Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Since I got a couple message I'm gonna pop in quick and send this. There is a concentrated Short on XMET going on right now. If you watch the time and sales you'll see millions of shares transacting, but nothing with change on the bid/ask lvl2 volume. That is MMs swapping shares between them until a retail trader like us gets spooked and sell. They're trying to walk it down to a break point usually to induce a stop hunt

The goal being to put more shares back onto the market which they can then acquire?

Figure this thread is as good a place as any to put this. People investing in fractional shares of  sneakers. 

It's never been easier to own a stake in the rarest collectibles around.

Rally, a memorabilia trading platform, is democratizing the world of rare and vintage sneakers, trading cards, cars, and other collectible items. While ownership of such items has been limited to the ultra-wealthy in the past, Rally lets the common collector purchase tradable shares of a diverse array of memorabilia.

Rally launched in 2017 and secured close to $17 million in new funding in September, bringing its total funding to $27 million.

When sourcing an item for its platform, Rally looks at authenticity, provenance, history of ownership, and a stable history of returns and anticipated returns, explained the platform's co-founder and chief product officer Rob Petrozzo.

"We also track social and cultural relevance just as closely to make sure an asset is important in the bigger picture," Petrozzo said. "We want to ensure that any item we release on Rally is relevant now [and] will be relevant for the sustainable future as well."

After the company sources an item, it registers it as a "mini-company," Petrozzo explained. Rally sells shares of an item during an "initial public offering," after which begins a 90-day period of waiting. When this period ends, users can trade their shares or purchase more.

Rally's role in shifting the sneaker game
Rally is changing the game for sneakerheads.

According to a July report from Cowen, the sneaker and streetwear resale market is worth more than $2 billion in North America and has the potential to reach $30 billion globally by 2030.

As the industry grows, it has become increasingly difficult to purchase new releases of hyped pairs online. For the older, vintage pairs, it can even harder. Some rare sneakers have gone for over $100,000 at auction.

As such, sneakers have become a natural fit for Rally, which works with experts and private collectors to source rare pairs for its platform.

"We kind of keep our ears open when it comes to sneakers," said Rally's co-founder and chief product officer Rob Petrozzo. "Especially because that is such a ubiquitous asset class that's attracted so much attention and it's brought so many new experts into the space."

On Friday, Rally offered shares for one of the rarest sneakers on the planet: the '72 Nike Prototype "Moon Shoe." Just 12 pairs of these shoes were handmade and designed by Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman. They were famously made with a waffle sole pattern to allow for a better grip and cushion on the field.

Rally acquired the pair via a private sale through Sotheby's for $180,000. 18,000 shares, going at $10 a piece, were scooped up by 669 investors in a matter of hours. Petrozzo would not comment on projections or anything forward-facing.

According to Petrozzo, some Rally IPOs conclude even faster, especially if they are related to Pokemon or Air Jordan. Shares in a recent Rally IPO for a rare pair of game-worn Jordan 1s sold out in just six minutes, Petrozzo said. That sneaker was worth $250,000.

Some people have compared Rally's IPO process to a hype sneaker drop on SNKRS, Nike's direct-to-consumer channel for high heat sneaker releases. The wildly popular app is known for disappointing most users with low rates of successful purchases. Petrozzo said that while it is not uncommon for users to express disappointment in missing out on an IPO, the goal is to make shares accessible for as many people as possible.

With just about 200,000 users, Rally is still finding its identity. In some cases, Rally allows users to purchase an entire item off the platform as opposed to splitting it into shares. However, the overarching goal is to curate a collection of items for people to be able to view in person.

In regards to the growing sneaker category, Petrozzo said it is possible that Rally will add new sneaker releases to its platform in addition to its vintage collection.

"We're focused right now on building the best possible collection," he said. "If that includes new assets, assets that are not yet out — if it includes, art, sneakers, some of the asset classes that we're not yet in — that's something that we want to make a part of a diversified collection, a diversified portfolio for our investors."

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

The goal being to put more shares back onto the market which they can then acquire?

Indeed that is their business 

I've got a limit order for a couple million xmet shares at .001. Live life!

May the profits be ever in you favor

Edited by RCRanger03

Alright bitches, been following this thread for awhile and figured I would join in on the fun. 

I got ALPP for .41 today, what are we thinking the upside is here and the hold length? Is this a play it between .3 -.5 move or does this thing have real potential?

Also got in on Xmet at .0011, and the same question applies, is this a play with it in the .0011 - .002 range or are there bags to be held?

Thank you very much in advance for your support and advice and FUCK OU.

8 hours ago, capnamerca said:

This is ... not a great start to my research on GIX.

