Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

6 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

You have to be regarded to chase this now, right? It’s got 3.9B outstanding shares.

I forgot, common sense left a long time ago.

Welp, don’t forget to invite me to the yacht party.

Probably? If shorts got control it would be an absolute bloodbath as epic as it's rise. With it's SS an R/S wouldn't be out of the question either.

Then again it could just keep going high enough that it could uplist without an R/S, what it's doing is absolutely unheard of in OTC world so why the hell not

Clearing .17s on it's way to .18

Edited by RCRanger03

4 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

In for 700k shares. I await your instructions, Fearless Leader.

1 minute ago, BTW said:

I have some XMET ... I'm sad to have missed the TSNP train though, that's what I get for not logging in at all last week. I hope I also get an invite to the yacht party.

I'll post tonight I'm just back from having been off work for a week and it's tough to keep my eye on it, but if you can hold off don't sell. 

Edited by RCRanger03

Some serious XMET consolidation in the .0018 - .0020 if you don't want to hold until at least Mid to Late December. You might sell some today at .002

There is a chance that this goes back down after this spike, because news isn't due until 12/11 . If it dips below .001 again I'll be putting all my profits I made today back in.

34 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Some serious XMET consolidation in the .0018 - .0020 if you don't want to hold until at least Mid to Late December. You might sell some today at .002

There is a chance that this goes back down after this spike, because news isn't due until 12/11 . If it dips below .001 again I'll be putting all my profits I made today back in.

XMET dip incoming, shorts taking control

19 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Fuck it. I'm loving the r/m concepts. In on TSNP at .201 for a not-insignificant amount. Let's see $-land and I'll happily take the quick profits.

Same ... I'll just average down with the inevitable retracement comes. 

6 hours ago, capnamerca said:

Lol. Passed the news to a buddy. He replied "hell yeah, I'm in brother. Invested all the cash left in my account ... $35!"

Ride or die, RDC. Let's do this.

What other .0005-.001's are you watching?

Look at this fucker (I didnt own any, I just noticed it)

Sycamore Entertainment Group Inc (SEGI)

image.thumb.png.824bff84a06259240c2acf773bb0bea1.png

I don't think it has a chance in hell of passing but just the fact that there's a vote is enough to create some momentum on top of an increasing number of states legalizing. I set an alarm for 2:55 am and grabbed a bunch of SNDL right at 3am and was not disappointed. Just play it safe, weed plays don't usually keep their gains for long. Set stops and secure profits

I don't think it has a chance in hell of passing but just the fact that there's a vote is enough to create some momentum on top of an increasing number of states legalizing. I set an alarm for 2:55 am and grabbed a bunch of SNDL right at 3am and was not disappointed. Just play it safe, weed plays don't usually keep their gains for long. Set stops and secure profits

Makes sense. You have to use webull for that kinda early as hell trading time?

ALPP and TSNP pullbacks are good, makes the rise healthier.  Adds in investors that are less likely to flip because they're in at a higher PPS

XMET like I said yesterday, if you didn't want to wait until Dec 15th/16th you should have sold for profit in the .002s which is what we saw this morning in the runup before it dipped. Reestablishing the base in the .0015 - .002 which is what I was expecting leading up to the court date. Hopefully most people held and free shares are all locked again

Edited by RCRanger03

Thinking of getting mo' deeper into the OTC world. Are there regulatory or individual-investor things I need to watch out for, other than the "caveat emptor" that these are non-regulated or less-regulated industries and thus carry the of risk just suddenly going to 0? Second risk I see is possibly not having buyers for shares I may own, due to market size (i.e. they're smaller exchanges with fewer buyers). I'm familiar with the OTC markets in broad terms, would love any second-level insight. Thanks.

36 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Kinda late to the TSNP and XMET party. What are the exit points we should be looking at?

In at 0.18 for TSNP and 0.0014 on XMET.

