Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

After looking at humbl’s leadership I’m less enthused on the tsnp play, in that wsj press release the main person quoted has the bulk of her working experience as a pottery barn manager.

Can you post the article? I haven't read it, but I assume there is a paywall.

As for the people involved in HUMBL I'd have to disagree. Even if it was only Brian Foote I'd probably be down, but when I looked at the rest of the staff seemed like there are decent connections in the financial, tech, and business worlds. 

Have you watched this from last year?

Can you post the article? I haven't read it, but I assume there is a paywall.
As for the people involved in HUMBL I'd have to disagree. Even if it was only Brian Foote I'd probably be down, but when I looked at the rest of the staff seemed like there are decent connections in the financial, tech, and business worlds. 

Have you watched this from last year?

I haven’t but will check it out. And for the record I’m bigly into tsnp after the successful transaction test runs.

Hopefully the full press release links here...

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/01/2137564/0/en/HUMBL-Mobile-App-and-HUMBL-Hubs-Merchant-Solutions-Deliver-Successful-Pilot-Transactions-Between-United-States-and-Mexico.html
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

TSNP closed today at .1695, but the ask right now is at .23. That's a nutso spread - thus my question about 'actual' liquidity, RCR.

Well... two things, and I'm starting to sound like a TSNP stan when I'm supposed to only have eyes for ALPP lol , and don't trade only on my opinions (I'm an amateur hobbyist at best), but the way I see it I'm not sure which one of those two will get to $1 first, but I'm pretty damn confident they both will be that (and more) within the next year. 

1) It's actually not actually spread .1695 / .23 .  That bid/ask is taking the highest Bid, and the 5th  highest Ask . I'm telling you any reasonable sell order of TSNP would sell on ask in less than 3 seconds. To be clear I don't sell into the bid, only the ask, and I always get it, but I try not to chase which might impact that.

image.png.13a24b38a8256c044e9339f4eaf0e821.png

2) $TSNP has not been behaving anything like a typical OTC. It's kept running when everything else would have stopped, in consolidated sideways instead of legitimately dipping, it Form T trades a bunch in the PM. Simply don't use TSNP to understand the OTC. I'll find some charts of other plays that you can see

27 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Too late to get in on XMET and hold? 

Not to late to play it for the potential share reduction which would be the big prize, but maybe too late to safely flip short term. If you don't mind medium risk the best bet flipping between now and the court date would be buy any dips between .001 - .0015 and selling for 2x/3x at in the .003s. I'm in at .0002 and already took profits, so I'm just waiting for court.

The key for me is to not to chase too badly, I always get burned when I chase. XMET (and most of the OTC had a red day today), and I wouldn't be shocked if it dipped to .001 at open. I'd be comfortable buying there as you could easily get free riding shares and remove all the risk of waiting. Buy .001 sell half at .002 , sit back and relax

4 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Well... two things, and I'm starting to sound like a TSNP stan when I'm supposed to only have eyes for ALPP lol , and don't trade only on my opinions (I'm an amateur hobbyist at best), but the way I see it I'm not sure which one of those two will get to $1 first, but I'm pretty damn confident they both will be that (and more) within the next year

With regards to TSNP, according to their Nov 13 press release,  Foote graciously retired 552 million without consideration (mighty big of him, I must say) leaving ~4 billion shares of stock outstanding. At a price of $1, TSNP would therefore have a market cap of ~$4 billion dollars.

If you create a screener that looks at companies with market caps of $4.0B to $4.5B and then sort by ascending revenue, you can see the revenues that companies typically need to generate to justify these market caps. 

image.thumb.png.9245f8e84b1e82aedd7b16035cbdeb15.png

Full disclosure, I got in at .047 on Thursday and out at .18 first thing on Monday, because stonkin and speculatin. I just wouldn't want to be left holding this when the music stops (stock was at .0045 on 11/12 when the merger was announced) . What am I missing here? What makes you confident that TSNP will have a $4B-$5B market cap within the next year? Thats lower end of the S&P 500 territory, and this company has like 10 people on linkedin.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Blotto said:

With regards to TSNP, according to their Nov 13 press release,  Foote graciously retired 552 million without consideration (mighty big of him, I must say) leaving ~4 billion shares of stock outstanding. At a price of $1, TSNP would therefore have a market cap of ~$4 billion dollars.

If you create a screener that looks at companies with market caps of $4.0B to $4.5B and then sort by ascending revenue, you can see the revenues that companies typically need to generate to justify these market caps. 

image.thumb.png.9245f8e84b1e82aedd7b16035cbdeb15.png

Full disclosure, I got in at .047 on Thursday and out at .18 first thing on Monday, because stonkin and speculatin. I just wouldn't want to be left holding this when the music stops (stock was at .0045 on 11/12 when the merger was announced) . What am I missing here? What makes you confident that TSNP will have a $4B-$5B market cap within the next year? Thats lower end of the S&P 500 territory, and this company has like 10 people on linkedin.