"Gigcapital2, Inc. is a blank check company. The Company is formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, recapitalization or other similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company's initial business combination is not limited to any business, industry or geographic location, and intends to identify, acquire and operate a business in the thermos mechanical treatment (TMT) industry. The Company is not engaged in any business operations and has not generated any revenue."

I'm picking out a thermos for you.

Not an ordinary thermos for you.

But the extra best thermos that you can buy,

With vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in!

but here's what they actually plan on acquiring

https://www.gigcapitalglobal.com/listing/gigcapital2-has-entered-into-business-combination-agreements-with-uphealth-and-cloudbreak-to-form-combined-company-to-list-on-the-nyse-creating-a-unified-and-profitable-global-digital-health-company/

21 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I'm picking out a thermos for you.

Not an ordinary thermos for you.

But the extra best thermos that you can buy,

With vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in!

but here's what they actually plan on acquiring

https://www.gigcapitalglobal.com/listing/gigcapital2-has-entered-into-business-combination-agreements-with-uphealth-and-cloudbreak-to-form-combined-company-to-list-on-the-nyse-creating-a-unified-and-profitable-global-digital-health-company/

wait are you the one were suppose to listen to or is that @bluto and youre the enemy

54 minutes ago, TechTech said:

Alright bitches, been following this thread for awhile and figured I would join in on the fun. 

I got ALPP for .41 today, what are we thinking the upside is here and the hold length? Is this a play it between .3 -.5 move or does this thing have real potential?

Also got in on Xmet at .0011, and the same question applies, is this a play with it in the .0011 - .002 range or are there bags to be held?

Thank you very much in advance for your support and advice and FUCK OU.

Would someone mind talking to me about this because I am obsessive and have tunnel vision, thank you!

12 minutes ago, bluto said:

Frsx took the eff off bc they’re presenting some COVID detection technology..... you’re about 6 mos late for being useful and a month late after leaving my portfolio.

I've made mucho money on FRSX this summer. Still have 600 shares from $0.80 that I refused to sell at $2 with the rest of my hoarde in case it went to $3

Edited by RCRanger03

27 minutes ago, TechTech said:

yall arent being nice, is xmet a long term hold or an up and down play?

I see all of these except ALPP as up and down but not an expert.  I think a lot of people are shorting, so be careful about your entry point.  Around 0.001 to 0.0012 seems ok for now, but there's lots of risk.  To the point you might prefer craps.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I see all of these except ALPP as up and down but not an expert.  I think a lot of people are shorting, so be careful about your entry point.  Around 0.001 to 0.0012 seems ok for now, but there's lots of risk.  To the point you might prefer craps.

I got in on Alpp at .06 or ish back in the day. Sold for profits. Bought back in today at .41. Sounds like holding the bag,

Xmet I shall watch closer and will trade in the range then. Sounds like not holding the bag.

Correctomundo?

yall arent being nice, is xmet a long term hold or an up and down play?
Oh sweet summer child... this isn't NiceHorns.

Nobody can tell you how to invest or gamble your money and there are no sure things. I've gained more than my salary on garbage and lost more on sure bets doing this.

The real answer is you should have bought it at .0002 when I was first posting in here about it. Then you could be riding free shares

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Nobody can tell you how to invest or gamble your money and there are no sure things. I've gained more than my salary on garbage and lost more on sure bets doing this.

The real answer is you should have bought it at .0002 when I was first posting in here about it. Then you could be riding free shares

while this is very clear and acceptable, group thinks and strat are also legal, no? Curious if we are going to be posting abot a stock, that maybe we all be aware of the gameplan. I simply want to know if this is a 10 cent play over and over or a bag holder.

5 hours ago, bluto said:

Frsx took the eff off bc they’re presenting some COVID detection technology..... you’re about 6 mos late for being useful and a month late after leaving my portfolio.

The system detects several symptoms, including cough and signs of fatigue (red eyes) in addition to high body temperature, thus increasing the likelihood of accurate detection and potentially eliminating false positive results. The solution is designed for mass screening of large groups of people in high traffic areas such as airports, hospitals, universities, shopping malls and residential complexes.

but not recommended for Phish shows.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:43 PM, RCRanger03 said:

OTC is like being in the gold rush in 1849.

Check this shit out.....I cant really do much with info as the company is OTC (No options and I cant short on Etrade). There's a company called Thermafreeze that closed today at $32 and was trading earlier this year at .004. They make shitty consumer frozen ice packs and I guess the spike up is due to the need for refrigerated shipping of vaccines. They had revenue of about $40K this year in Q1, and an earlier filing shows they have about 42 million shares outstanding, so the market cap is now $1.4 billion???? 

https://sec.report/otc/financial-report/256097

https://www.thermafreeze.com/

Somehow I doubt these guys are cashing in on the Pfizer logistics gravy train.

$1.4 billion. Wild West indeed. Some sites have the market cap at $140 million....whatever it is, it needs to be a whole lot less.

