Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Between Elon Musk moving to Texas and Goldman Sachs moving to Florida, I just don't understand people who will double their cost of living for marginally better weather (California) or a bunch of urban culture (NYC). Maybe I just value disposable income and the freedom that gives more than the soft, intangibles, I don't know.

• Hook 'Em 1

Some chatter out there that IDEX might be a front for the Chinese. They were public about it, and apparently the redesign fees are disclosed, but having to pull back Medici due to it not being ready for the US markets (legally, I assume safety-related) is a big oops. I wasn't thrilled with the news, but the /reddit YT communities are pretty high on it so WDIK.

A lot of uncertainty about Chinese stocks lately but idex is headquartered in NYC. If stocks are delisted it shouldn't affect idex. I'm not sure what you mean about idex being a front for the Chinese. Send some links, I feel like I've been on top of it but maybe bias is clouding me. Either way I set stops a while back.

Between Elon Musk moving to Texas and Goldman Sachs moving to Florida, I just don't understand people who will double their cost of living for marginally better weather (California) or a bunch of urban culture (NYC). Maybe I just value disposable income and the freedom that gives more than the soft, intangibles, I don't know.

Disposable income can’t change weather to year round 75-80* sunshine, build mountains, or spring oceans/beaches. Speaking of Tx specifically, outside of Austin the natural beauty is an Effin drag among the major metros and there’s no doubt in my mind has an undercurrent impact on gen pop’s happiness/quality of life.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NateHitch said:

And if anything is a "front" for the Chinese it's Alibaba and I'm sure we've all been riding that at some point or another

lol. "front" implies some obfuscation of intent. Alibaba was a Chinese vehicle right out in the open.

As for IDEX, it's nothing so blatant as an accusation. Just that they're doing specific deals with large Chinese corporations (the finger sensor, the "clean energy bus plan", etc) that might make it easy to wash money, along with the fact that the designs they rolled out were not US-ready. I know, it's a reach, and I'm not any more plugged in (get it?) to anything here than the next guy. It's just the slice of the internet that I happened to see yesterday. It's a damn interesting company. The research was fun.

• Like 1

lol. "front" implies some obfuscation of intent. Alibaba was a Chinese vehicle right out in the open.

As for IDEX, it's nothing so blatant as an accusation. Just that they're doing specific deals with large Chinese corporations (the finger sensor, the "clean energy bus plan", etc) that might make it easy to wash money, along with the fact that the designs they rolled out were not US-ready. I know, it's a reach, and I'm not any more plugged in (get it?) to anything here than the next guy. It's just the slice of the internet that I happened to see yesterday. It's a damn interesting company. The research was fun.
Yeah I'd had a bourbon or two when I read the first one, made more sense upon rereading
  • Hook 'Em 1

TSNP folks reminder there is a Conference Call today at 5pm eastern. The general OTC rule of thumb is sell before the news, I personally am holding my TSNP for at least a year to get the Long Term Capital Gains rate, but there almost certainly will be a sell off of some sort this afternoon. 

ALPP just announced another sub getting a  $1.2M contract so that should hold strong, and we're still waiting on that finalization of the IA acquisition that might bring more news about those juicy USM drone contracts 

XMET is signaling this morning .002/.0023 . Interesting thing to note is that they aren't on the court docket for 12/11 or 12/15 ... I'll keep an eye on that.

TSNP Premarket PR

San Diego, California, Dec. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tesoro Enterprises, Inc. (OTCMKT: TSNP) announced today that its merger with HUMBL, LLC is complete, and the company is now a registered Delaware corporation. Additional amendments are now being filed with the Delaware Secretary of State’s office to change the name of the corporation to “HUMBL, Inc.” Furthermore, corporate actions are being prepared for filing with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) to have the public entity renamed “HUMBL, Inc.” together with a request for a change in the ticker symbol to “HMBL”.

HUMBL celebrated the merger by launching its new landing page at www.HUMBLpay.com, which premiers the company’s brand video - “A Borderless Day in Baja.” The video has received overwhelming response in previews to industry professionals and HUMBL partners.

As a result of the completion of the merger, HUMBL was able to consummate November 23, 2020 agreements to raise funding through the cash sale of warrants. As these warrants are exercised, HUMBL will access up to $50 million in equity funding, to be used for marketing of the HUMBL global brand; the HUMBL® mobile app and HUMBL Hubs® merchant software; as well as distribution and partnerships around the world.

Shares acquired through the exercising of the warrants will not be saleable through the retail market for a period of one year from the purchase date of the warrants.

About HUMBL, Inc.