Really happy that you made profits, more of yall should take profits in general that is the only reason that I alert things in here (well that and keeping myself well stocked in Lagavulin). For tax reasons it makes a lot of sense for me to trust my instincts and research on ALPP and TSNP being big board bound and not pull the profits now. At the very least through the end of the year and most likely until they become Long term captial gains. Might that burn me? Absolutely this isn't the big boards, stuff that goes sky high also plummets into hell. I'm in low enough on both that I'm not at risk of losing my investment, but I understand others are not and should operate differently. 

Once again not an expert here, but I see Humbl as an evolution of modern companies like Paypal (253B Marketcap) who own Venmo (15B marketcap) as well as Square/Cash App (91B Marketcap), ApplePay as well as more traditional things like Western Union, Moneygram and various Major Bank forex programs. The idea is that this does what they do but Cheaper, Faster, and More Securely via Blockchain, to a Global Market that is very ineffectively tapped (someone in this thread tried to Cashapp me money for Laga from out of the country and it was rejected). 

I think small startups on occasionally disrupt massive markets with the right technology, and get crazy marketcaps (some undeserved, Jesus think about it GNUS hit $10 earlier this year, a cartoon channel!). The more information I learn the more confident that I become, plus the earlier factors that I mentioned means my shares go untouched.

9 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

What platform are y’all using? XMET doesn’t seem to be tradeable on WeBull

WeBull doesn't fuck with the OTC, neither does Robinhood

I use TDA because I'm attached to ThinkorSwim, they nickel and dime me with OTC fees ($7 per transaction) I've paid probably $500 in fees this year but I just bake it into when I buy/sell. Schwab does free OTCs but their interface sucks. They purchased TDA and are keeping ThinkorSwim so I'm hoping for the best of both worlds.

In other news, ALPP is officially float locked! That is probably why shorts were shelling it yesterday If people just don't sell then the price could sky rocket because shares will be difficult to get and have to make leaps and bounds in PPS. If you can avoid it don't sell your ALPP today (or IMO until at least after Dec 15th). Alternatively if people do sell, then it could take a sizable dip and MM/Shorts navigate it down before the next catalyst. HODL!

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

Also ALPP news regarding their expansion and GC licensing https://www.accesswire.com/619150/Excel-Fabrication-an-Alpine-4-Technologies-Ltd-ALPP-Subsidiary-Is-Now-A-Supplier-For-Varco-Pruden-Buildings-Inc-Swelling-Bid-Work-In-Excess-Of-100M

EDIT: I'm kind of stunned reading that PR actually... they're bidding $100M in contracts now. That's only 1 subsidiary. Impossible Aerospace is just 1 subsidiary. QCA has confirmed Millions in Revs in just Q3... that is just 1 subsidiary. They have 8 subs!

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

MJ legislation voting happening between now and Friday. Cue up your pot stocks.

Also UN Narcotics council with US support moved MJ from Scchedule IV to Schedule I

I wonder if SNDL still has big-jump upside?

54 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

WeBull doesn't fuck with the OTC, neither does Robinhood

I use TDA because I'm attached to ThinkorSwim, they nickel and dime me with OTC fees ($7 per transaction) I've paid probably $500 in fees this year but I just bake it into when I buy/sell. Schwab does free OTCs but their interface sucks. They purchased TDA and are keeping ThinkorSwim so I'm hoping for the best of both worlds.

E-trade here. Looks like they index basically everything (TSNP is OTCPink, for example). I likewise bake in the fees; trading at a decent enough dollar amount that they're not material to the calculation (surly 1% lol).

55 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

In other news, ALPP is officially float locked! That is probably why shorts were shelling it yesterday If people just don't sell then the price could sky rocket because shares will be difficult to get and have to make leaps and bounds in PPS. If you can avoid it don't sell your ALPP today (or IMO until at least after Dec 15th). Alternatively if people do sell, then it could take a sizable dip and MM/Shorts navigate it down before the next catalyst. HODL!

to our discussion yesterday ... can you give me some clarity on float-locked? Does that imply difficulty buying? That's another one that etrade current shows a pretty huge spread on - closed at .331, but the ask this morning (pre market, of course) is .35.

8 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

I wonder if SNDL still has big-jump upside?

Quoting myself here, two other pot-stock options that seem to have relatively stable business models, existing cash flow, and growth opportunities are Canopy Growth and Aurora. Note that both have some ugly things on the balance and income statements, but then, nothing is promised in this world. Both saw a big jump early this week, and some pull-back yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

to our discussion yesterday ... can you give me some clarity on float-locked? Does that imply difficulty buying? That's another one that etrade current shows a pretty huge spread on - closed at .331, but the ask this morning (pre market, of course) is .35.

Authorized Shares are how many shares exist (legally which is what the conversation around XMET is), Outstanding Shares are the ones held by investors/traders. The float is the difference meaning the ones still available. Yesterday they verified of 125M shares Authorized in ALPP, and 124.9M Outstanding that means if you want shares you have to convince somebody to sell them which means buying on ASK, which means increasing PPS.  If nobody sells in a float locked situation, then the ASK just keeps climbing until somebody does!

