Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Naw dog, I already sold TOO much on the run up, everything I have is free and locked in the safe for a year or more. If I follow my rules I'm not even allowed to buy more now.

All my XMET bros sorry it shook out that way, thought you at least get a little bump to get out on, I'm holding a goodly amount through the 1/8 court date, but not confident in it. If you are looking offload 1M or more shares the calculus is tough, because you need volume to move that share size on that ASK. So if you wait it may not end up being possible. Since I've already profited so much from my shares I'll just write the remained off if they crash, but that is the risk you'll have to decide on if you're in the red.

Shit man, ain’t no apologizing in here, this is stonklife. And alpp is pushing 1.17 so we all good, another Venmo coming your way.

a1bcd7daf259816a7e97abccffdfc976.jpg

Anyone familiar with RGLS? Besides the insane amount of insider buying, Steve Cohen’s Point72 Management (owns the Mets) took an 8% stake.

http://ir.regulusrx.com/static-files/4915d366-5f16-46f2-867d-b0e35c7b0ccb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the insider buy may have had to do with a private placement to Steve Cohen though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

SWRM.  What the hell?  Up over 500% today.  I don't see any news.

I don't have any, but I saw it mentioned on a stocktwits thread.

This is a useful page I check out periodically to see what's moving in the world of  shit penny stocks

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/sectors/penny-stocks

I'll  sort by ascending price so I can narrow in on the .0001 range and see which stocks have volumes spiking. Most disappear in a day, but you can find some that stick around for a couple of days that are sometimes worth looking into. 

TSNP could be the seeking alpha news, coupled with the downward trend lately. You'll want to see it hold over $0.14 if it can (I've got alerts that it's tested that a few times already today and survived), then the big support that you realllllly don't want to see break is $0.10. I bought some at $0.14

FPVD up 100%+ since I peeped it the other day. They have a presentation at LD Micro today, could be an all day mover. EDIT: Not confident enough to buy at this level though, only if you already bought the other day at .0015 - .0017

Edited by RCRanger03

TSNP could be the seeking alpha news, coupled with the downward trend lately. You'll want to see it hold over $0.14 if it can (I've got alerts that it's tested that a few times already today and survived), then the big support that you realllllly don't want to see break is $0.10. I bought some at $0.14

FPVD up 100%+ since I peeped it the other day. They have a presentation at LD Micro today, could be an all day mover. EDIT: Not confident enough to buy at this level though, only if you already bought the other day at .0015 - .0017

Was about to ask on fpvd, is this a longish hold? What’s your general expectations on it?

Just now, bluto said:

Was about to ask on fpvd, is this a longish hold? What’s your general expectations on it?

The technology is interesting and forward looking and they projected it to be a good earner. They have SRAX in their corner (and in their profits) so how long depends a lot on how the presentation goes AH. Unlike TSNP though I'll probably sell a good amount before the news on this one, since I've also seen it hit .008 twice and tumble. Maybe 50% sell and 50% keep, depends on how high it can make it before close. They're all free shares for me at this point from the previous spikes.

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

The technology is interesting and forward looking and they projected it to be a good earner. They have SRAX in their corner (and in their profits) so how long depends a lot on how the presentation goes AH. Unlike TSNP though I'll probably sell a good amount before the news on this one, since I've also seen it hit .008 twice and tumble. Maybe 50% sell and 50% keep, depends on how high it can make it before close. They're all free shares for me at this point from the previous spikes.

Due to history, I'd put some sort of a sell at least enough to over your investment at .008 that's been the break point. If it keep going you're golden, if it rejects then you're trading free

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

whew these Penny stocks can be a whip.  That FPVD is too stonky for me.   I am going to keep nibbling.  I did put a little into NK so we’ll see how that goes.

I looked at FPVD this morning. As best as I can tell, its one employee who orders shit from China and resells it. He does about $11K a quarter in sales. Thats as stonky as it gets, lulz. 

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

I looked at FPVD this morning. As best as I can tell, its one employee who orders shit from China and resells it. He does about $11K a quarter in sales. Thats as stonky as it gets, lulz. 

FPVD was the former company that sold BodyCams that' been out since November. SRAX spun out their product BigToken into a public company through FPVD while retaining 88% of the shares. R/M by share exchange. The ticker will be changed to BIGT . BigToken is a consumer data app https://www.bigtoken.com/ . They have partnerships with company's like Kraft Heinz and SunMaid to gather you data about their products through the app by paying you to answer questions instead of mining it. Advertising with consent. I've got the App on my phone right now. It hit .008 from .0015 on just the news of this. Now it's officially a reality.

Presentation seemed like all pretty good news. In the presentation today they cited 2.2M in Revs in 2020, and expect 6M in 2021

Also in the presentation they slipped up and announced the new CEO to replace the intended CEO Malcolm Casselle who randomly died in the Mexico while the Merger was underway (causing a delay) Remember

New CEO is Lou Kerner

IMG-8195.png

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

BITW may be the mother of all stonks.  Since last Thursday, it's shot from $31.05 to a high of $147 today.  Currently, sitting at $132.  Started following BITW around $78.  Haven't found the guts to take a position....yet.

31.05 is not a stonk

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

BITW may be the mother of all stonks.  Since last Thursday, it's shot from $31.05 to a high of $147 today.  Currently, sitting at $132.  Started following BITW around $78.  Haven't found the guts to take a position....yet.

Its a fund that basically buys and holds cryptos (As of Nov. 30, 2020, the fund held approximately 75% Bitcoin and 13% Ethereum, with the remaining 12% allocated across XRP, Litecoin, Chainlink, Tezos, and other cryptocurrencies.) So lets consider just BTC and ETH (approx 90% of the holdings), which are both up slighly less than 15% since last Thursday. Makes total sense that BITW would be up 400%+.

Edited by Blotto

Who was repping $MINE? up 100% today
That was me, but I'm out now

Pouring the profits into the TSNP money pit with a quickness.

Only can make 10k more before im up a tax bracket though so going to have to stop flipping profits. Maybe I'll take a vacation or something...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2