I've got a buy order in for XMET at .001, but it's refusing to drop below about .0014. May raise my limit this afternoon ...

2 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Will be watching SFDC's earning call today and the subsequent announcement of buying Slack.

Question for you pros (not you penny stock nerdz); why are stocks getting hammered when they have good/positive earnings calls? I think of Zoom, specifically.

There are plenty of grossly overvalued tech stocks currently but Zoom is one of the worst. Its basically a questioning of their valuation. Between Q2 and Q3 they grew revenue 17% and net income 6.5%. They guided Q4 revenue to be about 4% higher than Q3. There is a limit to how much more Zoom can grow their revenue and yet they are still trading at about 40X forward sales projections. A PE of ~275 for a company with 100 billion market cap and drastically slowing growth is gonna be a tough sell, even in these fucktarded market conditions. 

Edit - certainly not a pro, lulz.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Proposed amendment for this thread... the proper terms are bets and winnings, not investments and earnings.

Definitely gambling... 

ALPP and TSNP look to be rebuilding to a close around the same as they did yesterday. I cannot emphasize how healthy it is for both of those to have done this.

XMET is knocking out .002s again right now. The information that I was getting was that the available float was locked based on the trading movement. A float locked stock can go to a penny in 10 seconds flat we were trying to coordinate all the large shareholders (I had 10M and I'm a small fish at that amount) to not sell. Unfortunately this morning somebody made a big sale around .003 it briefly became unlocked and MM acquired shares to play their games resulting in the dip. 

Also there are 2 pieces of information that might set it off. #1 is a share reduction down to 1-2B from the 8.6B that they raised it to in order for the claims process to be initiated in court. The other information is the R/M company.

3 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

Kinda late to the TSNP and XMET party. What are the exit points we should be looking at?

In at 0.18 for TSNP and 0.0014 on XMET.

Just hold your TSNP through 12/9, I'm going to hold it for a year because I think it's going to uplist. My PT is $3-$5

XMET if you want to live deliciously then hold it through when the news drops on the 12/11 (I will post it in here, I have alerts on any XMET info), if you just want to take profits (nothing wrong with that) anywhere up until .003 is doable this week, maybe even upwards of .005 next week as people load up. The PT if the share reduction happens is .01 - .03 and even then if you can hold some for for the R/M company (although that comes with the risk of a R/S). That is how people ended up with Millions of shares of TSNP

Edited by RCRanger03

9 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Ok here is my basis:

XMET .0016

TSNP  0.08

ALPP. 0.23

QUTR who the fuck knows because it’s split into two tickers now.  We shall soon see.  

To the moon now.

$QUTR was R/S 1:1000 and will be listed as QUTRD for up to 20 days. I'd expect an 8k in the next day or so about the new company. Hopefully the Swiss Billionaires at 5T have something revenue heavy merging in. I wouldn't expect much of any price movement until the 8k. Also a lot of brokers won't even trade it right now anyways

Edited by RCRanger03

QUTR 8k out will become BRRN in 20 days, CEO is Wieland Kreuder which is good because he's a rich swiss powerhouse (made major bones with PLUG). Looks like 5T is keeping the ticker in house and maybe moving assets in which I like a lot. The best line of the document is  "The change was made in anticipation of entering into a new line of business operations."

https://sec.report/Document/0001213900-20-040179/

Capn I'll answer your question after I get off work.

Edited by RCRanger03

5 hours ago, capnamerca said:

Thinking of getting mo' deeper into the OTC world. Are there regulatory or individual-investor things I need to watch out for, other than the "caveat emptor" that these are non-regulated or less-regulated industries and thus carry the of risk just suddenly going to 0? Second risk I see is possibly not having buyers for shares I may own, due to market size (i.e. they're smaller exchanges with fewer buyers). I'm familiar with the OTC markets in broad terms, would love any second-level insight. Thanks.