12 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

We're going to need you to stop navel-gazing, and please inform us of the next stock that has a legit product, massively depressed valuation, and global economic situation that will cause a resurgence, please. Oh, helpful if it's trading under .001, but not required; only requirement is that the stock is pre-pop. Also, don't tell anyone else. Thank you, and good luck.

RCR are you seeing any downward pressure on xmet today? .0011 was as low as we got yesterday, and now trading back around .0013-.0014. 

Slightly more buys than sells, but not by a lot. Looks like accumulation to me, and hopefully will continues back up into the .002 - .003 range tomorrow leading up until the court date.

Info on the XMET court appearance (if you wanted to check on this stuff yourself)

- Case # : a-20-816267-b

- Court Website: https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Portal/Home/Dashboard/29

- Date a: We're assuming December 10th or 11th, because they gave any potential claims to be made within 30 days of November 11th. If no claims are made (which is what I'm expecting given that Pino is dead, and the several business entities who had the shares illegal shares issued to them are now defunct), then Lazar will most likely request the judge to dismiss the illegally issued shares (that amount could be as many as 8.2 billion shares). If the Authorized shares go from almost 9 Billions to 200

- It looks like a bluejeans meeting (aka virtual) so info should be available pretty quickly, but announcement don't often come out over the weekend, so it will be specultion based on court filings or minutes report

20 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

So in laymans terms what does that court decision dictate? I’m just a dumb doctor man.

- Nobody lays a claim to the 8.2B, because they are dead or don't want to contend with the legalities of unauthorized shares

- Lazar asks the judge to cancel them, because he did so on former ticker EGOC

- Judge does it, because she's a G and has done it before in other situations

- Authorizes shares go from about 9B down to somewhere between 2B - 1B, which would cause a leap into the upper .00s maybe .01s. At this point tons of people will get off, because we're now a R/M play, so it will probably bounce up and down in that range. I'll probably sell a good chunk there too (hopefully I can hold off until Jan 1), save a few million for the R/M

- At some point R/M announcement would possibly make it go like TSNP or drop like a rock depending on the new company and their potential value (often there are R/S concerns).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

She jumpin

jack nicholson yes GIF

Has bashed into .002 three times now, but there are a lot of flippers in the game now that keep selling off.

Not many of us people that have been in since the beginning are selling anything before the court date, so this is all the new blood.

Edited by RCRanger03

57 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

- Nobody lays a claim to the 8.2B, because they are dead or don't want to contend with the legalities of unauthorized shares

- Lazar asks the judge to cancel them, because he did so on former ticker EGOC

- Judge does it, because she's a G and has done it before in other situations

- Authorizes shares go from about 9B down to somewhere between 2B - 1B, which would cause a leap into the upper .00s maybe .01s. At this point tons of people will get off, because we're now a R/M play, so it will probably bounce up and down in that range. I'll probably sell a good chunk there too (hopefully I can hold off until Jan 1), save a few million for the R/M

- At some point R/M announcement would possibly make it go like TSNP or drop like a rock depending on the new company and their potential value (often there are R/S concerns).

If the shares get cancelled, how does all the outstanding ownership get re-valued? Reverse split of owned amounts, with commensurate jump in value? 

4 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

If the shares get cancelled, how does all the outstanding ownership get re-valued? Reverse split of owned amounts, with commensurate jump in value? 

They were illegally issued shares and we believe not on the tradable float so nothing show happen to the shares you are holding. If they were part of the float and the O/S was 9B then we wouldn't be moving PPS like we are. The reason we are depressed in value is because that possibility is looming out there. 

To quote the current situation from somebody who has a much much big hold than me "XMET is currently going through a proof of claims order that ends on Friday Dec 11th. Once that finishes then we will see/get any updates to the court docket to see what the next hearing will be on or when the next status check will happen. The Proof of Claim order will put into law and court record that there are no debts or claims against XMET. This is important because if someone with former invalid shares comes through then DL can ask for par value .001 and that wont happen. Also, it means anyone with former debts needs to come through with evidence. Once the order goes through then XMET is legally and 100% Officially a CLEAN SHELL with no debt, etc., and back by court order."

In other news! QUTR/QUTRD/BRRN also released a 10q early... looks like they are turning into a holding company? Itradesting given that they are owned... by a holding company. If they make some acquisitions that could get really interesting though https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1397795/000121390020040987/f10q1020_borninc.htm 

I may buy some more when I free up capital to bring down my average, because that actually sounds like an interesting situation.

6 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

heh ... 172000 XMET shares transacted at .0015. That's not even close to the full order, but c'est la vie. Maybe it'll dip one more time today.

Haha same but 155K, bet it doesn't but said that on the first dip

Edited by Hank_Hill