The mission of HUMBL® and HUMBL Hubs™ is to deliver high quality, low cost digital payments and financial services. The HUMBL network was designed to support vertical markets such as government, banking, wireless and merchants in locations like Latin America, Caribbean, Asia and Africa who are seeking to migrate to digital payment and financial technologies, to help reduce costs and improve settlement speeds for customers.

The HUMBL® Mobile App delivers borderless transactions, by integrating multiple currencies, payment methods, banks, blockchain and financial services providers into one-click for the customer. HUMBL® provides greater access and portability than US only mobile wallet providers, such as Venmo® and Zelle® and will offer a HUMBL Hubs™ merchant software for clients without smartphones in certain domiciles.

“We aren’t building HUMBL for the 350 million customers using PayPal®, but for the 7 billion people for whom money moves in different pathways, formats and cost structures,” according to the CEO of HUMBL, Brian Foote.

The HUMBL website features global brand videos, product tours, market research, white papers and network architecture at www.HUMBLpay.com.

Safe Harbor Statement

This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can identify these statements by the use of the words "may," "will," "should," "plans," "expects," "anticipates," "continue," "estimates," "projects," "intends," and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those projected or anticipated. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the Company's ability to successfully execute its expanded business strategy, including by entering into definitive agreements with suppliers, commercial partners and customers; general economic and business conditions, effects of continued geopolitical unrest and regional conflicts, competition, changes in technology and methods of marketing, delays in completing various engineering and manufacturing programs, changes in customer order patterns, changes in product mix, continued success in technical advances and delivering technological innovations, shortages in components, production delays due to performance quality issues with outsourced components, regulatory requirements and the ability to meet them, government agency rules and changes, and various other factors beyond the Company's control.

HUMBL, LLC
investors@HUMBLpay.com

Attachment

Tesoro Enterprises, Inc.
http://newsfile.refinitiv.com/getnewsfile/v1/story?guid=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20201209:nGNX2bwcmt&default-theme=true

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

TSNP folks reminder there is a Conference Call today at 5pm eastern. The general OTC rule of thumb is sell before the news, I personally am holding my TSNP for at least a year to get the Long Term Capital Gains rate, but there almost certainly will be a sell off of some sort this afternoon. 

ALPP just announced another sub getting a  $1.2M contract so that should hold strong, and we're still waiting on that finalization of the IA acquisition that might bring more news about those juicy USM drone contracts 

XMET is signaling this morning .002/.0023 . Interesting thing to note is that they aren't on the court docket for 12/11 or 12/15 ... I'll keep an eye on that.

I tried to add some TSNP late in the day yesterday when I saw it had dipped, but I was too late.  I'll keep an eye on it this morning.

Even though it's 6X what I paid, long-term it's still cheap IMO.

5 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

and it's down quite a bit at open.  Down 30%+ off the high from Monday

Already on it's way back up, that $50M in Warrants will be interesting to see at what price, but they're not exercisable until at least a year at that point I'll be able to sell on LTCG AND we should have a real sense of what HUMBL can achieve.  

It was tremendous news and their OTC consultatant posted on Twitter that it's not even the big news of the day. I'm assuming he means whatever goodies they have in store during the Conference Call (my hope is that they announce a major splash name partner or 2 or 10)

• Like 1

Already on it's way back up, that $50M in Warrants will be interesting to see at what price, but they're not exercisable until at least a year at that point I'll be able to sell on LTCG AND we should have a real sense of what HUMBL can achieve.  
It was tremendous news and their OTC consultatant posted on Twitter that it's not even the big news of the day. I'm assuming he means whatever goodies they have in store during the Conference Call (my hope is that they announce a major splash name partner or 2 or 10)

Who is the OTC consultant? I didn’t see it on the company Twitter and searching for TSNP on Twitter brings up a buncha jackwagons and their moon gifs.

3 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Who is the OTC consultant? I didn’t see it on the company Twitter and searching for TSNP on Twitter brings up a buncha jackwagons and their moon gifs.

George Sharp , listed on their website as Corporate Advisor - Capital Markets and OTC Compliance. Also will be speaking at some point on the conference call so can legitimately lay claim to such information

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I ended up getting another 25k shares at .255, and it's up 15% since then.

Brings my total position to average of ~.075 per share.  Not as good as some, but still pretty happy.

Now we play the waiting game.

7 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

That doesn’t seem ideal, no?

Short term, not ideal. If you're in it for the long haul it means as much as the ongoing price volatility as it could scare off folks in this higher range. For me right now it's a curiosity more than anything.

