with Fortune 100 companies like the recent work for JCREW they did)

Edited by RCRanger03

Bought NK at 7.35 two weeks ago and tripled my position yesterday at 9.08.  NK is currently at 9.43 and consolidating a significant move up so far.  This is a cancer and Covid-19 play.  .  NK is the company with the drug that's treating Senator Harry Reid and Alex Trebek for pancreatic cancer.  Short term, NK is going to 13 and should retest the year's high at 15.70.  Also,  holding AIM and IBIO.  

On 10/12/2020 at 8:56 AM, RCRanger03 said:

.0002 stock that David Lazar has been custodian of for almost 2 years (pretty long for him). Activity has really ticked up recently that make it seem to be moving forward before the end of the year. Fake Trading/MM swapping at .0001 happening every day (can't pick up those shares so they aren't retail). Always seems to get back to .0002 by the bell.

There is a massive neon flashing sign of a question regarding the former (now deceased) CEO having issued a TON of illegal shares (like 9 billion) and to holders that are mostly defunct companies. The hope is that  11/6 court date will reveal Lazar's plan to restrict most or all of those shares or even convince the court to cancel the illegal shares altogether. That would make it a R/M special, although if they can't do that it might crater into the abyss. High Risk/High Reward play.

I'm trying to get to 10 million before that date using gains off other stocks. Currently at 5 Million.

Somethings in the water, but no news released yet. 160M of the .0002 wall flew off the board in the powerhour and now sitting at .0003 with a 3:1 Bid/Ask ratio might see another run on open tomorrow morning

Looks like I may not get to my 10M goal after all...

16 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

$FRSX got a price target of $2.50 and looking like it wants to head there quick

This gruntles me. I established a large-ish position back near the peak trying to churn some gains with all the price volatility, but naturally I missed the last spike. Doubled my position on the way down...

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 8:40 AM, Wally Fairway said:

Well that didn't go very well, it was over $14 the day I posted above....now it looks to be headed back below $11
When will I learn that the first rule of stonks is that you don't talk about stonks

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1