Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

so what happens after that? That trade goes through and one person is rich and the other is fucked? The rest of us are basically the same because it was a one off and the "actual" value is basically what it closed at?

Weird, it isn't showing up for me now. Previously had an aftermarket price of 0.0185 now it isn't there.

Edited by HoustonHorn

What are y’all’s thoughts on Air BnBs IPO this week? Seems steep, but again I know nothing.

Big fan of the stock and biz. They turned a damn profit q3. Have to imagine they expanded their customer base with covid, minimal risk of smaller competitors coming up as it’s really just them vs vrbo/homeaway. I don’t know this for sure but I don’t think they have tapped into biz travel much yet.

10 hours ago, bluto said:

Big fan of the stock and biz. They turned a damn profit q3. Have to imagine they expanded their customer base with covid, minimal risk of smaller competitors coming up as it’s really just them vs vrbo/homeaway. I don’t know this for sure but I don’t think they have tapped into biz travel much yet.

Like the business, not the valuation. Their Q3 profit was likely an aberration as they still managed to lose $700 million for the last 9 months

Airbnb is boosting the range to between $56 and $60 a share, from $44 to $50, people familiar with the matter said. The new range would give the home-rental company a valuation of as much as $42 billion on a fully diluted basis and including proceeds from the offering.

Doordash is looking to IPO this week as well

DoorDash Inc., the food-delivery company that is expected to debut Wednesday, the day before Airbnb, plans to price its shares at the high end of or above its range of $90 to $95 a share—already raised from between $75 and $85, people familiar with the offering said. That would give the San Francisco company, the largest among its peers, a valuation of as much as $36 billion or more, on a fully diluted basis and including proceeds from the offering.

Just now, Hefeweizen said:

What is the exit point on xmet?  I have plans for Alpp and tsnp but up 70 percent on Xmet without a clue.

My advice last week was:

- If you want to play it short term buy between buy .001 - .0015 and flip .0025 - .003 before the court news.

OR

- Hold until after court SS potential reduction announcement for potential penny run

You could always split the different and sell for your buy in cost and ride the free shares to heaven or hell (I'm already doing that with the rest of my shares)

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

My advice last week was:

- If you want to play it short term buy between buy .001 - .0015 and flip .0025 - .003 before the court news.

OR

- Hold until after court SS potential reduction announcement for potential penny run

You could always split the different and sell for your buy in cost and ride the free shares to heaven or hell (I'm already doing that with the rest of my shares)

Obviously unanswerable right now; but how high is heaven, potentially?

5 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Obviously unanswerable right now; but how high is heaven, potentially?

If the share structure goes the way I think I'd say .01 - .02 . Clean Lazar shells seem to love that range leading up to the R/Ms.

After that depends entirely on whoever they sell the shell to... $TSNP made this exact run a few weeks ago. Went .0002 to .02 on the initial lead up to and announcement of HUMBL merger how high it is going now is on the strength of the buyer.

I will be selling much of my millions if it hits pennyland, but somewhere between 1M - 3M will be reserved for the R/M just in case

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

image.png.965d578d5d12a375ccc71489696386d4.pngBB

NantKwest (NK) +1.51 at $10.75.  Up 14%.  Billionaire owner with ties to the White House reuniting for Cancer Operation Moonshot.  Sen. Harry Reid is in remission with Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer due to NK therapy.  NK treatments added months to Alex Trebek’s life; productive months enabling him to continue working as the host of Jeopardy.  Have purchased NK 4x between $7.30 and $9 and been patient. I know I’m pounding the table on this stock, but believe this can be a game-changer in the treatment of cancer.  And, if we can all make some money on that journey, it makes the ride even better.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

TSNP is an animal.

Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be absolute war between the shorts and the bulls. Bulls have had the upper hand save 1.5 days last week, but that reset the base at .10 - .13 which is good.

Also at least the call is afterhours so there isn't the typical shenanigans and I can actually focus on what they say. If the news is good as expected then Boom Zoom To the Moon, if it's a  UAVS style shitshow (which is without a doubt the funniest thing I've ever experience trading since I had sold out of my position except for like 10 shares)  it will be an anchor in open ocean

Another $10K day for me, even with some absolute anchors still descending in my portfolio. It's at the point that I might as well just let them keep going on the off chance they may bounce off a bottom otherwise I'll be offsetting some gains on the taxes come the end of the year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Another $10K day for me, even with some absolute anchors still descending in my portfolio. It's at the point that I might as well just let them keep going on the off chance they may bounce off a bottom otherwise I'll be offsetting some gains on the taxes come the end of the year. 

Don't lie, you're just gonna buy more.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

LAZR goes from $17 to $41 in a week.  Rug pull, anyone?

This feels like the end of the dot com euphoria all over again. Stocks doubling, tripling in a week for absolutely no reason whatsoever. $14 billion market cap? Pffff, lets crank it up to 28 billion. 

6 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Any insight in to the mushroom market? Seems like RVVTF is the popular pick currently

I have 1M in $MINE as a toe in the water, but I'll be honest none of my weed stock plays have been very successful

ALPP making a move right now

Edited by RCRanger03

11 minutes ago, bluto said:

Seeing ppl shit on snvp today, something happen to cause it?

Continual silence, and people are losing nerve. They might be right, it's not good that there hasn't been a PR or reinstatement filings. Acquifin has gone completely dark. The court case is still open, meaning they  aren't allowed to dilute.  I'm even at .0006 so content to leave it for now.

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Same on sitting at 6. It’s not enough money in it to pull the rip cord so just chilling. Possible it just goes to zero/dies??

Possible yes but I'll say this I'm feeling worse about some of my other plays than this one, R/Ms sometimes go dark like this for months I've even waited a year, but usually there an initial communication from the new company, either by 8k or PR, that this one has been missing. Suneel Sawant the new custodian has serious Indian business connections, but haven't been able to get in contact. 

Short attacks across the board as I expected. It will be worse tomorrow on TSNP, and XMET will continue to battle it through the week until the court information is found out. ALPP was strong like bull and pushed through.

Red day overall for me. But still up considerably from Friday. 

Edited by RCRanger03

Outside of FCEL, GNUS and NOVN I sold off all positions and put it all on IDEX until the Medici PR. That $2.00 support has been impenetrable. My biggest stonk gamble ever, hope she do what she suppose to do
Effin GNUS i sold wayyyy early on their original climb to $10

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

GNUS is my worst L ever, bought high and finally threw in the flag. Bought back in at $1.15. I'll accept my lumps but I still like what I see, Netflix for kids in a time when parents are trying to entertain kids at home cause they can't go anywhere. And you got Ahnold as a cornerstone

19 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

GNUS is my worst L ever, bought high and finally threw in the flag. Bought back in at $1.15. I'll accept my lumps but I still like what I see, Netflix for kids in a time when parents are trying to entertain kids at home cause they can't go anywhere. And you got Ahnold as a cornerstone

Bet you're going to have a nice day tomorrow. They just inked a deal with LG to get into their smart TVs. My rule is I don't buy in over $1 ... might be worth it to scalp it though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Outside of FCEL, GNUS and NOVN I sold off all positions and put it all on IDEX until the Medici PR. That $2.00 support has been impenetrable. My biggest stonk gamble ever, hope she do what she suppose to do

Some chatter out there that IDEX might be a front for the Chinese. They were public about it, and apparently the redesign fees are disclosed, but having to pull back Medici due to it not being ready for the US markets (legally, I assume safety-related) is a big oops. I wasn't thrilled with the news, but the /reddit YT communities are pretty high on it so WDIK.

2 hours ago, NateHitch said:

DP.

Edited by capnamerca