OTC is like being in the gold rush in 1849. A lot of people panning for gold, and most in the wrong place, or after the gold's already gone. Sometimes you find a nugget like TSNP, but honestly like 80% are hot garbage. If you're on the OTC QB it means you're doing the right things to at the very least inform investors and some measure of substance behind your company. ALPP has been OTCQB for a while, which is why I was never worried at it diving off the map. Should have loaded more at that bottom and sold less on the way to now, but that's a whole other ball game

Volume is definitely not a problem on the OTC, we're talking Billions of shares traded on the regular and seemingly more money is flowing in every day when people see that you can ride a triple 000 to $0.20 and have Millions of shares of a legit Nasdaq caliber company in a few weeks like TSNP. I've never had an issue selling, but maybe acquiring shares can be difficult sometimes depending on the situation/stock.

I've also never had a stock go to true No Bid. I have lost my ass on more than a few. I've also gotten stuck in an SEC suspension/investigation (DECN was one that people in here got caught with me in), but I then traded that successfully afterwards a few times. Your best bet in sussing out the bad apples is to research the people making the decisions. OTC companies are often small operations so past history and decision making me buy or not buy. It is one of the reasons that I love playing David Lazar shells (like XMET. They have a regular schedule, Lazar is professional as hell, has a brand that he doesn't screw around with R/S (although the resulting R/M companies often do) and they have predicable profitable results.

OTC catalysts are things like getting current on filings (which removes the stop sign), updating share structures, court updates or SOS filings. There are lots of places that provide various levels of information. Ihub is dodgy but like here there are people who share hours of decent research and crowdsourcing information, stocktwits is garbage, Twitter is a pump and dumpers paradise but it moves information faster than anywhere else, better if you can find a good discord of like minded traders. Some people pay to be in the private discords and if that works for them then power to them, not for me but it does mitigate some of the risk. 

Any other specific questions?

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

OTC is like being in the gold rush in 1849. A lot of people panning for gold, and most in the wrong place, or after the gold's already gone. Sometimes you find a nugget like TSNP, but honestly like 80% are hot garbage. If you're on the OTC QB it means you're doing the right things to at the very least inform investors and some measure of substance behind your company. ALPP has been OTCQB for a while, which is why I was never worried at it diving off the map. Should have loaded more at that bottom and sold less on the way to now, but that's a whole other ball game

Volume is definitely not a problem on the OTC, we're talking Billions of shares traded on the regular and seemingly more money is flowing in every day when people see that you can ride a triple 000 to $0.20 and have Millions of shares of a legit Nasdaq caliber company in a few weeks like TSNP. I've never had an issue selling, but maybe acquiring shares can be difficult sometimes depending on the situation/stock.

I've also never had a stock go to true No Bid. I have lost my ass on more than a few. I've also gotten stuck in an SEC suspension/investigation (DECN was one that people in here got caught with me in), but I then traded that successfully afterwards a few times. Your best bet in sussing out the bad apples is to research the people making the decisions. OTC companies are often small operations so past history and decision making me buy or not buy. It is one of the reasons that I love playing David Lazar shells (like XMET. They have a regular schedule, Lazar is professional as hell, has a brand that he doesn't screw around with R/S (although the resulting R/M companies often do) and they have predicable profitable results.

OTC catalysts are things like getting current on filings (which removes the stop sign), updating share structures, court updates or SOS filings. There are lots of places that provide various levels of information. Ihub is dodgy but like here there are people who share hours of decent research and crowdsourcing information, stocktwits is garbage, Twitter is a pump and dumpers paradise but it moves information faster than anywhere else, better if you can find a good discord of like minded traders. Some people pay to be in the private discords and if that works for them then power to them, not for me but it does mitigate some of the risk. 

Any other specific questions?

This great balancing information against the standard "it's a wild world out there with no regulation, why would you make investing harder than it has to be?" type articles that you can find on google. I appreciate it.