Lazar and his lawyer Peter Chasey are absolute professionals on their court work. It's Lazar's entire business, and I've never seen them mess up stuff on their end. Now if there is an update that says somebody has laid a claim, or the court is extending the claims period. That would have my attention

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, bluto said:

Disposable income can’t change weather to year round 75-80* sunshine, build mountains, or spring oceans/beaches. Speaking of Tx specifically, outside of Austin the natural beauty is an Effin drag among the major metros and there’s no doubt in my mind has an undercurrent impact on gen pop’s happiness/quality of life.

I guess it's just a personal preference then, eh?

I just am struck with anecdotes that make it seem like a self-defeating proposition to exchange varying levels of financial freedom, on whatever part of the sliding scale that means to you, for some weather and natural beauty that you get to see on your one day off on the weekend or from the one window in your studio apartment you working in or from the windshield of your car as you Uber because you need the money for an unexpected expense.

Edited by DonkeyCigars

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Short term, not ideal. If you're in it for the long haul it means as much as the ongoing price volatility as it could scare off folks in this higher range. For me right now it's a curiosity more than anything.

Lazar and his lawyer Peter Chasey are absolute professionals on their court work. It's Lazar's entire business, and I've never seen them mess up stuff on their end. Now if there is an update that says somebody has laid a claim, or the court is extending the claims period. That would have my attention

Yea, I bought in late enough to where the short term gains (while fun to watch) aren't my focus. Was just curious if this had any bearing long term.

11 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I guess it's just a personal preference then, eh?

I just am struck with anecdotes that make it seem like a self-defeating proposition to exchange varying levels of financial freedom, on whatever part of the sliding scale that means to you, for some weather and natural beauty that you get to see on your one day off on the weekend or from the one window in your studio apartment you working in or from the windshield of your car as you Uber because you need the money for an unexpected expense.

As someone moving to Seattle within the next year and long term goals of settling back in Texas, I see the appeal of both. But thats a discussion for another thread. 

5 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

I tried to add some TSNP late in the day yesterday when I saw it had dipped, but I was too late.  I'll keep an eye on it this morning.

Even though it's 6X what I paid, long-term it's still cheap IMO.

Am I missing a financial statement on either Humbl or TSNP, I tried looking and all I see is that they will file financials starting with year end 2020? I'm honestly curious how you judge whether something is cheap or expensive without any idea of the underlying business financials? Or their product roadmap. There are a hundred fintech startups that can move money electronically, what is the deal with this one? 

CEO of Coinbook Calvin Weight and his team are onboard at HUMBL

Consumers can:

Send Money, Request Money, Receive money, Exchange money, utilize USD stablecoins.

Merchants can - text orders, contactless pay, rate/review, CRM, Marketplace

Financial division: 

Still in development, but to be given out soon

He's getting techinical on blockchain. Seems like there are lots of regulations they are having to navigate, but they're building in house as much is allowed that is their background.

I like the look of the 2021 rollout, not rushing anything

Brian Foote admits to still learning to be a public CEO

Already has bank partnerships

Definitely impressed with Brian Foote dude knows his shit and obviously has his hand on the helm, the buildout and connections they've already got in place are legit and tons more to come over the first year. There is a lot of meat on this bone, and none glaring gaps that might have tanked it. Strongest shareholder call I've been on in the OTC for sure, normally they are complete disasters.

This stonk will go up tomorrow,  I'm even more confident in my expectation that it will be $1 sooner rather than later

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Royal Family of Tonga gave him some of their Economic speaking time at a UN summmit. Seems like a lot of players are getting behind this to crack open global markets. 

The big obstacle is going to be COVID (big surprise), hopefully they're ready when things start to open back up for travel, because that is where they're going into a space that is currently unoccupied.

I'm upgrading Global Blockchain Paypal as my comparison to Global Borderless Blockchain PaypalYelpApplePayVenmoAlibaba 

Did I mention they're working directly with the CEO of Coinbook?

Shits real and has uplist written all over it. If this was an IPO people would be paying $10 - $20 and may eventually be doing so down the road

6 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Big pp energy needed right now.  Especially with our pile of shit for a football program.

I held everything today.  I should have bailed on QUTR sooner, have an empty sack feeling about that one.  I may exit tomorrow if there is any kind of bounce at all.

At this point with QUTR I'm waiting for the name change at the end of the month to get information about this Born company, may even average down for that, but I agree that it seems like there isn't enough support to keep it from falling a bit. Understandable to get out and redeploy what capital you have left.

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

My basis isn’t bad at 3 bucks per share but the position is so small it’s a waste.  

Kind of wishing I had stuffed more into Alpp right now ...

I sold some on the way up only to buy some more back at a higher price. Wish I hadn't sold any, but still sitting on enough to make me a happy person right now.

• Hook 'Em 1