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Authorized Shares are how many shares exist (legally which is what the conversation around XMET is), Outstanding Shares are the ones held by investors/traders. The float is the difference meaning the ones still available. Yesterday they verified of 125M shares Authorized in ALPP, and 124.9M Outstanding that means if you want shares you have to convince somebody to sell them which means buying on ASK, which means increasing PPS.  If nobody sells in a float locked situation, then the ASK just keeps climbing until somebody does!

Forgive the cynicism, but what you just described is literally the "Pump" half of a pump-and-dump :). Glad you're in it early, regardless.

3 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Forgive the cynicism, but what you just described is literally the "Pump" half of a pump-and-dump :). Glad you're in it early, regardless.

True, but only if there is a dumper on the other end which usually happens in a company only purchased for the price run up. If it's worth holding long term like ALPP (especially with this morning's news) then you just see the pump.

Up 25% as I type this

There will be a break in my posting today, very busy work day. May the profits be with you

• Hook 'Em 1

Ugh one last post, TSNP being shorted again has a bottom support .12 If it breaks that downward, you should probably sell and rebuy because it will gap down. Unfortunately which is what the shorts want, but sometimes you have to play their games

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

Quoting myself here, two other pot-stock options that seem to have relatively stable business models, existing cash flow, and growth opportunities are Canopy Growth and Aurora. Note that both have some ugly things on the balance and income statements, but then, nothing is promised in this world. Both saw a big jump early this week, and some pull-back yesterday. 

Ill add a mention for Trulieve. I think it was @BLKNSTY that originally brought it up on this thread, and while I still think they take some liberties with their accounting practices, I bought in because they seem more disciplined than the competition and their financials (net income, cash flow) seem much better than most in the industry . YTD their performance has been pretty solid.  

image.thumb.png.8e11b936ee61969273810d99631a1bfc.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bluto said:

Humbl twitter saying they killed off another 100m common shares

Hope people held steady on $TSNP or got out at the top and back in at the bottom. I just got logged back in, but my down wind alerts were going crazy all across the market lost about 7k total in value :(

BUT ALPP ended up, TSNP down, but might gap back up with the above news.

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Got in on XMET, thinkin ALPP is too high currently to get in to? Get in if it gets back in the 30's? Extremely new to this so this thread has been a great read. 

If it got back in the low 30s I'd buy...  but then again I'm pretty confident it will keep going up, but that's a lot of risk on you based on an internet stranger's who could have it freefall to .10 and still take plenty of  profits. I'm very long on ALPP and TSNP

• Hook 'Em 1

Tanh had a wilass day. I doubled the position knocking off 10c of my avg as it tanked, sitting even now.
I got stopped out but bought back in. I like it, it's been good to us after the offering, but there's a lot of nervousness and uncertainty because of this:

https://www.barrons.com/articles/china-delisting-bill-could-pass-this-week-in-u-s-what-that-means-for-investors-51606903200

Keep your stops tight, still thinking it could break $3 in the next few weeks but keep a close eye on the delisting bill.

8 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Yates, Lizard and the usual penny pumpers are all talking about GIX now. Added to watch list. When they all start talking about the same stonk at the same time it usually climbs soon after

This is ... not a great start to my research on GIX.

"Gigcapital2, Inc. is a blank check company. The Company is formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization or other similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company's initial business combination is not limited to any business, industry or geographic location, and intends to identify, acquire and operate a business in the thermos mechanical treatment (TMT) industry. The Company is not engaged in any business operations and has not generated any revenue."

I'm seeing upward PM movement on TSNP and ALPP

Also somebody keeps buying medium to small amounts of SNVP shares at the ASK price on Form Ts in the PM.  Very weird, but accumulation and PPS increase is good for me so I'll allow it

Also also I'll be ACTUALLY "working" today, but @ me if anything big happens and I'll take a "smoke" break

Edited by RCRanger03

1 minute ago, CooterBrown said:

I transferred some cash to my brokerage account and am ready to get back in the stonk game.

XMET the right play right now?

I'm in at .0002 so it's no risk for me to say yes lol 

However I've been telling people .001 - .0015 seems like a good support and loading zone.  

Then again I lost $7k yesterday so don't listen to me

41 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

That's not the stonk attitude I want from our leader.  It's all just numbers on a screen until you sell.  To the moon!

Lol I took these losses on a few positions that I didn't alert here that dumped to offset taxes

Since I got a couple message I'm gonna pop in quick and send this. There is a concentrated Short on XMET going on right now. If you watch the time and sales you'll see millions of shares transacting, but nothing with change on the bid/ask lvl2 volume. That is MMs swapping shares between them until a retail trader like us gets spooked and sell. They're trying to walk it down to a break point usually to induce a stop hunt